Androbulk

Page 3 of 5 First 12345 Last
  1. Registered User
    Stats
    5'6"  180 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by frostbite116
    as for pct would the pp one be enough or should i throw in some nolva, i aint tryna get bitch tits and i know the bulk is based of esttrogen so a little worried?
    Why not add a SERM, that's my philosophy, who cares if it's not needed, but what if YOU need it

2. Registered User
    Stats
    5'9"  160 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by jaydollars View Post
    Why not add a SERM, that's my philosophy, who cares if it's not needed, but what if YOU need it
    thats what i was thinking, but i feel like it might not sit well with the pp pct and also i hate nolva it kills my libido, raises bp... id rather not take it unless needed
  3. Registered User
    Stats
    5'5"  184 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by frostbite116 View Post
    as for pct would the pp one be enough or should i throw in some nolva, i aint tryna get bitch tits and i know the bulk is based of esttrogen so a little worried?

For on cycle I'd prefer formestanzol to nolva. Save the nolva for pct or gyno scares.
    •   

4. Registered User
    Stats
    5'9"  160 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by ilovechoclate View Post
    For on cycle I'd prefer formestanzol to nolva. Save the nolva for pct or gyno scares.
    so good chance of gyno if i dont take nolva?
    i thought the pp pct was good enough?!?
  5. Registered User
    Stats
    5'6"  180 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by frostbite116

so good chance of gyno if i dont take nolva?
    i thought the pp pct was good enough?!?
    No dude, you will not get gyno from androbulk, there is not 1 reported case, run Torem in PCT if you want to add a SERM, I do and I have 0 sides other than big balls and huge loads
  6. Registered User
    Stats
    5'9"  160 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by jaydollars View Post
    No dude, you will not get gyno from androbulk, there is not 1 reported case, run Torem in PCT if you want to add a SERM, I do and I have 0 sides other than big balls and huge loads
    thats sounds good but i have 10 10mgs of nolva left over from my last cycle, but never tried torem. i will be willing to buy if it the pp pct is not enough.. keeep in mind im only running one bottle of the androbulk so 4 week cycle
  7. Registered User
    Stats
    5'5"  184 lbs.
    Answers

thats sounds good but i have 10 10mgs of nolva left over from my last cycle, but never tried torem. i will be willing to buy if it the pp pct is not enough.. keeep in mind im only running one bottle of the androbulk so 4 week cycle
    Listen to the guys that posted. I'm not familiar with Andro bulk, so if they say it is not a compound that will aromatize into estrogen or cause prolactin related gyno, then don't worry about on cycle.

And it isn't that the pp pct is not enough.....there are well coupled OTC pct products out there, but you have to take the responsibility in acknowledging you are messing with 'steroids.' A pharmaceutical SERM is necessary.
    I've seen guys get blood work done with OTC pct products like formestanzol and everything turns out alright....but its always safe to not gamble. Get your serm. Torem is very good. It's the latest and greatest. You get all the benefits of chlomid AND nolva ....only without as much damage done.
  8. Registered User
    Stats
    5'9"  160 lbs.
    Answers

Listen to the guys that posted. I'm not familiar with Andro bulk, so if they say it is not a compound that will aromatize into estrogen or cause prolactin related gyno, then don't worry about on cycle.

And it isn't that the pp pct is not enough.....there are well coupled OTC pct products out there, but you have to take the responsibility in acknowledging you are messing with 'steroids.' A pharmaceutical SERM is necessary.
    I've seen guys get blood work done with OTC pct products like formestanzol and everything turns out alright....but its always safe to not gamble. Get your serm. Torem is very good. It's the latest and greatest. You get all the benefits of chlomid AND nolva ....only without as much damage done.
    aiight will do thanks man! and how would throwing 20 milligrams of epi in with my androbulk? i feeel like if im gonna get a serm and the pp pct i would wanna see some nice gains and i feel like a little epi might make my gains more "dry".
  9. Registered User
    Stats
    6'2"  305 lbs.
    Answers

