phatmike0704

Awards
  • Established
couldnt hav siad it any better^

illwill0481

illwill0481

Awards
20mg of sd, 75mg of lmg.
Great recommendation. Do to my size and tolerance for these kinda Ph's. I think I may start with. 30mg SD. 100mg LMG. If it feels to harsh I will then back it down to what you said.

Gerbil

Gerbil

Awards
  • Established
You will explode at those dosages but the sides are probably going to be pretty prevalent. How long are you planning on running these?

Great recommendation. Do to my size and tolerance for these kinda Ph's. I think I may start with. 30mg SD. 100mg LMG. If it feels to harsh I will then back it down to what you said.

illwill0481

illwill0481

Awards
I will be adding Spano 200 to this. What y'all think of that?

Dr.Stri8ed

Dr.Stri8ed

Awards
Sounds good. I'd run the stano a few weeks past SD/LMG though just to harden up.

illwill0481

illwill0481

Awards
I've received all my supps to start this cycle. Already loading cycle assist. What do y'all think would be better in pct. clomid or Nola ?

Gerbil

Gerbil

Awards
  • Established
I like clomid but alot of people enjoy nolva.

illwill0481

illwill0481

Awards
I like clomid but alot of people enjoy nolva.
Yeah I used clomid my last cycle. I was trying to see if one was better than the other for these compounds I will be taking

LikeMike

Awards
I would love to see this logged. Is that a possibility?

Dr.Stri8ed

Dr.Stri8ed

Awards
I'll sub in for that sh*t. Get f*cking beefy!

LikeMike

Awards
Anytime someone is stacking with mlmg I am always interested. I don't feel like there are enough mlmg logs. I have some waiting in my stash for a future stack but have never ran it before.

illwill0481

illwill0481

Awards
Anytime someone is stacking with mlmg I am always interested. I don't feel like there are enough mlmg logs. I have some waiting in my stash for a future stack but have never ran it before.
Right on. Well I've never ran it either. But I am stacking with two other compounds so it will be just about impossible to tell exactly what the Mlmg contributed you know.

FL3X MAGNUM

FL3X MAGNUM

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I wouldnt start at 30 no matter what your supposed tolerance is.

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
back when I ran iforces dymethazine, it was in 15mg caps, so a serving was 30mg. so I started at 30mg, just be prepared for the spike in bp, and the sides that come with it.

however, I ran dzine/lmg and wished i would of went higher than 20/50,

Big billy

Awards
Im doin the same thing, Mlmg 50/75/75/75 and runnin the sd at 10 for six weeks, you could up the sd dosage, but would need to cut the time in half, maybe up to 4 weeks. i got a thread going on it, just started today. im gettin bloods every week, and have my M.D. keepin his eye on me.

ReyMan

ReyMan

Awards
sd and lmg sounds like a solid cycle. be prepared for the crazy strength gains!

Gerbil

Gerbil

Awards
  • Established
One of my friends ran Forged Extreme mass and lover the living daylights out of it although he only ran sd 20mg and lmg at 60mg.

Dr.Stri8ed

Dr.Stri8ed

Awards
Yeah your gonna f*cking blow up with these 2 compounds, especially with these doses.

illwill0481

illwill0481

Awards
Yo I'm seeing a lot of buzz about milk thistle inhibiting gains. Now I have no problem trying something like liv 52 instead. But I love cycle assist as it Is an all in one. And every all in one assist product I know has milk thistle in it. What you guys think. What would you do

illwill0481

illwill0481

Awards
i take cycle assist, post cycle, during pct.
I'm cool with doing that except I want to keep my blood pressure and stuff in check during cycle. And to me cycle assist is the best thing for that. What would you recommend do during cycle that doesn't involve taking each ingredient separate

abformulations

abformulations

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Just take the cycle assist two hours apart from cycle. You should be fine. Just don't dose near it.

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
if you are healthy, eat healthy, and live a healthy lifestyle, blood pressure concerns should not be an issue.

but if it bothers you that much, just take it when ever, it isnt' going to effect anything.

illwill0481

illwill0481

Awards
Anyone ever take SD higher than 30mg? It's only been a few days but 30mg hasn't bothered me at all. I'm just curious if I continue to go through the cycle with no sides if it would benefit me to up the those dose to 40mg? It's not that I want sides. But if no sides will I gain more with 40?

abformulations

abformulations

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
30mg is all you really need. Look into your training, maybe u need to switch it up. Just because u arent getting sides it dont mean u can up the dose. There can be sides ur not aware of without blood work. But i dont agree on u trying 40mg bro

illwill0481

illwill0481

Awards
30mg is all you really need. Look into your training, maybe u need to switch it up. Just because u arent getting sides it dont mean u can up the dose. There can be sides ur not aware of without blood work. But i dont agree on u trying 40mg bro
I think my training is fine. I'm not saying I won't gain from 30 just wondering if 40 would do more. But I know what ur saying about sides.

abformulations

abformulations

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I think my training is fine. I'm not saying I won't gain from 30 just wondering if 40 would do more. But I know what ur saying about sides.
Gotcha...Yea 40 will only give u sides and more sides lol...Stick to the 30.

Big billy

Awards
Anyone ever take SD higher than 30mg? It's only been a few days but 30mg hasn't bothered me at all. I'm just curious if I continue to go through the cycle with no sides if it would benefit me to up the those dose to 40mg? It's not that I want sides. But if no sides will I gain more with 40?
Ive gone to 50mg for a day, then down to 30 for two, and then 50 again, on big lift days. But just because you dont feel anything wrong, doesnt mean you arent hurting yourself. Usually, when you start to feel pain in your abdominals, its a sign that damage is already done. i wouldnt cruise for extended periods of time at higher doses, but you could bump it up now and then. Mind you, when i was doseing like that i was only runnin SD, and nothing else at the time. Good luck

apoxtle

apoxtle

Awards
  • Established
i love lmg. it will be a part of my ultradrol cycle