pes erase for gyno

Page 2 of 2 First 12

  1. Keep running Erase in the meantime, bump it up to 3-4 capsules per day.

    Its not proven to reduce gyno, although its been reported anecdotally in several instances. I would stay on it until the harder stuff arrives.
    PES - PM me anytime for any questions
    "Like" us on Facebook
    Subscribe to the PES Newsletter for all Specials and Announcements


  2. So should i try the nolva first and see how it goes or go right on the letro
    •   
       


  3. dude i JUST answered that
    Quote Originally Posted by Husker89 View Post
    i would run nolva first at 40 a day for a week and report back to us

  4. yes but everyone was saying something diff

  5. well then do something different you have plenty of solutions
    Quote Originally Posted by Redsox0432 View Post
    yes but everyone was saying something diff

  6. Quote Originally Posted by kevinhy
    Keep running Erase in the meantime, bump it up to 3-4 capsules per day.

    Its not proven to reduce gyno, although its been reported anecdotally in several instances. I would stay on it until the harder stuff arrives.
    This.... Like I said keep takin erase to sustain and get the goods. It's all advice tho u can get titties if that's what u please. We told u what u need to do. Take it or leave it X-D
    Purus Labs Anabolic Titan/Rep
    Coach AB @ BossBody.net
    Puruslabs.net

  7. So erase 3 times a day until the letro comes then get off the erase and take the letro. Does this sound good

  8. Take at once... Not 3 times a day
    Purus Labs Anabolic Titan/Rep
    Coach AB @ BossBody.net
    Puruslabs.net

  9. what it says seperate dosages

  10. Erase???
    Purus Labs Anabolic Titan/Rep
    Coach AB @ BossBody.net
    Puruslabs.net
    •   
       


  11. Quote Originally Posted by Airborne42 View Post
    Take at once... Not 3 times a day
    Wait, what!?.. I';m sure you could get away with it but really, take the full dose of erase all at once? If this is a preferred method I'd much rather find out now before I go into to pct a few weeks from now

  12. Quote Originally Posted by xtraflossy

    Wait, what!?.. I';m sure you could get away with it but really, take the full dose of erase all at once? If this is a preferred method I'd much rather find out now before I go into to pct a few weeks from now
    I take it all at once with my nolva. Works perfectly
    Purus Labs Anabolic Titan/Rep
    Coach AB @ BossBody.net
    Puruslabs.net

  13. Quote Originally Posted by Airborne42 View Post
    I take it all at once with my nolva. Works perfectly
    lol, When I'm in PCT, I feel the urge to always be taking "something". I'd have to break it up into 2 doses or something :P ...It's the ocd in me I suppose.
    But I'm sure either way is totally fine.

  14. Quote Originally Posted by xtraflossy

    lol, When I'm in PCT, I feel the urge to always be taking "something". I'd have to break it up into 2 doses or something :P ...It's the ocd in me I suppose.
    But I'm sure either way is totally fine.
    Lol I know what you mean but sometimes I forget so pop all in one pop lol
    Purus Labs Anabolic Titan/Rep
    Coach AB @ BossBody.net
    Puruslabs.net

  15. Quote Originally Posted by Airborne42
    Take at once... Not 3 times a day
    Agreed. I take the full dose before bed, along with my serm. I've come to find that this helps skip on the not so fun sides that can come with pct. for example, I have an anxiety disorder. Clomid makes me anxious and depressed. Bad bad bad combo. If I take it at night, I don't run into the emotional sides in their peak, and the half life is 7 days so it's not like it's any less effective. And erase at full dose at night has always worked like a charm.

  16. I take it with my serm right at 7 when I wake :-)
    Purus Labs Anabolic Titan/Rep
    Coach AB @ BossBody.net
    Puruslabs.net

  17. I quickly learned that taking my serm before work is an awful idea. Sad anxiety in a high stress workplace is...not good. Haha. I get realllll irritable...moreso than when I'm on.

  18. Quote Originally Posted by Chefbolic
    I quickly learned that taking my serm before work is an awful idea. Sad anxiety in a high stress workplace is...not good. Haha. I get realllll irritable...moreso than when I'm on.
    Agreed strongly lol
    Purus Labs Anabolic Titan/Rep
    Coach AB @ BossBody.net
    Puruslabs.net
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Erase/Gyno
    By Will Wagner in forum PES
    Replies: 14
    Last Post: 01-19-2012, 04:28 PM
  2. Could Erase cause my gyno to come back?
    By zwilliby in forum PES
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: 11-20-2011, 03:39 PM
  3. PES Erase to get rid of Gyno from Animal Test
    By catalyst989 in forum PES
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 11-16-2011, 02:03 PM
  4. gyno flare on daa even with erase and titan
    By mrball33 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 56
    Last Post: 06-08-2011, 05:59 AM
  5. Erase shrinks gyno!!!---READ this!!
    By gamer2be08 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 41
    Last Post: 09-25-2010, 03:02 AM
Log in
Log in