pes erase for gyno

Redsox0432

Awards
So i have a quarter size hard lump under both nipples. They do seem puffy. No pain or sensitivity or liquid leaking out. I started taking erase at 2 caps a day 4 days ago.
Looking ofr any other suggestions to get rid of this
also how long on the erase till i should see improvements.

Airborne42

Airborne42

Legend
Awards
Get some Nolva

ReyMan

ReyMan

Awards
So i have a quarter size hard lump under both nipples. They do seem puffy. No pain or sensitivity or liquid leaking out. I started taking erase at 2 caps a day 4 days ago.
Are the lumps hard or soft?

Airborne42

Airborne42

Legend
Awards
Lol he said hard bud Lmao

Airborne42

Airborne42

Legend
Awards
Letro will work ya

Redsox0432

Awards
i did a previous post about this and i said i had nolva on hand and they all say to do the erase instead. I finished a 6 week hdrol cycle and did 4 weeks of nolva and pct assist. Then about 2 weeks once i finished pct i started to get this. Should i stick with the erase for awhile or go back on the nolva.

Airborne42

Airborne42

Legend
Awards
Did u use an AI during pct?

Conte

Conte

Awards
Erase is just a 7-keto DHEA metabolite. It is too late for Nolvadex as well. You need Letrozole now and if you are lucky you won’t need any surgery.

Conte

Conte

Awards
i did a previous post about this and i said i had nolva on hand and they all say to do the erase instead. I finished a 6 week hdrol cycle and did 4 weeks of nolva and pct assist. Then about 2 weeks once i finished pct i started to get this. Should i stick with the erase for awhile or go back on the nolva.

half-life of Nolvadex is almost 5-6 days, 7-10 days after your PCT you need bloodwork, PRL, E2, TOTAL TEST, FREE TEST ect.

Husker89

Banned
Awards
nolva will work fine or letro i know erase is an ai so that should work too but i would get nolva and if that doesnt work letro
Erase is just a 7-keto DHEA metabolite. It is too late for Nolvadex as well. You need Letrozole now and if you are lucky you won’t need any surgery.

Airborne42

Airborne42

Legend
Awards
nolva will work fine or letro i know erase is an ai so that should work too but i would get nolva and if that doesnt work letro
I don't think erase would do the trick by itself. It's used as a cortisol blocker and to stop rebound estro. I agree with nolva or Letro tho

Husker89

Banned
Awards
u got gyno from estro rebound man, need an ai with pct ALWAYS
I don't think erase would do the trick by itself. It's used as a cortisol blocker and to stop rebound estro. I agree with nolva or Letro tho

Airborne42

Airborne42

Legend
Awards
Always

Conte

Conte

Awards
You can get estro rebound after an AI use too (depends of the AI).
That’s a big discussion. Some people say taper down Nolva can prevent that some others say run an AI after PCT if you are prone. Some say don’t use AI during PCT (only SERM) some others say an AI during PCT is a must.
I don’t know exactly what is right for everyone because I know that every human being is not exactly the same and we are not all the same human clones(ex. Airborne is taller than me LOL). These are case sensitive things.
First of all we are not 100% sure that he has gynos. Could be something else like an ingrown hair or a cyst ect.
I would visit a doctor.

Redsox0432

Awards
should i stick with the erase for a while then or stop it and go back on the nolva

Airborne42

Airborne42

Legend
Awards
Go back on nolva... If that doesn't work. Get Letro

Redsox0432

Awards
thats what i was going to do then i mad e a previous thread and everyone said nolva wont do **** and to get erase

Airborne42

Airborne42

Legend
Awards
Def not

SPS

Awards
  • Established
thats what i was going to do then i mad e a previous thread and everyone said nolva wont do **** and to get erase
Bro its called rebound, you should have started the erase while on nolva and tapered both down with the erase ending a week or too later. So you want to start taking nolva again? At this point you need to stop making threads and start doing your own research. Google letro, Google dht/androhard, Google help! I got gyno how do I get rid of it. then you can read up on what worked for other people and you can come back with specific questions and you will get a lot more help.

