Androbulk

Page 2 of 6 First 1234 ... Last

1. btw do you need a pct with androlean?

2. Quote Originally Posted by jaydollars View Post
    Are you guys advising 12 week cycles now?
    8-12 yes

•   

3. Quote Originally Posted by frostbite116 View Post
    btw do you need a pct with androlean?
    We do recommend one, the new version certainly needs a PCT

4. if your trying to lean run epi dude 4-6 weeks of epi with proper pct ull gain and hold a lot
    Quote Originally Posted by frostbite116 View Post
    i think i m gonna run the androlean (i wanted to wait till v3 came out but w.e.) and then run the bulk at the end of summer

5. Quote Originally Posted by ryansm View Post
    We do recommend one, the new version certainly needs a PCT
    where can i buy the new one? i belive the website only has the v2
    •   

6. [QUOTE=Husker89;3309810]if your trying to lean run epi dude 4-6 weeks of epi with proper pct ull gain and hold a lot[/QUOTE

only thing is i hear ythe androlean is side free. i ran epi (overall i loved it, but it....), killed my libido got acne, extreamly agrrsive(which somtimes i liked ) and some bumps. also idk this for sure because it wasent checked til a month after the cycle but i thought it raised my blood pressure. anyway androlean sounds better due to the zero side effects. and also with the epi i got rele cut up wile on it and i took nolva and daa with a vitamins pack that had creatine vitamins and natural test boosters and deffeintly lost some muscle and my cutness

7. Quote Originally Posted by ryansm View Post
    8-12 yes
    Yeah buddy!

8. androlean is def safer
    [QUOTE=frostbite116;3310004]
    Quote Originally Posted by Husker89 View Post
    if your trying to lean run epi dude 4-6 weeks of epi with proper pct ull gain and hold a lot[/QUOTE

only thing is i hear ythe androlean is side free. i ran epi (overall i loved it, but it....), killed my libido got acne, extreamly agrrsive(which somtimes i liked ) and some bumps. also idk this for sure because it wasent checked til a month after the cycle but i thought it raised my blood pressure. anyway androlean sounds better due to the zero side effects. and also with the epi i got rele cut up wile on it and i took nolva and daa with a vitamins pack that had creatine vitamins and natural test boosters and deffeintly lost some muscle and my cutness

9. I hope to hear more reviews on androbulk

10. You know,, I'm one of the lucky few,, tren A gives me no sides,, and is sure to kick anything's as§ for recomp at a third of the price,,

11. Quote Originally Posted by ryansm
    8-12 yes
    Dizammmmn!! 12 weeks?? Thats @ least 5 Benjamins!! You got that kind of $$ to cough up u don't need muscle to get the ladies attention...
    "Liver stress is weakness leaving the body!!"

12. [QUOTE=grngoloco;3310478]You know,, I'm one of the lucky few,, tren A gives me no sides,, and is sure to kick anything's as§ for recomp at a third of the price,, [/QUOTE
    is that trenavar?

13. if you recommend 8-12 can u use different compounds ? for example 8weeks hard 4 lean or do u mean 8-12 of each kind

14. Quote Originally Posted by Austinmck17
    if you recommend 8-12 can u use different compounds ? for example 8weeks hard 4 lean or do u mean 8-12 of each kind
    I'm think you should, my gains leveled at 6 weeks

15. I think 6-8 weeks is ideal for gains --- then around 8 weeks I feel gains plateau, but of course you can "HOLD" body weight for a while longer to help solidify gains sort to speak....Even AAS injects plateau for a lot of people around week 8....

I like the idea of doing something like MASS/BULK for 6 weeks then going into LEAN/HARD for 6 weeks (12 weeks total)

-Matt

16. Quote Originally Posted by MattPorter View Post
    I think 6-8 weeks is ideal for gains --- then around 8 weeks I feel gains plateau, but of course you can "HOLD" body weight for a while longer to help solidify gains sort to speak....Even AAS injects plateau for a lot of people around week 8....

I like the idea of doing something like MASS/BULK for 6 weeks then going into LEAN/HARD for 6 weeks (12 weeks total)

-Matt
    problem there is that gets so costly your talking about 2 supps that cost over 100 1 supp that costs 200 and 1 supp that costs 220 (thats not including pct) you could run sd for 4 weeks and epi or h-drol for the next 4 weeks and and would be ten times cheaper

17. Quote Originally Posted by frostbite116 View Post
    problem there is that gets so costly your talking about 2 supps that cost over 100 1 supp that costs 200 and 1 supp that costs 220 (thats not including pct) you could run sd for 4 weeks and epi or h-drol for the next 4 weeks and and would be ten times cheaper
    I agree. Lets say you get the products at 30% off ----it will still be a very spendy stack. We are working on getting the prices dropped.

But I would rather fork over more money than run a super toxic stack for 8 weeks --- Sd 4 weeks --> EPi 4 weeks ---could be danger zone.

-Matt

18. If you're a bargain shopper then you can find AMV3 for $120... So a 12 week cycle is gonna cost you $360. Still pricey but way cheaper than a lot of places.

19. Quote Originally Posted by MattPorter View Post
    I agree. Lets say you get the products at 30% off ----it will still be a very spendy stack. We are working on getting the prices dropped.

