Forma stanzol

HitEmHeavy32

Awards
I have 1 bottle of forma stanzol and I'm running a hella/kata v2 stack and was wondering if the Forma should be used on just PCT or both on and in PCT.

csa2179

csa2179

Awards
whats ur pct look like, im 3 weeks into hella and am having some nipple puffiness so i started using forma 3 days ago and it has almost all cleared up. i wont be using it in pct because im using erase. but you can use it in pct

grngoloco

grngoloco

Awards
whats ur pct look like, im 3 weeks into hella and am having some nipple puffiness so i started using forma 3 days ago and it has almost all cleared up. i wont be using it in pct because im using erase. but you can use it in pct
You're not using a real AI like arimidex?

grngoloco

grngoloco

Awards
I'd never risk gyno,,, are you doing labs??
$50 and you'll know if you need anything and know if what you're taking actually works!!

HitEmHeavy32

Awards
This is my planned cycle

Helladrol at 75/75/75/75/100/100 (1 bottle) may bump to 100 in week 3-4
Katanadrol at 350mg / day (2 bottles)
Support supps like Liver XT , Taurine, Fish Oil

PCT:
Nolva 20/20/10/10
Daa starting week 1 or 2
Lean Xtreme start week 2 or 3 (cortisol)
Week 3 Forma-Stanzol 5 pumps am 5 pumps pm (bottle)
AI PCT support (week 2)

csa2179

csa2179

Awards
its not gyno, no lumps, pain, or anything. i have test base, ran that for 1 week prior to starting forma so it is more than likely a small amount of estro build up. i have ran labs, but not while on cycle, got before and have one scheduled after, slight nipple puffiness(and i do mean slight, no one elses says they see it) is comon with ph use. i do have dex but dont feel it is necessary to mix that in, if lump forms or pain or tingling i will start taking with out hesitation.

csa2179

csa2179

Awards
forma is a real AI and a Progestin inhibitor too

csa2179

csa2179

Awards
I'd never risk gyno,,, are you doing labs??
$50 and you'll know if you need anything and know if what you're taking actually works!!
are you going to be able to start your katana cycle, im really anxious to see how running it at 450 works, i think it will be awesome,

HitEmHeavy32

Awards
Do i have to use the forma on cycle? I was going to save it for PCT since i just have 1 bottle

csa2179

csa2179

Awards
no you can use it in pct only if you want. the only reason im not is because im using erase instead

grngoloco

grngoloco

Awards
its not gyno, no lumps, pain, or anything. i have test base, ran that for 1 week prior to starting forma so it is more than likely a small amount of estro build up. i have ran labs, but not while on cycle, got before and have one scheduled after, slight nipple puffiness(and i do mean slight, no one elses says they see it) is comon with ph use. i do have dex but dont feel it is necessary to mix that in, if lump forms or pain or tingling i will start taking with out hesitation.
Cool enough,, I take .5 mg eod of adex while on cycle,, but my cycles always have 300-700mg a week of testosterone as a base

HitEmHeavy32

Awards
Hmm so forma on and erase on PCT? I may try that actually

csa2179

csa2179

Awards
Cool enough,, I take .5 mg eod of adex while on cycle,, but my cycles always have 300-700mg a week of testosterone as a base
im jealous...haha, is .5 the right dose. good to know i thought it was .25, if **** hits the fan that will be good to know.

did you start your cruise since you got sick? if i ever start pinning im for sure running a cycle like the one you were running

csa2179

csa2179

Awards
grngoloco

grngoloco

Awards
im jealous...haha, is .5 the right dose. good to know i thought it was .25, if **** hits the fan that will be good to know.

did you start your cruise since you got sick? if i ever start pinning im for sure running a cycle like the one you were running
I start at .5 eod,,, when I did my midcycle labs my estrogen was still at 74... so it didn't crush it .. but since my test was so high there wasn't a danger,,, every once in a while I'd get tingles in my nips and take 1mg a day for a.few days then go back to .5 eod...... I'm only doing 100mg test cyp a week right now until my liver recovers,,, had a virus get into my liver and mess it up, had nothing to do with my cycle .... going back 4/4 for follow up labs,, if everything is ok I'll start a new cycle,,, thinking helladrol/katanadrol/test followed by tren a/kat/test... we'll see,,, I'm all stocked up with a bunch of things,, my options are wide open

