SD+LMG. Im doing it.... Thoughts?

Page 2 of 2 First 12

1. Just take the cycle assist two hours apart from cycle. You should be fine. Just don't dose near it.
    Black Lion Representative
    I'm a Brooklyn boy I may take some gettin' use to

2. if you are healthy, eat healthy, and live a healthy lifestyle, blood pressure concerns should not be an issue.

but if it bothers you that much, just take it when ever, it isnt' going to effect anything.
    •   

3. Anyone ever take SD higher than 30mg? It's only been a few days but 30mg hasn't bothered me at all. I'm just curious if I continue to go through the cycle with no sides if it would benefit me to up the those dose to 40mg? It's not that I want sides. But if no sides will I gain more with 40?

4. 30mg is all you really need. Look into your training, maybe u need to switch it up. Just because u arent getting sides it dont mean u can up the dose. There can be sides ur not aware of without blood work. But i dont agree on u trying 40mg bro

5. Quote Originally Posted by halfhuman
    30mg is all you really need. Look into your training, maybe u need to switch it up. Just because u arent getting sides it dont mean u can up the dose. There can be sides ur not aware of without blood work. But i dont agree on u trying 40mg bro
    I think my training is fine. I'm not saying I won't gain from 30 just wondering if 40 would do more. But I know what ur saying about sides.
    •   

6. Quote Originally Posted by illwill0481 View Post
    I think my training is fine. I'm not saying I won't gain from 30 just wondering if 40 would do more. But I know what ur saying about sides.
    Gotcha...Yea 40 will only give u sides and more sides lol...Stick to the 30.

7. Quote Originally Posted by FL3X MAGNUM View Post
    I wouldnt start at 30 no matter what your supposed tolerance is.

8. Quote Originally Posted by illwill0481 View Post
    Anyone ever take SD higher than 30mg? It's only been a few days but 30mg hasn't bothered me at all. I'm just curious if I continue to go through the cycle with no sides if it would benefit me to up the those dose to 40mg? It's not that I want sides. But if no sides will I gain more with 40?
    Ive gone to 50mg for a day, then down to 30 for two, and then 50 again, on big lift days. But just because you dont feel anything wrong, doesnt mean you arent hurting yourself. Usually, when you start to feel pain in your abdominals, its a sign that damage is already done. i wouldnt cruise for extended periods of time at higher doses, but you could bump it up now and then. Mind you, when i was doseing like that i was only runnin SD, and nothing else at the time. Good luck

9. i love lmg. it will be a part of my ultradrol cycle
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. What are your thoughts about NAC?
    By itln stln in forum Supplements
    Replies: 20
    Last Post: 02-19-2008, 11:05 PM
  2. Thoughts...
    By bigGUNS04 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 02-15-2008, 02:55 AM
  3. thoughts on my PCT please...