'Noob' Looking for some advise

DvLnDsGyZ

Awards
1st off I'm 30yrs old weigh 206 and have been working out for the past 2 yrs. As of late I seem to have reached a plateau, gains are few and far between and even harder to achieve. A friend suggested taking a supplement, and gave me some dianabol. I did a little research, and discovered 'if' I was to take it it should be stacked with something else. I'd rather not do this due to my age lol..
So my questions are as follows,
1, will it be worth my while taking the Dianabol.?
2, If not, what would be the best supplement to take.?
3, Will I need a PCT/estrogen blocker during or after taking these pills.?

hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards
your friend said "here take this" and hands you dianabol?

DvLnDsGyZ

Awards
To shorten a much longer story than needs to be explained in detail.. yeah, he's a lot younger still in college and likes to jump head first into 'problems of all sorts' which is the reason I came here. You can only learn so much by reading reviews. I figured getting some advise from some other athletes who have used these types of products would be more beneficial..

Gerbil

Gerbil

Awards
  • Established
Ok here is what I would do if I were you. Either start of with a designer steroid like H-drol or something similar or start with a Test C cycle.

TomGreen

TomGreen

Awards
good friend. dbol= the breakfast of champions. yea youll need a pct and cycle support. you know your dosage and length?

DvLnDsGyZ

Awards
Well Not sure if he's a good friend or not lol that's why I came here.
The bottle of Dianabol he gave me is from hi-tech pharmaceuticals (although it doesn't say how many milligrams in each pill) it does say 1 pill 3 times a day so 30 days..
Looking around these forums I see it's not recommended as a stand alone. the same company offers Anavar and some other names I've seen here.. Any suggestions as to what to take it with (I'm guessing that is what is meant by 'cycle support').?

As for PCT I saw somewhere someone mentioned AG-guys and some products called 'liqui Clom' and 'liqui nolva' would these be sufficient.?
Any help as to the dosage of these 2 products would be appreciated, also do I take them during my cycle or strictly after.?

pyrobatt

pyrobatt

Awards
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • Established
Well Not sure if he's a good friend or not lol that's why I came here.
The bottle of Dianabol he gave me is from hi-tech pharmaceuticals (although it doesn't say how many milligrams in each pill) it does say 1 pill 3 times a day so 30 days..
Looking around these forums I see it's not recommended as a stand alone. the same company offers Anavar and some other names I've seen here.. Any suggestions as to what to take it with (I'm guessing that is what is meant by 'cycle support').?

As for PCT I saw somewhere someone mentioned AG-guys and some products called 'liqui Clom' and 'liqui nolva' would these be sufficient.?
Any help as to the dosage of these 2 products would be appreciated, also do I take them during my cycle or strictly after.?
That is not a ph/steroid .its a natty test booster at best.Marketed with a steroid name to push sales. Source: the many reviews on various sites.
Sorry you got scammed bud :(

TomGreen

TomGreen

Awards
ya haha that is not real, just a natural test boost like batt said. now that you have a choice you can get a milder steroid or prohormone

DvLnDsGyZ

Awards
:toofunny:
Well the 'up side' to this is I didn't come out of pocket for it. Although I'm sure my friend may be a bit pissy haha..
I suppose my next question is, If someone could PM me as to where I could get something that isn't going to be a scam.?

Gerbil

Gerbil

Awards
  • Established
Against forum rules.

Well the 'up side' to this is I didn't come out of pocket for it. Although I'm sure my friend may be a bit pissy haha..
I suppose my next question is, If someone could PM me as to where I could get something that isn't going to be a scam.?

DvLnDsGyZ

Awards
Ahh.. I see.. thats a tad frustrating then huh.. lol

Dr.Stri8ed

Dr.Stri8ed

Awards
Just google PH names, the top websites should b legit.

TomGreen

TomGreen

Awards
if i told you anabolic minds could lockout my account, and i couldnt talk about supplements. can you dig it?

Gerbil

Gerbil

Awards
  • Established
I have a strange feeling this is some kind of code I just cant figure out what it means........ :laugh2:

if i told you anabolic minds could lockout my account, and i couldnt talk about supplements. can you dig it?

roblasane

roblasane

Awards
That's funny as hell!!

TomGreen

TomGreen

Awards
haha hopefully he gets it. but i have a question, im taking pmag and im a little worried about my liver and want to make sure i take all the precautions and take everything thats good for it... I am taking ai life support and also an extra milk thistle. Is there anything else i should add in, iv seen people suggest liver longer which had TUDCA and also Himalaya Liv 52. what do yall think. Would either or both good to add? im only about a week into my cycle, but just thinking i need to add some extra liver support because it may not have been in great shape to start with