AI's and anti-estrogen questions...

Go Away

Go Away

Awards
Would using aromatase inhibitors or anti-estrogen supplements by themselves make gains greater?

The concept being your testosterone/estrogen ratio would equate to a higher test percentage...

Or, would your body lower test output to stay at the correct ratio?

I've yet to try any anabolics and just started on my first mild, natural test booster (DAA) last week. My knowledge is growing but still extremely limited.

Would using a product like Erase with nothing more than the normal preworkout bring a bit more to the table as far as strength and growth??

Or is this the dumbest question of all time?

Can't risk going black market for awhile but would love to try some anabolic compounds in the near future.

Airborne42

Airborne42

Legend
Awards
Epistane is a ph bruh. People yield huuuuge muscle gains with it. As far as erase alone.... Should lean you out pretty nicely. AI's stop androgens turning to estrogen.

Go Away

Go Away

Awards
Epistane is a ph bruh. People yield huuuuge muscle gains with it. As far as erase alone.... Should lean you out pretty nicely. AI's stop androgens turning to estrogen.
Sorry my dude. Epistane was what I was recently researching and had that on the brain. (Edited the post too btw.)

Airborne42

Airborne42

Legend
Awards
It's suppose to modulated your natural hormone levels to improve your T:E ratio and T:Cortisol ratio as well as allow your increased test levels to give maximum effect by reducing the in anti-myotropic cortisol

Eric160

Awards
  • Established
this in only to an extend and only if u already have unfavorable levels to begin with u need a sufficiant amount of estrogen for growth

Airborne42

Airborne42

Legend
Awards
Well ya that's y we have it

Airborne42

Airborne42

Legend
Awards
Oh for sure I deal with them all the time X-D

Airborne42

Airborne42

Legend
Awards
I try... I help people who do their research and opinions or not gettin somethin is fine. We are ALL still learning bros. We can all never know to much about bodies and chemicals. That's the fascinating thing about us

UptownFVE

Awards
I try... I help people who do their research and opinions or not gettin somethin is fine. We are ALL still learning bros. We can all never know to much about bodies and chemicals. That's the fascinating thing about us
This should be ur sig

Airborne42

Airborne42

Legend
Awards
Lol I would make it more readable Lmao