But I would rather fork over more money than run a super toxic stack for 8 weeks --- Sd 4 weeks --> EPi 4 weeks ---could be danger zone.

-Matt
    i cant comment on the sd but i ran i 5 week solo run of ep-stane and to be honest my sides consited of very mimimal sides. jacked up libido my last week on it, super agressive starting 2nd week and one welt on my back that came within my last two days on it and went away right after i got off it. but i cant disagree that the andro products are safer. but a 5 week cycel of epi with pct ( nolva, daa ) costed a total of about 180 and that wouldent even cost the price of just the bulk or even the mass for that matte

20. Quote Originally Posted by MattPorter View Post
    I think 6-8 weeks is ideal for gains --- then around 8 weeks I feel gains plateau, but of course you can "HOLD" body weight for a while longer to help solidify gains sort to speak....Even AAS injects plateau for a lot of people around week 8....

-Matt
    What about Mass/Lean 6-8 weeks then switch to Bulk/Hard 6-8 weeks?

21. Quote Originally Posted by Jorsn View Post
    What about Mass/Lean 6-8 weeks then switch to Bulk/Hard 6-8 weeks?
    Thats an interesting stack of products, but it all will work ---- mass seems to be more "hard" than we thought of course due to AndroHard built into it.

But for super DRY leanness and hardness I am digging the sounds of Lean/Hard!

-Matt

22. Quote Originally Posted by MattPorter View Post
    Thats an interesting stack of products, but it all will work ---- mass seems to be more "hard" than we thought of course due to AndroHard built into it.

-Matt
    sound slike a great stack rigyt before summer

23. Yesss my androbulk cam in the mail today! so tempting to just start it immediately but i need o order pct first and i just dont know wether to run it before during or end of summer, any suggestions? and for pct should i use the one form the primordial performance or should i go with erase pro and tocco 8 ?

24. ^ Sustain, TCF-1 + EndoAMP is a great PCT for almost ANY cycle.

-Matt

25. Quote Originally Posted by MattPorter
    ^ Sustain, TCF-1 + EndoAMP is a great PCT for almost ANY cycle.

-Matt
    With a SERM as well right? I know a lot of people don't bother with it for the PP line
    Always willing to learn :D

26. Quote Originally Posted by BigRigg View Post
    With a SERM as well right? I know a lot of people don't bother with it for the PP line

While using Andro and dosing once-a-day, I am not so sure a SERM is mandatory. As blood work has been coming back fully recovered from our testers....

-Matt

27. yea i dont feel like using a serm. i just dont know wether to get the natral recover stack that the site offers or if i should use the erase pro

28. Quote Originally Posted by MattPorter View Post

-Matt
    Matt,

What do you think about..
    Bulk(6-9 caps)/Mass(6 caps) weeks 1-8
    Hard(6 caps/Lean(caps) weeks 8-14
    Prop(100mg EOD)/Anavar(60mg 6 weeks) or Mechabol(50mg for 6 weeks) weeks 14-22
    TRS, Torem 60mg, Intimidate, Ipamorelin/Mod grf weeks 22-26

That way your running compounds for 8 weeks max and running the androseries at the beginning so shutdown shouldn't be too bad.

29. Quote Originally Posted by Jorsn View Post
    Matt,

What do you think about..
    Bulk(6-9 caps)/Mass(6 caps) weeks 1-8
    Hard(6 caps/Lean(caps) weeks 8-14
    Prop(100mg EOD)/Anavar(60mg 6 weeks) or Mechabol(50mg for 6 weeks) weeks 14-22
    TRS, Torem 60mg, Intimidate, Ipamorelin/Mod grf weeks 22-26

That way your running compounds for 8 weeks max and running the androseries at the beginning so shutdown shouldn't be too bad.
    wow....so for 14 weeks --- you are only on AndroSeries --- getting gains while not completely driving HPTA function into the ground....then you jump on a injectable + a methyl for 6 weeks which will put the "nail into the coffin" for hpta function.

If you choose this route --- I would incorporate HCG right when you begin prop + methyl at 2 shots a week at 500iu per shot.

I like the PCT with peptides, that is a nice option to go with. Could be a very successful long cycle....but I feel the HCG is paramount in gain retention.

-Matt

30. Quote Originally Posted by MattPorter View Post
    wow....so for 14 weeks --- you are only on AndroSeries --- getting gains while not completely driving HPTA function into the ground....then you jump on a injectable + a methyl for 6 weeks which will put the "nail into the coffin" for hpta function.

If you choose this route --- I would incorporate HCG right when you begin prop + methyl at 2 shots a week at 500iu per shot.

I like the PCT with peptides, that is a nice option to go with. Could be a very successful long cycle....but I feel the HCG is paramount in gain retention.

-Matt
    Exactly. Plus i'll be using Sustain and DAA at night.

Okay, i'll have to grab some HCG.

Just thinking about this cycle makes me drool. What do you think about 2-3 caps of AndroHard with the Androbulk/Andromass in case any gyno symptoms arise?
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. androbulk for 129.95
    By apoxtle in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 03-08-2012, 03:42 PM
  2. Androbulk
    By R1balla in forum Supplements
    Replies: 13
    Last Post: 03-07-2012, 12:51 AM
  3. AndroBulk V. AndroMass or AndroBulk or Mass + Andro Hard
    By Lankeyguy15 in forum Supplements