1. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'9"  210 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    56.19%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

Quote Originally Posted by grngoloco

Then when your girl ends up with a hairy butt and a plum sized clit just act dumb!! HAHAHAHA!!!
    Wow literally jus lmao'd

2. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'0"  200 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    5.57%
    Achievements Posting Pro

I have Stano too... maybe ill run hella/stano instead of the hella/katana...

hmmm...
    Log of EPIC by FRL - http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/202576-should-epic-frl.html
  3. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'1"  235 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    37.88%

Quote Originally Posted by kBrown

Nothing is wrong with it. Just me and it didn't get along. Maybe just not strong enough for me. I was taking towards the end 8 pills a day....not a fan.
    of Mr. Supps products I like 1) beastdrol and 2) Helladrol.
    Definitely not a stand alone, from what I've read, but is supposed to dry out gains when taken with a wet,,, like I said, I have four bottles,, planning on taking 400mg a day for up to 10weeks.. maybe with test cyp,, maybe with cyp and hell and maybe even with tren a.....I have all that stuff already on stand by
    •   

4. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    26.82%

Part of me thinks "acting like a dick" while in cycle comes from being in a better mood. You're less likely to just take things and you're more assertive in the things you say. It comes across as "dickishness" but I think it's just happiness, not anger/rage.

The other part of me thinks the anger/rage could come from other side effects (hunger, lethargy, frustration from calf and back pumps, etc). I haven't run across anyone saying that anger was a side effect on its own.
  5. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'1"  235 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    37.88%

Quote Originally Posted by NonyaBidness
    Part of me thinks "acting like a dick" while in cycle comes from being in a better mood. You're less likely to just take things and you're more assertive in the things you say. It comes across as "dickishness" but I think it's just happiness, not anger/rage.

The other part of me thinks the anger/rage could come from other side effects (hunger, lethargy, frustration from calf and back pumps, etc). I haven't run across anyone saying that anger was a side effect on its own.
    If you weren't a dīck before AAS', You won't be one on them,,, if you were a dīck, albeit incognito or blatent, you're sure to be even more of a dīck on steroids!!
  6. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'1"  235 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    37.88%

Quote Originally Posted by grngoloco

If you weren't a dīck before AAS', You won't be one on them,,, if you were a dīck, albeit incognito or blatent, you're sure to be even more of a dīck on steroids!!
    The same goes for stims or alcohol .... if you're hiding an inner dīck, all three will bring them out,, but if you're a genuine straight up guy, then they won't make a dīck out of you!
  7. New Member
    Stats
    5'8"  190 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    1.77%

Quote Originally Posted by StangBanger View Post
    has anyone done this? I want to run my next PH cycle but Id prefer the wife not to know. My concern is libido... if my dick gets knocked in the dirt she will obviously have a problem.

Any idea's or suggestions would be appreciated.

Thanks in advance.
    On a Ph you will most likely be horny as a bunny for the first few weeks then you libido will be non-existant towards the end and in PCT.

So what to do?

Dont ever run "PH" or orals alone.

If you are gonna do it,do it the right way and add test.Trust me on this. I made the same mistakes and wasted my time and my receptors.

You should also let your wife know.
  8. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'11"  185 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    80.05%

She won't even know what a ph is, so theres no reason to hide it
    Getting back into the swing of things
  9. Diamond Member
    Stats
    6'0"  265 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    6.43%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProActivity VeteranPosting ProPosting Authority

My wife doesn't like me takin steroids but then again she supports what I do. I talked her into giving me injections Lmao X-D
    Purus Labs Anabolic Titan/Rep
    Coach AB @ BossBody.net
    Puruslabs.net
  10. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'0"  200 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    5.57%
    Achievements Posting Pro

Quote Originally Posted by tuRkx View Post
    On a Ph you will most likely be horny as a bunny for the first few weeks then you libido will be non-existant towards the end and in PCT.

So what to do?

Dont ever run "PH" or orals alone.

If you are gonna do it,do it the right way and add test.Trust me on this. I made the same mistakes and wasted my time and my receptors.

You should also let your wife know.
    I would LOVE to add test... just dont have the source.
    Log of EPIC by FRL - http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/202576-should-epic-frl.html
  11. Advanced Member
    Stats
    6'0"  205 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    50.38%

Quote Originally Posted by grngoloco View Post
    Greg Valentino quote there haha...never really supported what he did, but he's a pretty legit/nice guy
    Quote Originally Posted by StangBanger View Post
    I have Stano too... maybe ill run hella/stano instead of the hella/katana...

hmmm...
    Biggest advice I have for you...KNOW WHAT YOU'RE DOING AT LEAST A MONTH IN ADVANCE lol. I don't know when you're starting your cycle, but don't try switching everything up only a week beforehand. Typically I do a lot of research on specifically what I'm doing leading up to starting the cycle, and if I switch a week beforehand, some of the questions/answers/research/reading I've done is going to change, as well as perhaps what I should be doing to support myself during the cycle, and to be honesty it tends to get so convoluted (because there tends to be so much of it), I find it's best to figure out exactly what you want to do, prepare for it appropriately, and then do it exactly how you've planned.

