Trenazone and Dimethazine

Gerbil

Gerbil

Awards
  • Established
I havent seen a log on this stack and I was wondering if any one tried stacking Dimethazine and trenazone?

Also would this be a decent stack.

Looking to the future probably 1-2ml trenazone for 6 weeks and 4-5 weeks of dimethazine.

Thanks in advance.

ReyMan

ReyMan

Awards
I havent seen a log on this stack and I was wondering if any one tried stacking Dimethazine and trenazone?

Also would this be a decent stack.

Looking to the future probably 1-2ml trenazone for 6 weeks and 4-5 weeks of dimethazine.

Thanks in advance.
Well I did SD and Trenazone which is pretty similar. It was a great stack. I would definitely do 2ml of Trenazone, I didn't notice it till I bumped up to that.

NuclearLaunch

NuclearLaunch

Awards
Well I did SD and Trenazone which is pretty similar. It was a great stack. I would definitely do 2ml of Trenazone, I didn't notice it till I bumped up to that.
Keep an AI on hand. I wish I had enough trena to run at 2ml. I thought 2 bottles would have been enough.

I dont know anything about dmz or whatever you want to run, but I know trenazone can have prolactin or however it's spelled sides. Just have an AI on hand when you run it. That's why it stacks well with epi, which is what I'm currently doing now. You will see some great results. You gonna log it? Would love to follow.

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
The two should compliment each other very nicely, without worry of typical dienolone sides

Eric160

Awards
  • Established
why would u recomend an ai on hand for prolactin sides it doesnt aromatize u need a prolactin inhibitor like caber

cartoon

Awards
dimeth should balance out trens prolactin issues on cycle, it's androgenic enough to not use an ai on cycle. Save it for 2nd or third week of pct when estrogen likes to build up. Cycle should be great unless bp issues kick in and headaches start.

csa2179

csa2179

Awards
would adding 300mg of V b6 help prevent the issue, if it did flare up. or would you need caber in pct for sure

Nate007

Awards
Great minds think alike gerbil! :) this is actually the next cycle I have planned. I'm currently in 2ndweek of epi/trenazone cycle and bought extra trenazone and dmz at same time so had it on hand. This is going to be my late summer cycle. If u run it first I'll be all over your updates!

Nate007

Awards
Don't know what your goals would be on this cycle but I was also thinking of adding LGI stano 200 to try and get as hard and ripped as possible. :)

Gerbil

Gerbil

Awards
  • Established
I am thinking this will be an end of summer cycle for me.
Trenazone 1/1.5/1.5/1.5/1.5/1.5 bump to 2 week 3 if needed
Dimethazine 0/30/30/30/45/45 or 0/0/30/45/45/45

csa2179

csa2179

Awards
Don't know what your goals would be on this cycle but I was also thinking of adding LGI stano 200 to try and get as hard and ripped as possible. :)
wouldnt the tren already be a harding agent, why not run furuza/pstanz i would think they would have more of a dramatic effect if dosed high enough

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I am thinking this will be an end of summer cycle for me.
Trenazone 1/1.5/1.5/1.5/1.5/1.5 bump to 2 week 3 if needed
Dimethazine 0/30/30/30/45/45 or 0/0/30/45/45/45
30 for 5 weeks, 45 for the 6th.

Nate007

Awards
wouldnt the tren already be a harding agent, why not run furuza/pstanz i would think they would have more of a dramatic effect if dosed high enough
I already have the trenazone and dmz. Was just tossing around some options.

csa2179

csa2179

Awards
csa2179

csa2179

Awards
furuza = katanadrol and there is alot of pstanz out there, just bought a boat load. price wasnt too bad.. i just think you would have better results than using stano

Nate007

Awards
furuza = katanadrol and there is alot of pstanz out there, just bought a boat load. price wasnt too bad.. i just think you would have better results than using stano
That's cool. Thanks for the info. I wouldn't be running this till late summer so will keep doung reasearch and compile opinions. What doses u think would be good for that kinda stack with pstanz/furuza?

csa2179

csa2179

Awards
p stanz i would run it 8 weeks all the way to 500, gets pricey but if your going to do it, do it right (5 bottles) gives you 3 weeks at the end of cycle at 500 per week to really solidify your gains.

pstanz 300/350/400/400/500/500/500
for furuza id do the same but only go to 400, there is a guy who is going to run it up to 450 but i think he is sick and has not started cycle yet. o will be watching him

csa2179

csa2179

Awards
you would be huge, ripped, and cut!!!

oh and i would start all compounds at the same time and do pstanz solo last 2 weeks

Nate007

Awards
you would be huge, ripped, and cut!!!

oh and i would start all compounds at the same time and do pstanz solo last 2 weeks
Great info Bro. Yeah to be honest the price of those two is one reason why I was looking at the stano. Ur making me rethink for sure though.

csa2179

csa2179

Awards
i hear you it would save some money to go with stano but i dont think it would drastically make a difference. but i think if properly dosed pstanz or furuza would take your cycle from great to badass. price does suck but i think its worth it.

