Androbulk

Page 3 of 7 First 12345 ... Last

  1. Quote Originally Posted by Jorsn View Post
    What about Mass/Lean 6-8 weeks then switch to Bulk/Hard 6-8 weeks?
    Thats an interesting stack of products, but it all will work ---- mass seems to be more "hard" than we thought of course due to AndroHard built into it.

    But for super DRY leanness and hardness I am digging the sounds of Lean/Hard!

    -Matt


  2. Quote Originally Posted by MattPorter View Post
    Thats an interesting stack of products, but it all will work ---- mass seems to be more "hard" than we thought of course due to AndroHard built into it.

    But for super DRY leanness and hardness I am digging the sounds of Lean/Hard!

    -Matt
    sound slike a great stack rigyt before summer
    •   
       


  3. Yesss my androbulk cam in the mail today! so tempting to just start it immediately but i need o order pct first and i just dont know wether to run it before during or end of summer, any suggestions? and for pct should i use the one form the primordial performance or should i go with erase pro and tocco 8 ?

  4. ^ Sustain, TCF-1 + EndoAMP is a great PCT for almost ANY cycle.

    -Matt

  5. Quote Originally Posted by MattPorter
    ^ Sustain, TCF-1 + EndoAMP is a great PCT for almost ANY cycle.

    -Matt
    With a SERM as well right? I know a lot of people don't bother with it for the PP line
    Always willing to learn :D
    •   
       


  6. Quote Originally Posted by BigRigg View Post
    With a SERM as well right? I know a lot of people don't bother with it for the PP line

    While using Andro and dosing once-a-day, I am not so sure a SERM is mandatory. As blood work has been coming back fully recovered from our testers....

    -Matt

  7. yea i dont feel like using a serm. i just dont know wether to get the natral recover stack that the site offers or if i should use the erase pro

  8. Quote Originally Posted by MattPorter View Post
    Thats an interesting stack of products, but it all will work ---- mass seems to be more "hard" than we thought of course due to AndroHard built into it.

    But for super DRY leanness and hardness I am digging the sounds of Lean/Hard!

    -Matt
    Matt,

    What do you think about..
    Bulk(6-9 caps)/Mass(6 caps) weeks 1-8
    Hard(6 caps/Lean(caps) weeks 8-14
    Prop(100mg EOD)/Anavar(60mg 6 weeks) or Mechabol(50mg for 6 weeks) weeks 14-22
    TRS, Torem 60mg, Intimidate, Ipamorelin/Mod grf weeks 22-26

    That way your running compounds for 8 weeks max and running the androseries at the beginning so shutdown shouldn't be too bad.

  9. Quote Originally Posted by Jorsn View Post
    Matt,

    What do you think about..
    Bulk(6-9 caps)/Mass(6 caps) weeks 1-8
    Hard(6 caps/Lean(caps) weeks 8-14
    Prop(100mg EOD)/Anavar(60mg 6 weeks) or Mechabol(50mg for 6 weeks) weeks 14-22
    TRS, Torem 60mg, Intimidate, Ipamorelin/Mod grf weeks 22-26

    That way your running compounds for 8 weeks max and running the androseries at the beginning so shutdown shouldn't be too bad.
    wow....so for 14 weeks --- you are only on AndroSeries --- getting gains while not completely driving HPTA function into the ground....then you jump on a injectable + a methyl for 6 weeks which will put the "nail into the coffin" for hpta function.

    If you choose this route --- I would incorporate HCG right when you begin prop + methyl at 2 shots a week at 500iu per shot.

    I like the PCT with peptides, that is a nice option to go with. Could be a very successful long cycle....but I feel the HCG is paramount in gain retention.

    -Matt

  10. Quote Originally Posted by MattPorter View Post
    wow....so for 14 weeks --- you are only on AndroSeries --- getting gains while not completely driving HPTA function into the ground....then you jump on a injectable + a methyl for 6 weeks which will put the "nail into the coffin" for hpta function.

    If you choose this route --- I would incorporate HCG right when you begin prop + methyl at 2 shots a week at 500iu per shot.

    I like the PCT with peptides, that is a nice option to go with. Could be a very successful long cycle....but I feel the HCG is paramount in gain retention.

    -Matt
    Exactly. Plus i'll be using Sustain and DAA at night.

    Okay, i'll have to grab some HCG.

    Just thinking about this cycle makes me drool. What do you think about 2-3 caps of AndroHard with the Androbulk/Andromass in case any gyno symptoms arise?

  11. Quote Originally Posted by Jorsn View Post
    Exactly. Plus i'll be using Sustain and DAA at night.

    Okay, i'll have to grab some HCG.

    Just thinking about this cycle makes me drool. What do you think about 2-3 caps of AndroHard with the Androbulk/Andromass in case any gyno symptoms arise?
    Should be an interesting cycle. As for the 2-3 caps of Hard, that would be ideal and would be the equivalent of full dosed hard (3 caps) since the 6 caps of mass have the equivalent of 3 caps of Hard in them.
    Just inject.
    Facebook:
    www.facebook.com/heretostudy

  12. Quote Originally Posted by HereToStudy View Post
    Should be an interesting cycle. As for the 2-3 caps of Hard, that would be ideal and would be the equivalent of full dosed hard (3 caps) since the 6 caps of mass have the equivalent of 3 caps of Hard in them.
    Yeah i'm looking forward to it. I freaking love AHV3, Too bad you can't take this stuff year round.

