Forma stanzol - AnabolicMinds.com

Forma stanzol

  1. New Member
    HitEmHeavy32's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  217 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Posts
    37
    Rep Power
    73

    Reputation

    Forma stanzol


    I have 1 bottle of forma stanzol and I'm running a hella/kata v2 stack and was wondering if the Forma should be used on just PCT or both on and in PCT.

  2. Senior Member
    csa2179's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  222 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Posts
    2,936
    Rep Power
    234811

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    whats ur pct look like, im 3 weeks into hella and am having some nipple puffiness so i started using forma 3 days ago and it has almost all cleared up. i wont be using it in pct because im using erase. but you can use it in pct
    Christopher
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/old-school-hormone/239904-csa2179s-hulk-mirror.html#post4289751
  3. Senior Member
    grngoloco's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  235 lbs.
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Posts
    1,576
    Rep Power
    1919

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by csa2179
    whats ur pct look like, im 3 weeks into hella and am having some nipple puffiness so i started using forma 3 days ago and it has almost all cleared up. i wont be using it in pct because im using erase. but you can use it in pct
    You're not using a real AI like arimidex?
    •   
       

  4. Senior Member
    grngoloco's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  235 lbs.
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Posts
    1,576
    Rep Power
    1919

    Reputation

    I'd never risk gyno,,, are you doing labs??
    $50 and you'll know if you need anything and know if what you're taking actually works!!
  5. New Member
    HitEmHeavy32's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  217 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Posts
    37
    Rep Power
    73

    Reputation

    This is my planned cycle


    Helladrol at 75/75/75/75/100/100 (1 bottle) may bump to 100 in week 3-4
    Katanadrol at 350mg / day (2 bottles)
    Support supps like Liver XT , Taurine, Fish Oil

    PCT:
    Nolva 20/20/10/10
    Daa starting week 1 or 2
    Lean Xtreme start week 2 or 3 (cortisol)
    Week 3 Forma-Stanzol 5 pumps am 5 pumps pm (bottle)
    AI PCT support (week 2)
  6. Senior Member
    csa2179's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  222 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Posts
    2,936
    Rep Power
    234811

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    its not gyno, no lumps, pain, or anything. i have test base, ran that for 1 week prior to starting forma so it is more than likely a small amount of estro build up. i have ran labs, but not while on cycle, got before and have one scheduled after, slight nipple puffiness(and i do mean slight, no one elses says they see it) is comon with ph use. i do have dex but dont feel it is necessary to mix that in, if lump forms or pain or tingling i will start taking with out hesitation.
    Christopher
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/old-school-hormone/239904-csa2179s-hulk-mirror.html#post4289751
  7. Senior Member
    csa2179's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  222 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Posts
    2,936
    Rep Power
    234811

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    forma is a real AI and a Progestin inhibitor too
    Christopher
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/old-school-hormone/239904-csa2179s-hulk-mirror.html#post4289751
  8. Senior Member
    csa2179's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  222 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Posts
    2,936
    Rep Power
    234811

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by grngoloco View Post
    I'd never risk gyno,,, are you doing labs??
    $50 and you'll know if you need anything and know if what you're taking actually works!!
    are you going to be able to start your katana cycle, im really anxious to see how running it at 450 works, i think it will be awesome,
    Christopher
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/old-school-hormone/239904-csa2179s-hulk-mirror.html#post4289751
  9. New Member
    HitEmHeavy32's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  217 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Posts
    37
    Rep Power
    73

    Reputation

    Do i have to use the forma on cycle? I was going to save it for PCT since i just have 1 bottle
  10. Senior Member
    csa2179's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  222 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Posts
    2,936
    Rep Power
    234811

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    no you can use it in pct only if you want. the only reason im not is because im using erase instead
    Christopher
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/old-school-hormone/239904-csa2179s-hulk-mirror.html#post4289751
  11. Senior Member
    grngoloco's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  235 lbs.
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Posts
    1,576
    Rep Power
    1919

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by csa2179
    its not gyno, no lumps, pain, or anything. i have test base, ran that for 1 week prior to starting forma so it is more than likely a small amount of estro build up. i have ran labs, but not while on cycle, got before and have one scheduled after, slight nipple puffiness(and i do mean slight, no one elses says they see it) is comon with ph use. i do have dex but dont feel it is necessary to mix that in, if lump forms or pain or tingling i will start taking with out hesitation.
    Cool enough,, I take .5 mg eod of adex while on cycle,, but my cycles always have 300-700mg a week of testosterone as a base
  12. New Member
    HitEmHeavy32's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  217 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Posts
    37
    Rep Power
    73

    Reputation

    Hmm so forma on and erase on PCT? I may try that actually
  13. Senior Member
    csa2179's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  222 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Posts
    2,936
    Rep Power
    234811