csa2179

csa2179

Awards
I start at .5 eod,,, when I did my midcycle labs my estrogen was still at 74... so it didn't crush it .. but since my test was so high there wasn't a danger,,, every once in a while I'd get tingles in my nips and take 1mg a day for a.few days then go back to .5 eod...... I'm only doing 100mg test cyp a week right now until my liver recovers,,, had a virus get into my liver and mess it up, had nothing to do with my cycle .... going back 4/4 for follow up labs,, if everything is ok I'll start a new cycle,,, thinking helladrol/katanadrol/test followed by tren a/kat/test... we'll see,,, I'm all stocked up with a bunch of things,, my options are wide open
DAMN 74 estro.... thats crazy, i guess thats normal for high dose of test.. mine was 28 befor i started cycle, seemed a little high to me. hope you get better soon, you were killing it

grngoloco

grngoloco

Awards
DAMN 74 estro.... thats crazy, i guess thats normal for high dose of test.. mine was 28 befor i started cycle, seemed a little high to me. hope you get better soon, you were killing it
It's all about ratio when it comes to estrogen,,, it's healthy to have a proper balance,, for libido and muscle growth you need a basic amount of estrogen .... which is why I'll never take letro outside of an emergency

grngoloco

grngoloco

Awards
are you going to be able to start your katana cycle, im really anxious to see how running it at 450 works, i think it will be awesome,
will definitely do the katanadrol,, sitting on four bottles,,, not sure when, but soon

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
You're not using a real AI like arimidex?
what do you mean real ai? you do know formestane was once a perscribed ai right?

'Formestane(Lentaron(R)) is a second generation selective aromatase inhibitor with an IC50 of 80 nM. Formestane(Lentaron(R)) is used in the treatment of estrogen-receptor positive breast cancer in post-menopausal women. Formestane(Lentaron(R)) is often used to suppress estrogen production from anabolic steroids or prohormones. Formestane(Lentaron(R)) also acts as a prohormone to 4-hydroxytestosterone, an active steroid which displays weak androgenic activity in addition to acting as a mild aromatase inhibitor. Formestane has poor oral bioavailability and as such is no longer popular as many orally active aromatase inhibitors have been identified.'

grngoloco

grngoloco

Awards
what do you mean real ai? you do know formestane was once a perscribed ai right?

'Formestane(Lentaron(R)) is a second generation selective aromatase inhibitor with an IC50 of 80 nM. Formestane(Lentaron(R)) is used in the treatment of estrogen-receptor positive breast cancer in post-menopausal women. Formestane(Lentaron(R)) is often used to suppress estrogen production from anabolic steroids or prohormones. Formestane(Lentaron(R)) also acts as a prohormone to 4-hydroxytestosterone, an active steroid which displays weak androgenic activity in addition to acting as a mild aromatase inhibitor. Formestane has poor oral bioavailability and as such is no longer popular as many orally active aromatase inhibitors have been identified.'
I didn't know it was once prescribed *shrugs*
Guess my relative noobness to AAS' shined through with that statement LOL

csa2179

csa2179

Awards
csa2179

csa2179

Awards
grngoloco

grngoloco

Awards
i need to learn more about the estro stuff, i get confused and i dont understand what the appropriate balance is.
Every time I think I can speak with authority I end up putting my foot in my mouth,,, lol... have a lot to learn myself... I also, need to start saving these studies I run across and read, as well. Every time I mention a study that disputes what someone is saying they want proof... lol.. when I read the damned things, I'm doing it as a "learner." I need to start acting like a "teacher" and have these studies available to show people.

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
finding the proper estrogen/androgen balance is something you can only do with experience. you are going to have to try different compounds, at various dosages to get a feel of what works best.

too little estrogen is almost as bad as too much. it's a key hormone for the gainzzzz.

grngoloco

grngoloco

Awards
I used to take 1mg adex ed out of fear of gyno... I have a very tiny, mostly unoticeable touch of gyno from when I lost a testical to an estrogen producing tumor at the age of 12,, wasn't until I dropped to .5 eod that I started to see the muscle gains I had expected to see from taking AAS'... The difference in gains from too much adex to just enough were no less than AWESOME!!

grngoloco

grngoloco

Awards
I'm wondering about progesterone ... isn't progesterone converted to testosterone?? Forgive my lack of sophisticated knowledge,, I am relatively, still an AAS noob.

JCtherocks

Awards
Hella doesnt convert to estrogen so how are you getting nipp puffyness??