Androbulk

Page 2 of 5 First 1234 ... Last
  1. Registered User
    Stats
    5'9"  220 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by ryansm
    8-12 yes
    Dizammmmn!! 12 weeks?? Thats @ least 5 Benjamins!! You got that kind of $$ to cough up u don't need muscle to get the ladies attention...
    "Liver stress is weakness leaving the body!!"

2. Registered User
    Stats
    5'9"  160 lbs.
    Answers

[QUOTE=grngoloco;3310478]You know,, I'm one of the lucky few,, tren A gives me no sides,, and is sure to kick anything's as§ for recomp at a third of the price,, [/QUOTE
    is that trenavar?
  3. Registered User
    Stats
    5'11"  172 lbs.
    Answers

if you recommend 8-12 can u use different compounds ? for example 8weeks hard 4 lean or do u mean 8-12 of each kind
    •   

4. Registered User
    Stats
    5'6"  180 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by Austinmck17
    if you recommend 8-12 can u use different compounds ? for example 8weeks hard 4 lean or do u mean 8-12 of each kind
    I'm think you should, my gains leveled at 6 weeks
  5. Registered User
    Answers

I think 6-8 weeks is ideal for gains --- then around 8 weeks I feel gains plateau, but of course you can "HOLD" body weight for a while longer to help solidify gains sort to speak....Even AAS injects plateau for a lot of people around week 8....

I like the idea of doing something like MASS/BULK for 6 weeks then going into LEAN/HARD for 6 weeks (12 weeks total)

-Matt
    Buy IronMagLabs products and SAVE with matt15

Buy BlackStone Labs product and SAVE with matt10

6. Registered User
    Stats
    5'9"  160 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by MattPorter View Post
    I think 6-8 weeks is ideal for gains --- then around 8 weeks I feel gains plateau, but of course you can "HOLD" body weight for a while longer to help solidify gains sort to speak....Even AAS injects plateau for a lot of people around week 8....

I like the idea of doing something like MASS/BULK for 6 weeks then going into LEAN/HARD for 6 weeks (12 weeks total)

-Matt
    problem there is that gets so costly your talking about 2 supps that cost over 100 1 supp that costs 200 and 1 supp that costs 220 (thats not including pct) you could run sd for 4 weeks and epi or h-drol for the next 4 weeks and and would be ten times cheaper
  7. Registered User
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by frostbite116 View Post
    problem there is that gets so costly your talking about 2 supps that cost over 100 1 supp that costs 200 and 1 supp that costs 220 (thats not including pct) you could run sd for 4 weeks and epi or h-drol for the next 4 weeks and and would be ten times cheaper
    I agree. Lets say you get the products at 30% off ----it will still be a very spendy stack. We are working on getting the prices dropped.

But I would rather fork over more money than run a super toxic stack for 8 weeks --- Sd 4 weeks --> EPi 4 weeks ---could be danger zone.

-Matt

8. Registered User
    Stats
    6'3"  185 lbs.
    Answers

If you're a bargain shopper then you can find AMV3 for $120... So a 12 week cycle is gonna cost you $360. Still pricey but way cheaper than a lot of places.
  9. Registered User
    Stats
    5'9"  160 lbs.
    Answers

I agree. Lets say you get the products at 30% off ----it will still be a very spendy stack. We are working on getting the prices dropped.

But I would rather fork over more money than run a super toxic stack for 8 weeks --- Sd 4 weeks --> EPi 4 weeks ---could be danger zone.

-Matt
    i cant comment on the sd but i ran i 5 week solo run of ep-stane and to be honest my sides consited of very mimimal sides. jacked up libido my last week on it, super agressive starting 2nd week and one welt on my back that came within my last two days on it and went away right after i got off it. but i cant disagree that the andro products are safer. but a 5 week cycel of epi with pct ( nolva, daa ) costed a total of about 180 and that wouldent even cost the price of just the bulk or even the mass for that matte
  10. Registered User
    Stats
    6'3"  185 lbs.
    Answers

-Matt
    What about Mass/Lean 6-8 weeks then switch to Bulk/Hard 6-8 weeks?
  11. Registered User
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by Jorsn View Post
    What about Mass/Lean 6-8 weeks then switch to Bulk/Hard 6-8 weeks?
    Thats an interesting stack of products, but it all will work ---- mass seems to be more "hard" than we thought of course due to AndroHard built into it.

