Broken down to a science?

BigTex08

BigTex08

Awards
Ive put a lot of thought to this and wonder if anyone could put some light on this.

I have always wondered if pro bodybuilders once they get to a high level or even very wealth gym rats that just want get big, go to the doctor and are tested on exactly what type of steroid they will react to the best. I know this is kind of far fetched but think about it. I know a doctor can look at your test levels and tell you hey this is what you produce naturally, ya ya ya we can all get that done, and I recommend that for anyone taking gear. But do you think some people actually have it broken down to a science?

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
yea, def, you learn it from using different compounds and finding out what you respond to the best.

there is no special science, we are all different.

pro's are at an elite level to begin with genetically before they use steroids, the aas just enhance that even further.

all androgens bind to the same androgen receptor, different androgens have different properties. different people have different genetic make ups.

now stacking compounds to create a synergistic effect, that can be broken down to a science.

BigTex08

BigTex08

Awards
yea, def, you learn it from using different compounds and finding out what you respond to the best.

there is no special science, we are all different.

pro's are at an elite level to begin with genetically before they use steroids, the aas just enhance that even further.

all androgens bind to the same androgen receptor, different androgens have different properties. different people have different genetic make ups.
I agree about the genetics, I wish I had half the genetics some guys have. And I understand the trail and error(not really error but didn't what else to call it) but figuring out what works best for you, but that takes years and there is sooooo many different compound out there, you'll never get to try everything, nor should anyone want to.
I understand some ppl do home brew and make it, but thats usually for ppl who make it for them selves or want to sell for to a small amount of people. But I wonder if some pros have their own personal chemist, you know they have to being using large amounts through to course of a cycle. Do you thinks it's possible they have special blends made specifically for their use only?

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
im sure most pro's aren't going to be injecting ugl stuff, and will instead have pharma grade gear.

with ugl, you really have no idea what you are getting, might be bold, might be test c.

could be dbol, could be methyl testosterone.

BigTex08

BigTex08

Awards
im sure most pro's aren't going to be injecting ugl stuff, and will instead have pharma grade gear.

with ugl, you really have no idea what you are getting, might be bold, might be test c.

could be dbol, could be methyl testosterone.
Very true, I mean that's all I use is ugl but that's the way most us normal guys get it.
Pharm grade would be nice to have but I don't think a doctor is going to give a perscription to a 22 year old. And if one did it would be for test C at the most and I want way more than just that. And plus it probably cost way to much!

Idk it would be awesome to know how the pros do it and what exactly they take and if they do have someone making special stuff just for them. What I really want is a sit down with Branch warren and for him to tell me every bit of knowledge he has about cycling. But thats never going to happen!

ISU152

ISU152

Awards
This is very interesting...too bad no pro will ever reveal their secrets :(

gotta get big

Awards
  • Established
May be as "simple" as genetics. Sucks about the legality of these substances, don't really know what or how much exactly we're getting from ugls. I can get a source from a well known pro, but its costing 2x what an ugl has it at. Lol lab rat status.

fueledpassion

fueledpassion

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
One of this biggest things to consider tho is that pro's aren't engulfed in bro science like we are. For instance, I just did some research regarding Trenbolone, how it relates to prolactin and it's sides and realized how much crap people are believing on this very board about how to have a good Tren cycle.

Pro's have the utmost experience and have helpful, professional support as well. But mainly, the reason they are bigger than the rest is not just genetics and experience alone, but deep pockets and a professional diet. They manage to eat 4-5Kcals daily clean. Such cleanliness of diet + HGH/Slin and quality anabolics like Test, Deca, Tren and EQ amount to extreme growth. It's a combination of many things really and yes, they have everything down to an exact science for their body.

Airborne42

Airborne42

Legend
Awards
One of this biggest things to consider tho is that pro's aren't engulfed in bro science like we are. For instance, I just did some research regarding Trenbolone, how it relates to prolactin and it's sides and realized how much crap people are believing on this very board about how to have a good Tren cycle.

Pro's have the utmost experience and have helpful, professional support as well. But mainly, the reason they are bigger than the rest is not just genetics and experience alone, but deep pockets and a professional diet. They manage to eat 4-5Kcals daily clean. Such cleanliness of diet + HGH/Slin and quality anabolics like Test, Deca, Tren and EQ amount to extreme growth. It's a combination of many things really and yes, they have everything down to an exact science for their body.
^^^^ This for sure

ISU152

ISU152

Awards

I would agree with this to an extent...I mean, a lot of the top pros had far from deep pockets starting out and still got to where they are

fueledpassion

fueledpassion

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I would agree with this to an extent...I mean, a lot of the top pros had far from deep pockets starting out and still got to where they are
This would not be an end-all statement either about the deep pockets. but I cannt stress enough that the real thing that separates amatuers from pro's is the diet.

Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
FWIW, Dorian wrote in MD that this was his cycle:

pre olympia-
weekly

Test Prop 300mg
tren 152 mg
primobolan 500mg
Daily- Anavar 50mg
GH 8 ius

offseason cycle-
weekly-

Test 750mg
Deca- 500mg
Anavar daily- 50mg

ISU152

ISU152

Awards
FWIW, Dorian wrote in MD that this was his cycle:

pre olympia-
weekly

Test Prop 300mg
tren 152 mg
primobolan 500mg
Daily- Anavar 50mg
GH 8 ius

offseason cycle-
weekly-

Test 750mg
Deca- 500mg
Anavar daily- 50mg
There is no facking way that is all he ran. The man was 250 damn lbs

Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
He was bigger than that, but I have no idea why he would lie. I think it shows that the doses aren't as high as some people think they are. There's only so much the receptors can use before they become fully saturated.

The Storm16

Awards
That's what I thought when i first started looking at some of the pro stacks from back in the day but it's definitely possible. Almost all their gear was super legit back then before hundreds of ugls started popping up. 500mgs of a ugl today could very well be only 300mgs of a purer compound. There an article of t nat about this exact stuff. Most gear amateurs get is under dosed, which is why these old-timer stacks seems so ridiculous.

ISU152

ISU152

Awards
That's what I thought when i first started looking at some of the pro stacks from back in the day but it's definitely possible. Almost all their gear was super legit back then before hundreds of ugls started popping up. 500mgs of a ugl today could very well be only 300mgs of a purer compound. There an article of t nat about this exact stuff. Most gear amateurs get is under dosed, which is why these old-timer stacks seems so ridiculous.
I guess that would make a lot more sense. I wish it were easy to get pharma grade test...my oh my would I have some fun

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
while you are correct, pro's have the $$$ to pay for expert advice.

but im more interested in this data you have read containing human usage of trenbolone and the effects.

ripped_one

Awards
  • Established
Pro's use ugl's just like non-pros. They also use human grade just like non-pros. The difference is doses and genetics.

fueledpassion

fueledpassion

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
while you are correct, pro's have the $$$ to pay for expert advice.

but im more interested in this data you have read containing human usage of trenbolone and the effects.
The information I'm referring to is regarding Tren sides and how they come about. It's not unheard of information by any means but its just another example of how bro science gets in the way. I spoke about it earlier today in another thread. It's not pertaining to dienolone and nandrolone though.

Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Damn he's spending a few grand on var alone lol
That depends on where you get your Var. The markup on it is really high because the demand is so high. I've seen it for as low as $13/g.

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
The information I'm referring to is regarding Tren sides and how they come about. It's not unheard of information by any means but its just another example of how bro science gets in the way. I spoke about it earlier today in another thread. It's not pertaining to dienolone and nandrolone though.
if you could please post it (the info you've learned about tren) in this thread, i'd really appreciate it
http://anabolicminds.com/forum/steroids/190250-anabolic-steroid-usage.html#post3158786

ISU152

ISU152

Awards
That depends on where you get your Var. The markup on it is really high because the demand is so high. I've seen it for as low as $13/g.
Hope you bought a **** load

BigTex08

BigTex08

Awards
To the kid that said Dorian was 250lbs.... Really? You think he was really just 250...

BigTex08

BigTex08

Awards

I agree with you on the diet! Takes discipline to eat 5k caloroes of dry tastless food a day! I also agree it takes deep pockets, or maybe not deep pockets to be exact but they sacrifice tones of other things in life that allow then to afford the "science"

fueledpassion

fueledpassion

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I agree with you on the diet! Takes discipline to eat 5k caloroes of dry tastless food a day! I also agree it takes deep pockets, or maybe not deep pockets to be exact but they sacrifice tones of other things in life that allow then to afford the "science"
I agree. And the food industry is exploiting the fact that more and more people are wanting to get swole so the demand for protein-rich food and complex carbs is on the rise...

gotta get big

Awards
  • Established
I agree. And the food industry is exploiting the fact that more and more people are wanting to get swole so the demand for protein-rich food and complex carbs is on the rise...
I respectfully disagree and would say that's not it at all. Certainly many factors are increasing the cost of food (including cost of shipping), greed, and the desire to eat healthy(demand). Its a shame eating healthy is now considered a luxury. I'd argue we're more of a dieing breed (ppl getting swole) as more and more gyms are catering to crossfit dbags as that's where the $ is (in MA at least)...seems like less ppl want to work hard and lift some heavy @$$ weight!

BigTex08

BigTex08

Awards
His competition weight was about 265. Sorry I was so completely wrong.
Yeah that's when he is dehydrated and not an oz of fat on him.... His regular weight had to be 300+