Androbulk

frostbite116

Awards
thinking about giving androbulk a try. how is it compared to the andromass and other prohoromes like epistane?

HereToStudy

HereToStudy

Primordial Performance Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
It would be "wetter" than both other products (mass/epi). Epi would be stronger intially, but Bulk would give you solid weight gain which can be attained over a longer period of time, and in turn would be easier to maintain.

jaydollars

jaydollars

Awards
  • Established
I gained 10lbs first 6 weeks of androbulk, great strength gains too

Philshred

Philshred

Awards
Jaydollars did you notice any side effects while taking it? Congrats on the gains.

frostbite116

Awards
great gains! and how was libido during the cycle? also what are you using for pct?

AZMIDLYF

AZMIDLYF

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I gained 10lbs first 6 weeks of androbulk, great strength gains too
How long did you end up running it and what were the final numbers?

jaydollars

jaydollars

Awards
  • Established
How long did you end up running it and what were the final numbers?
I ran 8 weeks, at one point is was up 12lbs but very watery so I cut back on carbs and ended up 10 for total cycle, I'm one week into PCT and the weight is holding and still seeing some strength gains, got accused by a coworker for using roids, 10lbs when you are 5'6" makes a big difference in how you look, had to buy bigger dress pants for work cause they were getting so tight around my legs

AZMIDLYF

AZMIDLYF

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Nice! Thx

MattPorter

MattPorter

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Solid results Jay.

180 at 5 6' is thick and powerful. Probably look like you were on hormones.....wait...

-Matt

frostbite116

Awards
see my question is does androbulk have less side effects then lets say a solo run of epi or h-drol? i want to know this because the two are so much cheaper and seem to yield equal if not better gains then the androbulk. idk why anyone would take the androbulk. is it easier to maintain ur gains or androbulk? im just confused

MattPorter

MattPorter

Banned
Awards
  • Established
see my question is does androbulk have less side effects then lets say a solo run of epi or h-drol? i want to know this because the two are so much cheaper and seem to yield equal if not better gains then the androbulk. idk why anyone would take the androbulk. is it easier to maintain ur gains or androbulk? im just confused

YOu MIGHT get faster results from EPI/Hdrol etc.... but then you also compromise the liver and cholesterol, and also run the chance of harsher shutdown of HPTA function so keeping gains is harder.

Yes gains retention should be easy to keep post cycle with ANY andro product.

-Matt

frostbite116

Awards
YOu MIGHT get faster results from EPI/Hdrol etc.... but then you also compromise the liver and cholesterol, and also run the chance of harsher shutdown of HPTA function so keeping gains is harder.

Yes gains retention should be easy to keep post cycle with ANY andro product.

-Matt
thanks for the input. how does the mass differ from the bulk and are these two methylated?

jaydollars

jaydollars

Awards
  • Established
I had 0 sides, to me that is worth the price

Don't know how easy to maintain gains, we'll see in the next 4 weeks

frostbite116

Awards
I had 0 sides, to me that is worth the price

Don't know how easy to maintain gains, we'll see in the next 4 weeks
keep me posted! the gains were watery? i want to run this but also want to gain some abs out of what i decide to run haha

jaydollars

jaydollars

Awards
  • Established
Even crazier I only had 4-6 hours sleep each night because of my 4 month old, if I had more sleep I bet I could have gained more

frostbite116

Awards
this is a weird question but does this shrink ur things?

grngoloco

grngoloco

Awards
Yes, my penis is only 10 inches long and used to be 11 inches pre-cycle, not as big now but more functional
You never have to worry about me trying to steal your girl!! Never been a fan of tossing a hotdog down a subway tunnel!

MattPorter

MattPorter

Banned
Awards
  • Established
if i take the bulk which it looks like im going to do. what supps can i take to help me maintain a 6 pack
You are kind of asking to push and pull at the same time here friend.

You take AndroBulk to gain weight, but if you want it all lean weight do cardio, eat clean and take a thermogenic.