But for super DRY leanness and hardness I am digging the sounds of Lean/Hard!

-Matt

12. Registered User
    Stats
    5'9"  160 lbs.
    Answers

Thats an interesting stack of products, but it all will work ---- mass seems to be more "hard" than we thought of course due to AndroHard built into it.

-Matt
    sound slike a great stack rigyt before summer
  13. Registered User
    Stats
    5'9"  160 lbs.
    Answers

Yesss my androbulk cam in the mail today! so tempting to just start it immediately but i need o order pct first and i just dont know wether to run it before during or end of summer, any suggestions? and for pct should i use the one form the primordial performance or should i go with erase pro and tocco 8 ?
  14. Registered User
    Answers

^ Sustain, TCF-1 + EndoAMP is a great PCT for almost ANY cycle.

-Matt

15. Registered User
    Stats
    5'8"  185 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by MattPorter
    ^ Sustain, TCF-1 + EndoAMP is a great PCT for almost ANY cycle.

-Matt
    With a SERM as well right? I know a lot of people don't bother with it for the PP line
    Always willing to learn :D
  16. Registered User
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by BigRigg View Post
    With a SERM as well right? I know a lot of people don't bother with it for the PP line

While using Andro and dosing once-a-day, I am not so sure a SERM is mandatory. As blood work has been coming back fully recovered from our testers....

-Matt

17. Registered User
    Stats
    5'9"  160 lbs.
    Answers

yea i dont feel like using a serm. i just dont know wether to get the natral recover stack that the site offers or if i should use the erase pro
  18. Registered User
    Stats
    6'3"  185 lbs.
    Answers

-Matt
    Matt,

What do you think about..
    Bulk(6-9 caps)/Mass(6 caps) weeks 1-8
    Hard(6 caps/Lean(caps) weeks 8-14
    Prop(100mg EOD)/Anavar(60mg 6 weeks) or Mechabol(50mg for 6 weeks) weeks 14-22
    TRS, Torem 60mg, Intimidate, Ipamorelin/Mod grf weeks 22-26

That way your running compounds for 8 weeks max and running the androseries at the beginning so shutdown shouldn't be too bad.
  19. Registered User
    Answers

Matt,

What do you think about..
    Bulk(6-9 caps)/Mass(6 caps) weeks 1-8
    Hard(6 caps/Lean(caps) weeks 8-14
    Prop(100mg EOD)/Anavar(60mg 6 weeks) or Mechabol(50mg for 6 weeks) weeks 14-22
    TRS, Torem 60mg, Intimidate, Ipamorelin/Mod grf weeks 22-26

That way your running compounds for 8 weeks max and running the androseries at the beginning so shutdown shouldn't be too bad.
    wow....so for 14 weeks --- you are only on AndroSeries --- getting gains while not completely driving HPTA function into the ground....then you jump on a injectable + a methyl for 6 weeks which will put the "nail into the coffin" for hpta function.

If you choose this route --- I would incorporate HCG right when you begin prop + methyl at 2 shots a week at 500iu per shot.

I like the PCT with peptides, that is a nice option to go with. Could be a very successful long cycle....but I feel the HCG is paramount in gain retention.

-Matt

20. Registered User
    Stats
    6'3"  185 lbs.
    Answers

wow....so for 14 weeks --- you are only on AndroSeries --- getting gains while not completely driving HPTA function into the ground....then you jump on a injectable + a methyl for 6 weeks which will put the "nail into the coffin" for hpta function.