Just my 2 cents
  12. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    81.71%

The same goes for stims or alcohol .... if you're hiding an inner dīck, all three will bring them out,, but if you're a genuine straight up guy, then they won't make a dīck out of you!
    This is true, its like when they say money changes a person, it doesn't change you, it just makes you more of who you already are.
  13. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'0"  200 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    5.57%
    Achievements Posting Pro

I know green earth.... not running this one till mid june.
  14. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'1"  235 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    37.88%

Quote Originally Posted by StangBanger

I would LOVE to add test... just dont have the source.
    Most anyone can get it from their primary care physician,,, look up low test symptoms, go in saying you have all of them,, they'll test your level,,, if you're mid to low they'll start you on a small dose... go in a month later and say you dont feel any better, they'll raise it,, do it again two months after and you should be maxed out to what that doctor allows,,, the FDA allows a maximum of 500mg a week to be legally prescribed,,, also tell them you prefer injectable for fear of exposing your wife
  15. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'5"  200 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    64.46%
    Achievements Posting ProActivity Pro

Most anyone can get it from their primary care physician,,, look up low test symptoms, go in saying you have all of them,, they'll test your level,,, if you're mid to low they'll start you on a small dose... go in a month later and say you dont feel any better, they'll raise it,, do it again two months after and you should be maxed out to what that doctor allows,,, the FDA allows a maximum of 500mg a week to be legally prescribed,,, also tell them you prefer injectable for fear of exposing your wife
    lol, good luck with that unless ur 35+ but yeah it does work.
    also, say that the gels and the alcohol in them greatly irritate your skin
    Orbit Nutrition Representative

http://www.orbitnutrition.com
  16. Diamond Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    50.68%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProActivity VeteranActivity RoyaltyPosting Pro

So you want to be on TRT for the rest of your life?. I'd rather continue producing my own testosterone for as long as I'm alive.
  17. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'5"  200 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    64.46%

Quote Originally Posted by T-Bone View Post
    So you want to be on TRT for the rest of your life?. I'd rather continue producing my own testosterone for as long as I'm alive.
    I don't think he would always use the test the doc prescribes--use it while on cycle, stockpile it when not on cycle
    just stock pile it when not on cycle.

could be wrong though

18. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    26.82%

Totally. Stims bring out my inner *******. I don't even drink coffee because of it. I'm halfway through a pmag cycle and it doesn't feel anything like that. It's amazing that people talk about roid rage but not stim rage.
  19. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'1"  235 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    37.88%

Quote Originally Posted by T-Bone

I had naturally low test to begin with, so I actually need it,, but if you like, you can get on it by claiming symptoms and then just stockpile it for special occasions... I kept claiming to have low t symptoms long after I felt normal again... this allowed me to get a much larger script than I need to be able to stockpile,, I've stockpiled 10 - 12 tubes of androgel (I forget) about $3000 dollars worth at full price ... I also have about 40ml of test cyp saved,,, I take 100-200 mg test a week on cruise and 500+ on cycle.
  20. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'5"  200 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    64.46%

^^^
    Friend of mine did the androgel (he needed it). Gave him horrible skin rashes. You have any problems with that?

21. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'1"  235 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    37.88%

Quote Originally Posted by kBrown
    ^^^
    Friend of mine did the androgel (he needed it). Gave him horrible skin rashes. You have any problems with that?
    Never, whatsoever,,, had no skin sides at all... had some aromatization issues at higher doses,, androgel aromatizes a lot easier and at lower doses than test cyp... fyi the maximum amount of bioavalable test you can get from 1% gel is roughly 105mg a week... that's with 12 pumps a day,, which is a shīt ton!! Have my doubts about that though,, that's based on 10% absorption,, with 12 pumps it's caked on so thick I doubt you get 10%.

Similar Forum Threads

1. Is wife the only wife that trips out over supps?
    By aries70 in forum General Chat
    Replies: 38
    Last Post: 03-04-2009, 08:18 PM
  2. I need a little help from the knowing........
    By hardlifter in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 11-15-2007, 02:49 PM
  3. Overtraining..Knowing when to take a break
    By MaDmaN in forum Exercise Science
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 10-05-2004, 01:57 PM
  4. knowing what you're doing
    By sage in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 23
    Last Post: 03-05-2003, 02:25 PM