-Matt

AZMIDLYF

AZMIDLYF

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Yeah, not exactly the environment for Bulk to shine.

ryansm

ryansm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
if i take the bulk which it looks like im going to do. what supps can i take to help me maintain a 6 pack
I would recommend an 8-12 week AndroMass cycle as opposed to bulk bud, diet is key though to any goals on a cycle

frostbite116

Awards
i think i m gonna run the androlean (i wanted to wait till v3 came out but w.e.) and then run the bulk at the end of summer

Husker89

Banned
Awards
if your trying to lean run epi dude 4-6 weeks of epi with proper pct ull gain and hold a lot
i think i m gonna run the androlean (i wanted to wait till v3 came out but w.e.) and then run the bulk at the end of summer

frostbite116

Awards
if your trying to lean run epi dude 4-6 weeks of epi with proper pct ull gain and hold a lot[/QUOTE

only thing is i hear ythe androlean is side free. i ran epi (overall i loved it, but it....), killed my libido got acne, extreamly agrrsive(which somtimes i liked ) and some bumps. also idk this for sure because it wasent checked til a month after the cycle but i thought it raised my blood pressure. anyway androlean sounds better due to the zero side effects. and also with the epi i got rele cut up wile on it and i took nolva and daa with a vitamins pack that had creatine vitamins and natural test boosters and deffeintly lost some muscle and my cutness

Husker89

Banned
Awards
androlean is def safer
if your trying to lean run epi dude 4-6 weeks of epi with proper pct ull gain and hold a lot[/QUOTE

only thing is i hear ythe androlean is side free. i ran epi (overall i loved it, but it....), killed my libido got acne, extreamly agrrsive(which somtimes i liked ) and some bumps. also idk this for sure because it wasent checked til a month after the cycle but i thought it raised my blood pressure. anyway androlean sounds better due to the zero side effects. and also with the epi i got rele cut up wile on it and i took nolva and daa with a vitamins pack that had creatine vitamins and natural test boosters and deffeintly lost some muscle and my cutness

grngoloco

grngoloco

Awards
You know,, I'm one of the lucky few,, tren A gives me no sides,, and is sure to kick anything's as§ for recomp at a third of the price,, :)

supraseed48

supraseed48

Awards
Dizammmmn!! 12 weeks?? Thats @ least 5 Benjamins!! You got that kind of $$ to cough up u don't need muscle to get the ladies attention...

Austinmck17

Austinmck17

Awards
if you recommend 8-12 can u use different compounds ? for example 8weeks hard 4 lean or do u mean 8-12 of each kind

MattPorter

MattPorter

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I think 6-8 weeks is ideal for gains --- then around 8 weeks I feel gains plateau, but of course you can "HOLD" body weight for a while longer to help solidify gains sort to speak....Even AAS injects plateau for a lot of people around week 8....

I like the idea of doing something like MASS/BULK for 6 weeks then going into LEAN/HARD for 6 weeks (12 weeks total)

-Matt

frostbite116

Awards
I think 6-8 weeks is ideal for gains --- then around 8 weeks I feel gains plateau, but of course you can "HOLD" body weight for a while longer to help solidify gains sort to speak....Even AAS injects plateau for a lot of people around week 8....

I like the idea of doing something like MASS/BULK for 6 weeks then going into LEAN/HARD for 6 weeks (12 weeks total)

-Matt
problem there is that gets so costly your talking about 2 supps that cost over 100 1 supp that costs 200 and 1 supp that costs 220 (thats not including pct) you could run sd for 4 weeks and epi or h-drol for the next 4 weeks and and would be ten times cheaper

MattPorter

MattPorter

Banned
Awards
  • Established
problem there is that gets so costly your talking about 2 supps that cost over 100 1 supp that costs 200 and 1 supp that costs 220 (thats not including pct) you could run sd for 4 weeks and epi or h-drol for the next 4 weeks and and would be ten times cheaper
I agree. Lets say you get the products at 30% off ----it will still be a very spendy stack. We are working on getting the prices dropped.

But I would rather fork over more money than run a super toxic stack for 8 weeks --- Sd 4 weeks --> EPi 4 weeks ---could be danger zone.

-Matt

Jorsn

Awards
  • Established
If you're a bargain shopper then you can find AMV3 for $120... So a 12 week cycle is gonna cost you $360. Still pricey but way cheaper than a lot of places.

frostbite116

Awards
I agree. Lets say you get the products at 30% off ----it will still be a very spendy stack. We are working on getting the prices dropped.

But I would rather fork over more money than run a super toxic stack for 8 weeks --- Sd 4 weeks --> EPi 4 weeks ---could be danger zone.

-Matt
i cant comment on the sd but i ran i 5 week solo run of ep-stane and to be honest my sides consited of very mimimal sides. jacked up libido my last week on it, super agressive starting 2nd week and one welt on my back that came within my last two days on it and went away right after i got off it. but i cant disagree that the andro products are safer. but a 5 week cycel of epi with pct ( nolva, daa ) costed a total of about 180 and that wouldent even cost the price of just the bulk or even the mass for that matte

Jorsn

Awards
  • Established

-Matt
What about Mass/Lean 6-8 weeks then switch to Bulk/Hard 6-8 weeks?