If you choose this route --- I would incorporate HCG right when you begin prop + methyl at 2 shots a week at 500iu per shot.

I like the PCT with peptides, that is a nice option to go with. Could be a very successful long cycle....but I feel the HCG is paramount in gain retention.

-Matt
    Exactly. Plus i'll be using Sustain and DAA at night.

Okay, i'll have to grab some HCG.

Just thinking about this cycle makes me drool. What do you think about 2-3 caps of AndroHard with the Androbulk/Andromass in case any gyno symptoms arise?
  21. Primordial Performance Rep
    Board Sponsor
    Stats
    6'0"  208 lbs.
    Answers

Exactly. Plus i'll be using Sustain and DAA at night.

Okay, i'll have to grab some HCG.

Just thinking about this cycle makes me drool. What do you think about 2-3 caps of AndroHard with the Androbulk/Andromass in case any gyno symptoms arise?
    Should be an interesting cycle. As for the 2-3 caps of Hard, that would be ideal and would be the equivalent of full dosed hard (3 caps) since the 6 caps of mass have the equivalent of 3 caps of Hard in them.
    Just inject.
    Facebook:
    www.facebook.com/heretostudy
  22. Registered User
    Stats
    6'3"  185 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by HereToStudy View Post
    Should be an interesting cycle. As for the 2-3 caps of Hard, that would be ideal and would be the equivalent of full dosed hard (3 caps) since the 6 caps of mass have the equivalent of 3 caps of Hard in them.
    Yeah i'm looking forward to it. I freaking love AHV3, Too bad you can't take this stuff year round.

I've decided to go with end with 8 weeks of Prop 100mg EOD, 6 caps of AMV3, 3-4 Caps of AHV3. I figure since i'm responding so well with AHV3 that there is no point in throwing in harsh methyls and it should make pct a little easier.
  23. Primordial Performance Rep
    Board Sponsor
    Stats
    6'0"  208 lbs.
    Answers

Yeah i'm looking forward to it. I freaking love AHV3, Too bad you can't take this stuff year round.

I've decided to go with end with 8 weeks of Prop 100mg EOD, 6 caps of AMV3, 3-4 Caps of AHV3. I figure since i'm responding so well with AHV3 that there is no point in throwing in harsh methyls and it should make pct a little easier.
    Should be a good time, looking forward to how it treats you.
    Just inject.
    Facebook:
  24. Registered User
    Stats
    6'2"  305 lbs.
    Answers

where can i buy the new one? i belive the website only has the v2
    Not available just yet

25. Registered User
    Stats
    6'2"  305 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by supraseed48 View Post
    Dizammmmn!! 12 weeks?? Thats @ least 5 Benjamins!! You got that kind of $$ to cough up u don't need muscle to get the ladies attention...
    I don't need either nor do I pursue to do so

26. Registered User
    Stats
    6'2"  305 lbs.
    Answers

i cant comment on the sd but i ran i 5 week solo run of ep-stane and to be honest my sides consited of very mimimal sides. jacked up libido my last week on it, super agressive starting 2nd week and one welt on my back that came within my last two days on it and went away right after i got off it. but i cant disagree that the andro products are safer. but a 5 week cycel of epi with pct ( nolva, daa ) costed a total of about 180 and that wouldent even cost the price of just the bulk or even the mass for that matte
    Did you get bloods? I have on epi...many times and it was never pretty. SD/M1T make you feel like death while wreaking havoc on you some designers are wreaking havoc while you don't feel any sides or even feel great like with Phera

27. Registered User
    Stats
    5'9"  160 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by ryansm View Post
    Did you get bloods? I have on epi...many times and it was never pretty. SD/M1T make you feel like death while wreaking havoc on you some designers are wreaking havoc while you don't feel any sides or even feel great like with Phera
    i got bloods like 2 months later and all was perfect
  28. Registered User
    Stats
    5'5"  184 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by jaydollars View Post
    Yes, my penis is only 10 inches long and used to be 11 inches pre-cycle, not as big now but more functional
    I was under the impression that Pro Hormones will only make your penis shrink if your not done growing. (under the age of 25)

