Broken down to a science?

Page 2 of 2 First 12

1. Quote Originally Posted by Rodja View Post
    That depends on where you get your Var. The markup on it is really high because the demand is so high. I've seen it for as low as $13/g.
    Hope you bought a **** load

2. To the kid that said Dorian was 250lbs.... Really? You think he was really just 250...
    •   

3. Quote Originally Posted by fueledpassion
    One of this biggest things to consider tho is that pro's aren't engulfed in bro science like we are. For instance, I just did some research regarding Trenbolone, how it relates to prolactin and it's sides and realized how much crap people are believing on this very board about how to have a good Tren cycle.

Pro's have the utmost experience and have helpful, professional support as well. But mainly, the reason they are bigger than the rest is not just genetics and experience alone, but deep pockets and a professional diet. They manage to eat 4-5Kcals daily clean. Such cleanliness of diet + HGH/Slin and quality anabolics like Test, Deca, Tren and EQ amount to extreme growth. It's a combination of many things really and yes, they have everything down to an exact science for their body.
    I agree with you on the diet! Takes discipline to eat 5k caloroes of dry tastless food a day! I also agree it takes deep pockets, or maybe not deep pockets to be exact but they sacrifice tones of other things in life that allow then to afford the "science"

4. Quote Originally Posted by BigTex08 View Post
    I agree with you on the diet! Takes discipline to eat 5k caloroes of dry tastless food a day! I also agree it takes deep pockets, or maybe not deep pockets to be exact but they sacrifice tones of other things in life that allow then to afford the "science"
    I agree. And the food industry is exploiting the fact that more and more people are wanting to get swole so the demand for protein-rich food and complex carbs is on the rise...

5. Quote Originally Posted by fueledpassion

I agree. And the food industry is exploiting the fact that more and more people are wanting to get swole so the demand for protein-rich food and complex carbs is on the rise...
    I respectfully disagree and would say that's not it at all. Certainly many factors are increasing the cost of food (including cost of shipping), greed, and the desire to eat healthy(demand). Its a shame eating healthy is now considered a luxury. I'd argue we're more of a dieing breed (ppl getting swole) as more and more gyms are catering to crossfit dbags as that's where the $ is (in MA at least)...seems like less ppl want to work hard and lift some heavy @$$ weight!
    •   

6. Quote Originally Posted by BigTex08 View Post
    To the kid that said Dorian was 250lbs.... Really? You think he was really just 250...

His competition weight was about 265. Sorry I was so completely wrong.

7. Jeez, you are so dumb. lol

8. haha I know it

9. Quote Originally Posted by ISU152

His competition weight was about 265. Sorry I was so completely wrong.
    Yeah that's when he is dehydrated and not an oz of fat on him.... His regular weight had to be 300+

10. Quote Originally Posted by BigTex08 View Post
    Yeah that's when he is dehydrated and not an oz of fat on him.... His regular weight had to be 300+
    He only got to around 280 in the offseason
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Replies: 43
    Last Post: 07-23-2010, 05:42 AM
  2. cherry broken
    By lennoxchi in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 13
    Last Post: 07-04-2009, 08:35 AM
  3. Broken Jaw - Need help
    By TheKaz in forum Recipes
    Replies: 10