Trenazone and Dimethazine

Page 2 of 2 First 12

1. Quote Originally Posted by jbryand101b View Post

3 bottles at 9 caps e/d will last you 4 days, and rip you the fck up after dzine/trenazone.
    4 days!! That's it!!

Sent from my HTC Sensation 4G using Tapatalk

2. Quote Originally Posted by jbryand101b View Post
    oh, no i wasn't thinking you were going to run pstanz with dzine/trenazone

i was saying dimeth/dieneolone are fine together for 6 weeks, then if you wanted, you could run pstanz solo for another 4 weeks.

3 bottles at 9 caps e/d will last you 4 days, and rip you the fck up after dzine/trenazone.
    nice, would you not need some hcg or something for your balls 10 weeks is getting a little length. i will run this cycle
    Christopher
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/old-school-hormone/239904-csa2179s-hulk-mirror.html#post4289751
    •   

3. Quote Originally Posted by jbryand101b View Post
    oh, no i wasn't thinking you were going to run pstanz with dzine/trenazone

i was saying dimeth/dieneolone are fine together for 6 weeks, then if you wanted, you could run pstanz solo for another 4 weeks.

Ha. Ok now I'm with ya. Damn u guys are going to piss off my wife when she sees my credit card bill this month! think u guys have me sold on running this at the end of the summer. If u don't hear from me for awhile it's cause my wife took away my iPhone.

4. Quote Originally Posted by csa2179 View Post
    nice, would you not need some hcg or something for your balls 10 weeks is getting a little length. i will run this cycle
    Csa if u beat me at running this epic cycle u better log it cause I would love to see the results.

5. already got next cycle planned so i wont be running this till spring. so u better log
    Christopher
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/old-school-hormone/239904-csa2179s-hulk-mirror.html#post4289751
    •   

6. Quote Originally Posted by csa2179 View Post
    already got next cycle planned so i wont be running this till spring. so u better log
    Lol. Will do.

7. Quote Originally Posted by csa2179 View Post
    no, i run 10, 12 week cycles like this.

my pct for my most recent cycle, 6 weeks of trenavar at 60-75mg, then 2 weeks of sd at 15mg e/d (stopped early d/t sides from sd)

weeks 1-4 clomid, daa, 7-spray, 4 pumps of formastanz

starting week 3-7, erase, 7-spray, daa

and I may add in t-force from omega sports.

oh yea, cant forget the cycle assist & hgh pro.

8. Quote Originally Posted by jbryand101b View Post
    no, i run 10, 12 week cycles like this.

my pct for my most recent cycle, 6 weeks of trenavar at 60-75mg, then 2 weeks of sd at 15mg e/d (stopped early d/t sides from sd)

weeks 1-4 clomid, daa, 7-spray, 4 pumps of formastanz

starting week 3-7, erase, 7-spray, daa

and I may add in t-force from omega sports.

oh yea, cant forget the cycle assist & hgh pro.
    fuk'n lame ass sides... how did you gain of 2 weeks at 15mg
    Christopher

9. i had just started to notice size and strength from the sd, but I i've done enough stuff to know when the bad sides are comming. so i stopped early.

going to try a nice long break.

10. Quote Originally Posted by jbryand101b View Post
    i had just started to notice size and strength from the sd, but I i've done enough stuff to know when the bad sides are comming. so i stopped early.

going to try a nice long break.
    ^^^Quitter.

11. yea, but my stomach thanks me, the acid reflux felt like it was eating a hole in my stomach.

12. Quote Originally Posted by jbryand101b View Post
    yea, but my stomach thanks me, the acid reflux felt like it was eating a hole in my stomach.
    Don't feel bad he called bluedevil a quitter as well.....Lmao

Sent from my HTC Sensation 4G using Tapatalk
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. havoc/trenazone vs sd/trenazone 6 week stack
    By cfiggs in forum Cycle Info
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 12-21-2011, 11:03 AM
  2. Dimethazine WTF!
    By tilldeath in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 43
    Last Post: 11-29-2011, 10:45 AM