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by grngoloco View Post
    Cool enough,, I take .5 mg eod of adex while on cycle,, but my cycles always have 300-700mg a week of testosterone as a base
    im jealous...haha, is .5 the right dose. good to know i thought it was .25, if **** hits the fan that will be good to know.

    did you start your cruise since you got sick? if i ever start pinning im for sure running a cycle like the one you were running
    Christopher
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/old-school-hormone/239904-csa2179s-hulk-mirror.html#post4289751
  14. Senior Member
    csa2179's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  222 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Posts
    2,936
    Rep Power
    234811

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by HitEmHeavy32 View Post
    Hmm so forma on and erase on PCT? I may try that actually
    its not necessary, i just already had both.
    Christopher
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/old-school-hormone/239904-csa2179s-hulk-mirror.html#post4289751
  15. Senior Member
    grngoloco's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  235 lbs.
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Posts
    1,576
    Rep Power
    1919

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by csa2179

    im jealous...haha, is .5 the right dose. good to know i thought it was .25, if **** hits the fan that will be good to know.

    did you start your cruise since you got sick? if i ever start pinning im for sure running a cycle like the one you were running
    I start at .5 eod,,, when I did my midcycle labs my estrogen was still at 74... so it didn't crush it .. but since my test was so high there wasn't a danger,,, every once in a while I'd get tingles in my nips and take 1mg a day for a.few days then go back to .5 eod...... I'm only doing 100mg test cyp a week right now until my liver recovers,,, had a virus get into my liver and mess it up, had nothing to do with my cycle .... going back 4/4 for follow up labs,, if everything is ok I'll start a new cycle,,, thinking helladrol/katanadrol/test followed by tren a/kat/test... we'll see,,, I'm all stocked up with a bunch of things,, my options are wide open
  16. New Member
    HitEmHeavy32's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  217 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Posts
    37
    Rep Power
    73

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by csa2179 View Post
    its not necessary, i just already had both.
    Oh alright man, hope your cycle goes well . Thanks again
  17. Senior Member
    csa2179's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  222 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Posts
    2,936
    Rep Power
    234811

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by grngoloco View Post
    I start at .5 eod,,, when I did my midcycle labs my estrogen was still at 74... so it didn't crush it .. but since my test was so high there wasn't a danger,,, every once in a while I'd get tingles in my nips and take 1mg a day for a.few days then go back to .5 eod...... I'm only doing 100mg test cyp a week right now until my liver recovers,,, had a virus get into my liver and mess it up, had nothing to do with my cycle .... going back 4/4 for follow up labs,, if everything is ok I'll start a new cycle,,, thinking helladrol/katanadrol/test followed by tren a/kat/test... we'll see,,, I'm all stocked up with a bunch of things,, my options are wide open
    DAMN 74 estro.... thats crazy, i guess thats normal for high dose of test.. mine was 28 befor i started cycle, seemed a little high to me. hope you get better soon, you were killing it
    Christopher
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/old-school-hormone/239904-csa2179s-hulk-mirror.html#post4289751
  18. Senior Member
    csa2179's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  222 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Posts
    2,936
    Rep Power
    234811

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by HitEmHeavy32 View Post
    Oh alright man, hope your cycle goes well . Thanks again
    you too man
    Christopher
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/old-school-hormone/239904-csa2179s-hulk-mirror.html#post4289751
  19. Senior Member
    grngoloco's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  235 lbs.
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Posts
    1,576
    Rep Power
    1919

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by csa2179

    DAMN 74 estro.... thats crazy, i guess thats normal for high dose of test.. mine was 28 befor i started cycle, seemed a little high to me. hope you get better soon, you were killing it
    It's all about ratio when it comes to estrogen,,, it's healthy to have a proper balance,, for libido and muscle growth you need a basic amount of estrogen .... which is why I'll never take letro outside of an emergency
  20. Senior Member
    grngoloco's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  235 lbs.
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Posts
    1,576
    Rep Power
    1919

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by csa2179 View Post
    are you going to be able to start your katana cycle, im really anxious to see how running it at 450 works, i think it will be awesome,
    will definitely do the katanadrol,, sitting on four bottles,,, not sure when, but soon
  21. Diamond Member
    jbryand101b's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Posts
    14,691
    Rep Power
    2105289

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by grngoloco View Post
    You're not using a real AI like arimidex?
    what do you mean real ai? you do know formestane was once a perscribed ai right?

    'Formestane(Lentaron(R)) is a second generation selective aromatase inhibitor with an IC50 of 80 nM. Formestane(Lentaron(R)) is used in the treatment of estrogen-receptor positive breast cancer in post-menopausal women. Formestane(Lentaron(R)) is often used to suppress estrogen production from anabolic steroids or prohormones. Formestane(Lentaron(R)) also acts as a prohormone to 4-hydroxytestosterone, an active steroid which displays weak androgenic activity in addition to acting as a mild aromatase inhibitor. Formestane has poor oral bioavailability and as such is no longer popular as many orally active aromatase inhibitors have been identified.'

