Dhea patches

  1. Dhea patches


    I've been reading some post on Dhea patches. I'm wondering if anybody can give me more information on them. What they do, how to use them, potential negative sides, and any other general info on them period would help. Whatever you can provide pertaining to theses patches or related products. Thanks.


  2. google testosterone patches and read up.

    then google transdermal dhea, and read some more.


    y.w.i.a.
    OLYMPUS UK REP
    30% OFF OLYMPUS UK USING JBUK30 GET SWOLE!
    •   
       


  3. Quote Originally Posted by FL3X MAGNUM
    Anyone used these DHEA patches?
    Do they work as good as transdermal dermacream?
    Are that as economical?

  4. [QUOTE="FL3X MAGNUM"]Here is some light reading for you


    This was a very informational article. It definitely explains the process and science behind these patches. Now I'm looking for information on the actual use. Do you just slap the patch on? How long does one patch last? Do you need a pct? Info like that would be helpful. Possibly someone who has used this can give me a rundown on how it went for them.

  5. This was a very informational article. It definitely explains the process and science behind these patches. Now I'm looking for information on the actual use. Do you just slap the patch on? How long does one patch last? Do you need a pct? Info like that would be helpful. Possibly someone who has used this can give me a rundown on how it went for them.

  6. Im running Ageforces now. Patches are nice,Stay put and dont come off until you want them to. Put it on before bed. 1 patch a day is a therepuetic dose no pct necessary

    RECOVERBRO



  7. Quote Originally Posted by JoHNnyNuTZ View Post
    Im running Ageforces now. Patches are nice,Stay put and dont come off until you want them to. Put it on before bed. 1 patch a day is a therepuetic dose no pct necessary
    I am running these currently as well and concur.

  8. Quote Originally Posted by JoHNnyNuTZ
    Im running Ageforces now. Patches are nice,Stay put and dont come off until you want them to. Put it on before bed. 1 patch a day is a therepuetic dose no pct necessary

    Yea ageforces was the one I was looking into. What do you mean by therapeutic? Not sound dumb just want to get an idea of what people have experienced so far.

  9. Quote Originally Posted by JB89 View Post
    Yea ageforces was the one I was looking into. What do you mean by therapeutic? Not sound dumb just want to get an idea of what people have experienced so far.
    50mg is the therapeutic dosage recommended to replace the difficiency seen in men over 30 years old.
    Consider it a "life enhancement" and not a "muscle enhancement."
    Basically it lets you train like you normally would have if levels had remained the same with age.
    Many users see an increase in libido and energy from 50mg, and it is possible to gain muscle faster as well. The way I picture it, is it would allow me to lift and gain the way I could have when I was 18 if I had known then what I know now

    I would like to see someone do 100mg.

  10. Quote Originally Posted by FL3X MAGNUM

    50mg is the therapeutic dosage recommended to replace the difficiency seen in men over 30 years old.
    Consider it a "life enhancement" and not a "muscle enhancement."
    Basically it lets you train like you normally would have if levels had remained the same with age.
    Many users see an increase in libido and energy from 50mg, and it is possible to gain muscle faster as well. The way I picture it, is it would allow me to lift and gain the way I could have when I was 18 if I had known then what I know now

    I would like to see someone do 100mg.

    So let's say I'm 22... Is this still something worth going into or is there something better fit I could e looking at trying?

  11. Quote Originally Posted by FL3X MAGNUM View Post
    I would like to see someone do 100mg.

    dude next month..LOL. And maybe if you double doses to get MORE of it

    RECOVERBRO


  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. DHEA patches are coming.......
    By FL3X MAGNUM in forum AgeForce
    Replies: 25
    Last Post: 03-27-2012, 09:24 PM
  2. Life Extension DHEA Supplements: DHEA vs. 7-Keto DHEA?
    By steve999 in forum Male Anti-Aging Medicine
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 03-30-2009, 04:51 PM
  3. Difference between pharmacy compounded DHEA and online DHEA?
    By superone in forum Male Anti-Aging Medicine
    Replies: 34
    Last Post: 06-15-2008, 03:01 PM
  4. SD,Transdermal DHEA/7oxo DHEA cycle plan
    By Mach .78 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 18
    Last Post: 11-12-2005, 06:19 PM
Log in
Log in