    I've decided to go with end with 8 weeks of Prop 100mg EOD, 6 caps of AMV3, 3-4 Caps of AHV3. I figure since i'm responding so well with AHV3 that there is no point in throwing in harsh methyls and it should make pct a little easier.

  13. Quote Originally Posted by Jorsn View Post
    Yeah i'm looking forward to it. I freaking love AHV3, Too bad you can't take this stuff year round.

    I've decided to go with end with 8 weeks of Prop 100mg EOD, 6 caps of AMV3, 3-4 Caps of AHV3. I figure since i'm responding so well with AHV3 that there is no point in throwing in harsh methyls and it should make pct a little easier.
    Should be a good time, looking forward to how it treats you.
    Just inject.
    Facebook:
    www.facebook.com/heretostudy

  14. Quote Originally Posted by frostbite116 View Post
    where can i buy the new one? i belive the website only has the v2
    Not available just yet


  15. Quote Originally Posted by supraseed48 View Post
    Dizammmmn!! 12 weeks?? Thats @ least 5 Benjamins!! You got that kind of $$ to cough up u don't need muscle to get the ladies attention...
    I don't need either nor do I pursue to do so


  16. Quote Originally Posted by frostbite116 View Post
    i cant comment on the sd but i ran i 5 week solo run of ep-stane and to be honest my sides consited of very mimimal sides. jacked up libido my last week on it, super agressive starting 2nd week and one welt on my back that came within my last two days on it and went away right after i got off it. but i cant disagree that the andro products are safer. but a 5 week cycel of epi with pct ( nolva, daa ) costed a total of about 180 and that wouldent even cost the price of just the bulk or even the mass for that matte
    Did you get bloods? I have on epi...many times and it was never pretty. SD/M1T make you feel like death while wreaking havoc on you some designers are wreaking havoc while you don't feel any sides or even feel great like with Phera


  17. Quote Originally Posted by ryansm View Post
    Did you get bloods? I have on epi...many times and it was never pretty. SD/M1T make you feel like death while wreaking havoc on you some designers are wreaking havoc while you don't feel any sides or even feel great like with Phera
    i got bloods like 2 months later and all was perfect

  18. Quote Originally Posted by jaydollars View Post
    Yes, my penis is only 10 inches long and used to be 11 inches pre-cycle, not as big now but more functional
    I was under the impression that Pro Hormones will only make your penis shrink if your not done growing. (under the age of 25)


    It doesn't say your age on your profile but I hope if your under-age you don't experience any more bad sides. Good luck on your future cycles bro.

  19. Quote Originally Posted by ilovechoclate

    I was under the impression that Pro Hormones will only make your penis shrink if your not done growing. (under the age of 25)

    It doesn't say your age on your profile but I hope if your under-age you don't experience any more bad sides. Good luck on your future cycles bro.
    I'm pretty sure your size is predetermined and nothing can change that

  20. i thought they just shrunk ur testes not ur actual penis

  21. Quote Originally Posted by ilovechoclate

    I was under the impression that Pro Hormones will only make your penis shrink if your not done growing. (under the age of 25)

    It doesn't say your age on your profile but I hope if your under-age you don't experience any more bad sides. Good luck on your future cycles bro.
    I am 29, but don't think I'm done growing, I suspect Rambo will be will be 12 inches long by years end, might have to androbulk again to shrink him up so I don't scare the ladies away

  22. Quote Originally Posted by jaydollars

    I am 29, but don't think I'm done growing, I suspect Rambo will be will be 12 inches long by years end, might have to androbulk again to shrink him up so I don't scare the ladies away
    Thats an impressive 7 inch increase folks. *slow clap*
    Online community manager/lead rep of Chaos and Pain,LLC and Fundamental Nutrition.Check us out!chaosandpain.com fnsupps.com Follow me on instagram:@pyrobatt

  23. I was actually looking into buying two bottles of andro lean but not even going to touch primodial products if they make your johnson shrink. ****-THAT-****. haha

  24. is this a joke? i was about to start a cycle of the bulk but does it rele shirnk ur penis? screw that i might need to return it

  25. Quote Originally Posted by ilovechoclate
    I was actually looking into buying two bottles of andro lean but not even going to touch primodial products if they make your johnson shrink. ****-THAT-****. haha
    Its a myth. Your penis will stay the same but your balls wont.

    Ifbb pros look small though....because they weigh in at 300 lbs. Every body who is 300+ would look tiny.
    Online community manager/lead rep of Chaos and Pain,LLC and Fundamental Nutrition.Check us out!chaosandpain.com fnsupps.com Follow me on instagram:@pyrobatt
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. androbulk for 129.95
    By apoxtle in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 03-08-2012, 04:42 PM
  2. Androbulk
    By R1balla in forum Supplements
    Replies: 13
    Last Post: 03-07-2012, 01:51 AM
  3. AndroBulk V. AndroMass or AndroBulk or Mass + Andro Hard
    By Lankeyguy15 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 63
    Last Post: 02-25-2012, 05:28 PM
  4. Who is using Androbulk?
    By jaydollars in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 02-21-2012, 01:14 AM
Log in
Log in