Epi cyc! Feedback appreciated

Jbranken

Jbranken

Banned
Awards
Long time reader of this site and thought I'd join to ask a few questions of my own. I'm 24 and have been lifting off and on since high school football but pretty aimlessly. I was introduced to the body building lifestyle over a year ago and it has been my passion and challenge ever since.*I've successfully completed my first 5 week cycle (and 4 week pct) of 1-AD and 4-AD with decent results but I'm ready to move on and try something else in a few months. I'm planning a light cycle of epi by itself as a kickstart to my spring/summer cut. Im planning it now so I can get it right and ill be executing it around may/June. I'm 6'2, 210 @ 16% BF coming off a light bulk/recomp soon. My goal is to make some dry gains and lower my bf% somewhat during this cycle. I know epi has some anti-estro qualities but I have a few questions..

My questions are:
If I'm slightly gyno prone, can I run a low dose of aromasin (12.5) on cycle and switch to nolva during my post?
Are my on/post cycle supps sufficient?
Would the on/post cycle supps I'm running be sufficient if I wanted to add halo during my cycle? If so, how should I dose the halo?

I have these items on hand that are listed

On Cycle:
epistane:
20/30/40/40/40/0/0/0/0

(aromasin/chlom/nolva/letro on hand if needed)
Liver support supp
Kidney support supp
Prostate support supp
Erase
Animal Stack
Animal Test
Fish/Flax Oil
Multi-V

Post Cycle:
Nolva:*
0/0/0/0/0/40/30/20/10
Liver support supp
Kidney support supp
Prostate support supp
Erase
Animal M-Stack
Animal Test
Fish/Flax Oil
Multi-V

Workout Regiment:
Push/cardio/legs/pull/cardio/shoulders/cardio

Thanks so much in advance for answers guys, I've learned a lot from reading here on this forum.