You can stack pretty much whatever with an AndroSeries product

10. Primordial Performance Rep
    Board Sponsor
    Stats
    6'0"  208 lbs.
    Answers

Honestly, if a cycle is just Andro, a serm really isnt necessary (and I always recommend a SERM). Suppression has been less than what is expected from a cycle and receovery with the TRS has been more than adequate.
    Just inject.
    Facebook:
    www.facebook.com/heretostudy
  11. Registered User
    Stats
    5'5"  184 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by HereToStudy View Post
    Honestly, if a cycle is just Andro, a serm really isnt necessary (and I always recommend a SERM). Suppression has been less than what is expected from a cycle and receovery with the TRS has been more than adequate.
    Hell of an up-sell.

frostbite116, remember, no one here is a doctor or has a p.h.d. in any field that will benefit advice on anabolics. Including myself. Do plenty of reading and research on your own to come up with the best decision. There are plenty of stickies on several forums packed with info.

I'd still get a serm. Even if you don't need it, it can come in handy for a later cycle or a post cycle gyno scare. You don't want to be left with titties just because someone told you a SERM wasn't needed.

That said, I HAVE heard that andro series products don't suppress you much.....pretty much go's hand in hand with the very slow gains andro provides that I've heard about as well. It's YOUR body.....so at the end of the day it's going to be 'your' decision. My advice? Rather then rush into it, continue to read and think it over for some time before jumping on a cycle.

I changed my mind quite a bit in the 4 months of planning I myself did. Just some food for thought. Hope all go's well, and if you can, get blood work BEFORE your cycle rather then just after and/or after pct.
  12. Registered User
    Stats
    5'9"  160 lbs.
    Answers

Hell of an up-sell.

frostbite116, remember, no one here is a doctor or has a p.h.d. in any field that will benefit advice on anabolics. Including myself. Do plenty of reading and research on your own to come up with the best decision. There are plenty of stickies on several forums packed with info.

I'd still get a serm. Even if you don't need it, it can come in handy for a later cycle or a post cycle gyno scare. You don't want to be left with titties just because someone told you a SERM wasn't needed.

That said, I HAVE heard that andro series products don't suppress you much.....pretty much go's hand in hand with the very slow gains andro provides that I've heard about as well. It's YOUR body.....so at the end of the day it's going to be 'your' decision. My advice? Rather then rush into it, continue to read and think it over for some time before jumping on a cycle.

I changed my mind quite a bit in the 4 months of planning I myself did. Just some food for thought. Hope all go's well, and if you can, get blood work BEFORE your cycle rather then just after and/or after pct.
    thanks for all ur advice my man. and i got blood work done recently and everything was fine just as i expected. but i will deff do more reading and reserch and knowing me will prob invst in a serm. thanks again for the advicee
  13. Registered User
    Stats
    6'2"  305 lbs.
    Answers

Hell of an up-sell.

That's pretty much what HTS was suggesting...FYI we do have bloods to back up the TRS and we do make both products...
    I typically run the TRS with a low dose of Torem frostbite

14. Registered User
    Stats
    5'9"  160 lbs.
    Answers

o and should i take tocco 8 throughout the cycle or just during pct?
  15. Registered User
    Answers

o and should i take tocco 8 throughout the cycle or just during pct?

You can take it throughout the cycle --- and during pct. I take it all year long.

-Matt
    Buy IronMagLabs products and SAVE with matt15

Buy BlackStone Labs product and SAVE with matt10

16. Registered User
    Stats
    5'9"  160 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by MattPorter View Post
    You can take it throughout the cycle --- and during pct. I take it all year long.

-Matt
    sounds good, and i think i decided to thorw oin a low dose of epi into this cycle (20 mgs a day) should i just dose this with the androbulk for less chance of suppression? and with the epi should i still take tocco on cycle ?
  17. Registered User
    Stats
    5'11"  165 lbs.
    Answers