Redsox0432

Awards
so whats the best way to deal with estrogen rebound. I play baseball and really dont want to have to resort to letro during the season because of sides, but if thats the only way then i guess i would have too

Airborne42

Airborne42

Legend
Awards
Your worried about sides when you ran a cycle? How old are u?

Redsox0432

Awards
21 i ran the cycle in the off season were now in season. I just don't want to resort to letro if i dont have painful nips or sensitive nips. I read letro should be a last resort. Can estrogen rebound go away on its own? If letro is the only way besides surgery then i guess i will have to do it

Bolanrox

Bolanrox

Awards
i will let Airborne handle this one :)

**ducks and covers**

Husker89

Banned
Awards
YO IDIOT everyone has told you what todo 5 time! either do the nolva or letro or stop asking what to do, we already told you, and i owuld be much more worried about gyno then letro sides lol
21 i ran the cycle in the off season were now in season. I just don't want to resort to letro if i dont have painful nips or sensitive nips. I read letro should be a last resort. Can estrogen rebound go away on its own? If letro is the only way besides surgery then i guess i will have to do it

Redsox0432

Awards
just ordered the letro should be here in 2-3 days
how should i dose the letro
and should i do nolva folling it or the erase

Husker89

Banned
Awards
i would run nolva first at 40 a day for a week and report back to us

kevinhy

kevinhy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Keep running Erase in the meantime, bump it up to 3-4 capsules per day.

Its not proven to reduce gyno, although its been reported anecdotally in several instances. I would stay on it until the harder stuff arrives.

Redsox0432

Awards
So should i try the nolva first and see how it goes or go right on the letro

Airborne42

Airborne42

Legend
Awards
Keep running Erase in the meantime, bump it up to 3-4 capsules per day.

Its not proven to reduce gyno, although its been reported anecdotally in several instances. I would stay on it until the harder stuff arrives.
This.... Like I said keep takin erase to sustain and get the goods. It's all advice tho u can get titties if that's what u please. We told u what u need to do. Take it or leave it X-D

Redsox0432

Awards
So erase 3 times a day until the letro comes then get off the erase and take the letro. Does this sound good

Airborne42

Airborne42

Legend
Awards
Take at once... Not 3 times a day

Airborne42

Airborne42

Legend
Awards
Erase???

xtraflossy

xtraflossy

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Wait, what!?.. I';m sure you could get away with it but really, take the full dose of erase all at once? If this is a preferred method I'd much rather find out now before I go into to pct a few weeks from now

Airborne42

Airborne42

Legend
Awards
Wait, what!?.. I';m sure you could get away with it but really, take the full dose of erase all at once? If this is a preferred method I'd much rather find out now before I go into to pct a few weeks from now
I take it all at once with my nolva. Works perfectly

xtraflossy

xtraflossy

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
I take it all at once with my nolva. Works perfectly
lol, When I'm in PCT, I feel the urge to always be taking "something". I'd have to break it up into 2 doses or something :p ...It's the ocd in me I suppose.
But I'm sure either way is totally fine.

Airborne42

Airborne42

Legend
Awards
lol, When I'm in PCT, I feel the urge to always be taking "something". I'd have to break it up into 2 doses or something :p ...It's the ocd in me I suppose.
But I'm sure either way is totally fine.
Lol I know what you mean but sometimes I forget so pop all in one pop lol

Chefbolic

Chefbolic

Awards
Agreed. I take the full dose before bed, along with my serm. I've come to find that this helps skip on the not so fun sides that can come with pct. for example, I have an anxiety disorder. Clomid makes me anxious and depressed. Bad bad bad combo. If I take it at night, I don't run into the emotional sides in their peak, and the half life is 7 days so it's not like it's any less effective. And erase at full dose at night has always worked like a charm.

Airborne42

Airborne42

Legend
Awards
I take it with my serm right at 7 when I wake :)

Chefbolic

Chefbolic

Awards
I quickly learned that taking my serm before work is an awful idea. Sad anxiety in a high stress workplace is...not good. Haha. I get realllll irritable...moreso than when I'm on.

Airborne42

Airborne42

Legend
Awards
I quickly learned that taking my serm before work is an awful idea. Sad anxiety in a high stress workplace is...not good. Haha. I get realllll irritable...moreso than when I'm on.
Agreed strongly lol