Nate007

Awards
i hear you it would save some money to go with stano but i dont think it would drastically make a difference. but i think if properly dosed pstanz or furuza would take your cycle from great to badass. price does suck but i think its worth it.
That's what I'm looking for, a badass cycle!

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
5 bottles of pstanz will get you 500mg for about 6 1/2 weeks.

this dose would be great if you were wanting to run it solo.

4 bottles will give you 400mg for 45 days ( a few days more than 6 weeks)

400mg of pstanz + trenavar

1-3 alpha one + 4-ad rde

week 4-9 pstanz trenavar.

now that is how you lay out a cycle.

but anywho, dzine/trenazone is a nice cycle and will get you big and ripped for much cheaper than the other one i talked about.

csa2179

csa2179

Awards
i hear that, talk to some other people cuz i have not ran this so i dont really have an experiences just brainstorming

csa2179

csa2179

Awards

1-3 alpha one + 4-ad rde

but anywho, dzine/trenazone is a nice cycle and will get you big and ripped for much cheaper than the other one i talked about.
haha nice someone with more knowledge chimed in right in time

WARBIRDWS6

WARBIRDWS6

Banned
Awards
1.25ml trenazone, 300mg pstanz, 3 AHv3 and 5 pumps dermacrine ED for 6 weeks works good as well. so far....I know that trenazone wants to overpower everything else and kill the libido :D

csa2179

csa2179

Awards
i cant wait for trenavar to be back in stock, im buying the shyt out of it

Nate007

Awards

1-3 alpha one + 4-ad rde

Great break down jbry. So just so I'm clear when u say week 4-9. U saying run dmz solo for the first 4 and then drop that and run pstanz/trenazone?

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
oh, no i wasn't thinking you were going to run pstanz with dzine/trenazone

i was saying dimeth/dieneolone are fine together for 6 weeks, then if you wanted, you could run pstanz solo for another 4 weeks.

3 bottles at 9 caps e/d will last you 4 days, and rip you the fck up after dzine/trenazone.

csa2179

csa2179

Awards

i was saying dimeth/dieneolone are fine together for 6 weeks, then if you wanted, you could run pstanz solo for another 4 weeks.

3 bottles at 9 caps e/d will last you 4 days, and rip you the fck up after dzine/trenazone.
nice, would you not need some hcg or something for your balls 10 weeks is getting a little length. i will run this cycle

Nate007

Awards

Ha. Ok now I'm with ya. Damn u guys are going to piss off my wife when she sees my credit card bill this month! :) think u guys have me sold on running this at the end of the summer. If u don't hear from me for awhile it's cause my wife took away my iPhone. :)

Nate007

Awards
nice, would you not need some hcg or something for your balls 10 weeks is getting a little length. i will run this cycle
Csa if u beat me at running this epic cycle u better log it cause I would love to see the results.

csa2179

csa2179

Awards
already got next cycle planned :( so i wont be running this till spring. so u better log

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
no, i run 10, 12 week cycles like this.

my pct for my most recent cycle, 6 weeks of trenavar at 60-75mg, then 2 weeks of sd at 15mg e/d (stopped early d/t sides from sd)

weeks 1-4 clomid, daa, 7-spray, 4 pumps of formastanz

starting week 3-7, erase, 7-spray, daa

and I may add in t-force from omega sports.

oh yea, cant forget the cycle assist & hgh pro.

csa2179

csa2179

Awards
no, i run 10, 12 week cycles like this.

my pct for my most recent cycle, 6 weeks of trenavar at 60-75mg, then 2 weeks of sd at 15mg e/d (stopped early d/t sides from sd)

weeks 1-4 clomid, daa, 7-spray, 4 pumps of formastanz

starting week 3-7, erase, 7-spray, daa

and I may add in t-force from omega sports.

oh yea, cant forget the cycle assist & hgh pro.
fuk'n lame ass sides... how did you gain of 2 weeks at 15mg

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
i had just started to notice size and strength from the sd, but I i've done enough stuff to know when the bad sides are comming. so i stopped early.

going to try a nice long break.

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
yea, but my stomach thanks me, the acid reflux felt like it was eating a hole in my stomach.

vidapreta

vidapreta

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
yea, but my stomach thanks me, the acid reflux felt like it was eating a hole in my stomach.
Don't feel bad he called bluedevil a quitter as well.....Lmao

Sent from my HTC Sensation 4G using Tapatalk