It doesn't say your age on your profile but I hope if your under-age you don't experience any more bad sides. Good luck on your future cycles bro.
  29. Registered User
    Stats
    5'10"  220 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by ilovechoclate

I was under the impression that Pro Hormones will only make your penis shrink if your not done growing. (under the age of 25)

It doesn't say your age on your profile but I hope if your under-age you don't experience any more bad sides. Good luck on your future cycles bro.
    I'm pretty sure your size is predetermined and nothing can change that
  30. Registered User
    Stats
    5'9"  160 lbs.
    Answers

i thought they just shrunk ur testes not ur actual penis
  31. Registered User
    Stats
    5'6"  180 lbs.
    Answers

I am 29, but don't think I'm done growing, I suspect Rambo will be will be 12 inches long by years end, might have to androbulk again to shrink him up so I don't scare the ladies away
  32. Registered User
    Stats
    6'5"  241 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by jaydollars

I am 29, but don't think I'm done growing, I suspect Rambo will be will be 12 inches long by years end, might have to androbulk again to shrink him up so I don't scare the ladies away
    Thats an impressive 7 inch increase folks. *slow clap*
    Representative of Chaos and Pain, LLC
    https://www.facebook.com/ChaosAndPain Like us on facebook!
    http://www.chaosandpain.com/
  33. Registered User
    Stats
    5'5"  184 lbs.
    Answers

I was actually looking into buying two bottles of andro lean but not even going to touch primodial products if they make your johnson shrink. ****-THAT-****. haha
  34. Registered User
    Stats
    5'9"  160 lbs.
    Answers

is this a joke? i was about to start a cycle of the bulk but does it rele shirnk ur penis? screw that i might need to return it
  35. Registered User
    Stats
    6'5"  241 lbs.
    Answers

I was actually looking into buying two bottles of andro lean but not even going to touch primodial products if they make your johnson shrink. ****-THAT-****. haha
    Its a myth. Your penis will stay the same but your balls wont.

Ifbb pros look small though....because they weigh in at 300 lbs. Every body who is 300+ would look tiny.
    Representative of Chaos and Pain, LLC
    https://www.facebook.com/ChaosAndPain Like us on facebook!
    http://www.chaosandpain.com/
  36. Registered User
    Stats
    5'6"  180 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by frostbite116
    is this a joke? i was about to start a cycle of the bulk but does it rele shirnk ur penis? screw that i might need to return it
    Lol
  37. Primordial Performance Rep
    Board Sponsor
    Stats
    6'0"  208 lbs.
    Answers

Wow I cant believe people took that seriously.
    Just inject.
    Facebook:
  38. Registered User
    Stats
    5'9"  160 lbs.
    Answers

screw it whatever happens happens im takin the bulk i hope i get rele big
  39. Registered User
    Stats
    5'5"  184 lbs.
    Answers

screw it whatever happens happens im takin the bulk i hope i get rele big
    lolhahahaha

Quote Originally Posted by HereToStudy View Post
    Wow I cant believe people took that seriously.
    I assumed anything posted in the 'anabolics' section should be taken seriously. I'm new to the board so clearly there's some fart knockers.

ya....I SAID IT.
  40. Registered User
    Stats
    5'9"  160 lbs.
    Answers

as for pct would the pp one be enough or should i throw in some nolva, i aint tryna get bitch tits and i know the bulk is based of esttrogen so a little worried?
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. androbulk for 129.95
    By apoxtle in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 03-08-2012, 02:42 PM
  2. Androbulk
    By R1balla in forum Supplements
    Replies: 13
    Last Post: 03-06-2012, 11:51 PM
  3. AndroBulk V. AndroMass or AndroBulk or Mass + Andro Hard
    By Lankeyguy15 in forum Supplements