  22. Senior Member
    grngoloco's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  235 lbs.
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Posts
    1,576
    Rep Power
    1919

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by jbryand101b

    what do you mean real ai? you do know formestane was once a perscribed ai right?

    'Formestane(Lentaron(R)) is a second generation selective aromatase inhibitor with an IC50 of 80 nM. Formestane(Lentaron(R)) is used in the treatment of estrogen-receptor positive breast cancer in post-menopausal women. Formestane(Lentaron(R)) is often used to suppress estrogen production from anabolic steroids or prohormones. Formestane(Lentaron(R)) also acts as a prohormone to 4-hydroxytestosterone, an active steroid which displays weak androgenic activity in addition to acting as a mild aromatase inhibitor. Formestane has poor oral bioavailability and as such is no longer popular as many orally active aromatase inhibitors have been identified.'
    I didn't know it was once prescribed *shrugs*
    Guess my relative noobness to AAS' shined through with that statement LOL
  23. Diamond Member
    jbryand101b's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Posts
    14,691
    Rep Power
    2105289

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    its all good. just me bein me
  24. Senior Member
    grngoloco's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  235 lbs.
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Posts
    1,576
    Rep Power
    1919

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by jbryand101b
    its all good. just me bein me
    Lol
  25. Senior Member
    csa2179's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  222 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Posts
    2,936
    Rep Power
    234811

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by grngoloco View Post
    Lol
    i need to learn more about the estro stuff, i get confused and i dont understand what the appropriate balance is.
    Christopher
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/old-school-hormone/239904-csa2179s-hulk-mirror.html#post4289751
  26. Senior Member
    csa2179's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  222 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Posts
    2,936
    Rep Power
    234811

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by grngoloco View Post
    will definitely do the katanadrol,, sitting on four bottles,,, not sure when, but soon
    Nice
    Christopher
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/old-school-hormone/239904-csa2179s-hulk-mirror.html#post4289751
  27. Senior Member
    grngoloco's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  235 lbs.
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Posts
    1,576
    Rep Power
    1919

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by csa2179

    i need to learn more about the estro stuff, i get confused and i dont understand what the appropriate balance is.
    Every time I think I can speak with authority I end up putting my foot in my mouth,,, lol... have a lot to learn myself... I also, need to start saving these studies I run across and read, as well. Every time I mention a study that disputes what someone is saying they want proof... lol.. when I read the damned things, I'm doing it as a "learner." I need to start acting like a "teacher" and have these studies available to show people.
  28. Diamond Member
    jbryand101b's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Posts
    14,691
    Rep Power
    2105289

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    finding the proper estrogen/androgen balance is something you can only do with experience. you are going to have to try different compounds, at various dosages to get a feel of what works best.

    too little estrogen is almost as bad as too much. it's a key hormone for the gainzzzz.
  29. Senior Member
    grngoloco's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  235 lbs.
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Posts
    1,576
    Rep Power
    1919

    Reputation

    I used to take 1mg adex ed out of fear of gyno... I have a very tiny, mostly unoticeable touch of gyno from when I lost a testical to an estrogen producing tumor at the age of 12,, wasn't until I dropped to .5 eod that I started to see the muscle gains I had expected to see from taking AAS'... The difference in gains from too much adex to just enough were no less than AWESOME!!
  30. Senior Member
    grngoloco's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  235 lbs.
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Posts
    1,576
    Rep Power
    1919

    Reputation

    I'm wondering about progesterone ... isn't progesterone converted to testosterone?? Forgive my lack of sophisticated knowledge,, I am relatively, still an AAS noob.
  31. Diamond Member
    jbryand101b's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Posts
    14,691
    Rep Power
    2105289

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    here,

  32. Senior Member
    grngoloco's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  235 lbs.
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Posts
    1,576
    Rep Power
    1919

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by jbryand101b
    here,
    That was actually really cool and simple,,, thanks!!
  33. New Member
    JCtherocks's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  190 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Posts
    2
    Rep Power
    29

    Reputation

    Hella doesnt convert to estrogen so how are you getting nipp puffyness??
    Quote Originally Posted by csa2179 View Post
    whats ur pct look like, im 3 weeks into hella and am having some nipple puffiness so i started using forma 3 days ago and it has almost all cleared up. i wont be using it in pct because im using erase. but you can use it in pct
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Forma Stanzol
    By apertur379 in forum Post Cycle Therapy
    Replies: 14
    Last Post: 12-20-2011, 03:27 PM
  2. Forma-stanzol
    By matheu in forum Supplements
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 11-02-2011, 04:00 PM
  3. Forma-stanzol
    By matheu in forum Post Cycle Therapy
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 10-31-2011, 12:25 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Log in
Log in