I was thinking of running AB & AH come this June to get stacked for a trip to Cancun but I have a question for anyone who has taken just 1 of them solo or together….. Did you have any issues with Prostate swelling? I ran AM about 2 deferent times and had outstanding results the only downside was I had issues with prostate swelling both times and anyone that has had the same issue knows it can be very discomforting at times. So again does anyone know if either will affect your prostate?
  18. Registered User
    Stats
    5'10"  225 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by JD Intl
    I was thinking of running AB & AH come this June to get stacked for a trip to Cancun but I have a question for anyone who has taken just 1 of them solo or together..... Did you have any issues with Prostate swelling? I ran AM about 2 deferent times and had outstanding results the only downside was I had issues with prostate swelling both times and anyone that has had the same issue knows it can be very discomforting at times. So again does anyone know if either will affect your prostate?
    I'm running AH right now at 12 caps/day. Honestly, even at this amount I still and free of all sides. This stuff is truly amazing. =)
    My muscles are pharmaceutically enhanced.
  19. Registered User
    Stats
    5'6"  180 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by technique88

I'm running AH right now at 12 caps/day. Honestly, even at this amount I still and free of all sides. This stuff is truly amazing. =)
    Why you running so high?
  20. Registered User
    Stats
    5'10"  225 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by jaydollars

Why you running so high?
    Its my final 3 weeks of cycle. I ran 6 caps for 5 weeks. Do you think I am wasting it?
  21. Primordial Performance Rep
    Board Sponsor
    Stats
    6'0"  208 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by JD Intl View Post
    I was thinking of running AB & AH come this June to get stacked for a trip to Cancun but I have a question for anyone who has taken just 1 of them solo or together….. Did you have any issues with Prostate swelling? I ran AM about 2 deferent times and had outstanding results the only downside was I had issues with prostate swelling both times and anyone that has had the same issue knows it can be very discomforting at times. So again does anyone know if either will affect your prostate?
    We have not seen much indication of prostate stress, however AH can certainly cause it as it converts to DHT. I would suggest you try Prostate 5LX if you are prone.
    Just inject.
    Facebook:
  22. Banned
    Answers

frostbite if you want to get drier gains run test e and epi kick start and winny end, prolly b cheaper too
  23. Registered User
    Stats
    5'6"  180 lbs.
    Answers

Its my final 3 weeks of cycle. I ran 6 caps for 5 weeks. Do you think I am wasting it?
    Well you tell me, what results are you seeing?
  24. Registered User
    Stats
    5'6"  180 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by JD Intl
    I was thinking of running AB & AH come this June to get stacked for a trip to Cancun but I have a question for anyone who has taken just 1 of them solo or together..... Did you have any issues with Prostate swelling? I ran AM about 2 deferent times and had outstanding results the only downside was I had issues with prostate swelling both times and anyone that has had the same issue knows it can be very discomforting at times. So again does anyone know if either will affect your prostate?
    I ran them together, no sides, I'm prone to hair loss and none of that either
  25. Registered User
    Stats
    5'10"  225 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by jaydollars

Well you tell me, what results are you seeing?
    The results are amazing! I am stacking it with helladrol and so far my vascularity has definitely increased and I am filling out nicely.
  26. Registered User
    Stats
    5'9"  190 lbs.
    Answers

The results are amazing! I am stacking it with helladrol and so far my vascularity has definitely increased and I am filling out nicely.
    Are you logging this stack? I would love to see that! How are you dosing the two?
  27. Registered User
    Stats
    6'2"  305 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by barlush23 View Post
    Are you logging this stack? I would love to see that! How are you dosing the two?
    ^^^X2 if you have the time

28. Primordial Performance Rep
    Board Sponsor
    Stats
    6'0"  208 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by technique88 View Post
    Yeah, for the guys that are lean enough, the vascularity on Hard can be intense!
    Just inject.
    Facebook:
  29. Registered User
    Stats
    5'10"  225 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by barlush23

Its my first PH run, I've been trying to log it but I've been so busy at the moment working and applying to grad schools. I am going to try to get something up though. My stack is as follows:
    Androhard: 6/6/6/6/12/12/12/12
    Helladrol:0/50/75/100/100/100/100/0

I started at 223 and I am now 234, but significantly leaner! The strength is unreal but of course my diet is on point.

My next PH run is going to be androlean/hard with ultradrol. I will 100% log that one, especially because ill be more experienced.
  30. Registered User
    Answers

lol @ 2400 mgs of androgens in the blood daily! How are you feeling mentally, and physically? What have you noticed at that dose? What condition did you begin the cycle in?

-matt

31. Registered User
    Stats
    5'10"  225 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by MattPorter View Post
    lol @ 2400 mgs of androgens in the blood daily! How are you feeling mentally, and physically? What have you noticed at that dose? What condition did you begin the cycle in?

-matt
    Mentally and physically I feel like a machine =) I am pretty reserved as a person but I cannot help but to feel alpha haha. Starting condition: lifting for 6 years or so but had a mini break. I was a little soft, some extra love around the middle, but nothing too serious. As of now though, I am vascular, dense, and a gym machine. I feel that I have already surpassed my gym partners that were in way better shape than me. Weight just seems to be getting lighter. My favorite is how androhard built up nicely, I didn't wake up one day super aggressive. Even at 12 caps I dont have any sides...weirdly I feel as if my hair seems fuller and I USED to have acne on my back and now I dont...strange lol.
  32. Registered User
    Stats
    6'2"  305 lbs.
    Answers

Damn 12 caps of the new version...that is intense I can imagine your strength gains are through the roof

33. Registered User
    Stats
    5'10"  225 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by ryansm View Post
    Damn 12 caps of the new version...that is intense I can imagine your strength gains are through the roof
    Strength is unreal. I hit one weight one week, and then the next week that very same weight I struggled on seems light =)
  34. Registered User
    Answers

Mentally and physically I feel like a machine =) I am pretty reserved as a person but I cannot help but to feel alpha haha. Starting condition: lifting for 6 years or so but had a mini break. I was a little soft, some extra love around the middle, but nothing too serious. As of now though, I am vascular, dense, and a gym machine. I feel that I have already surpassed my gym partners that were in way better shape than me. Weight just seems to be getting lighter. My favorite is how androhard built up nicely, I didn't wake up one day super aggressive. Even at 12 caps I dont have any sides...weirdly I feel as if my hair seems fuller and I USED to have acne on my back and now I dont...strange lol.

Those results seem crazy actually --- You should have taken before pics...... how is your diet? Eating to shed fat or just maintenance?

-Matt

35. Registered User
    Stats
    5'10"  225 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by MattPorter

Those results seem crazy actually --- You should have taken before pics...... how is your diet? Eating to shed fat or just maintenance?

-Matt
    My diet is formulated for a recomp. I would have definitely taken pics but I'm not a fan of being on the internet...I don't even have a facebook lol. I eat about 450g of clean protein/day, 100g of quality fats, and 100g of quality carbs.
  36. Registered User
    Stats
    5'10"  225 lbs.
    Answers

My diet is formulated for a recomp. I would have definitely taken pics but I'm not a fan of being on the internet...I don't even have a facebook lol. I eat about 450g of clean protein/day, 100g of quality fats, and 100g of quality carbs.
    At 12 caps a day is it more beneficial to dose all at once or 6 caps every 12 hours...I've been dosing 6 caps + 50 mg of helladrol every 12 hours...
  37. Primordial Performance Rep
    Board Sponsor
    Stats
    6'0"  208 lbs.
    Answers

You can try splitting the dose since avoiding shut down is not necessary.
    Just inject.
    Facebook:
  38. Registered User
    Stats
    6'2"  305 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by HereToStudy View Post
    You can try splitting the dose since avoiding shut down is not necessary.
    ^^^This split the dose, you may even try a pre-workout dose

39. Registered User
    Stats
    6'3"  185 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by ryansm View Post
    ^^^This split the dose, you may even try a pre-workout dose
    I did this with AHV3... Thought my biceps were going to pop.
  40. Registered User
    Stats
    5'10"  225 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by Jorsn View Post
    I did this with AHV3... Thought my biceps were going to pop.
    Just took 6 androhard and 50 mg of helladrol and I thought my chest was going to rip through my shirt
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. androbulk for 129.95
    By apoxtle in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 03-08-2012, 02:42 PM
  2. Androbulk
    By R1balla in forum Supplements
    Replies: 13
    Last Post: 03-06-2012, 11:51 PM
  3. AndroBulk V. AndroMass or AndroBulk or Mass + Andro Hard
    By Lankeyguy15 in forum Supplements