HcGhenerate + Anavar

wolfe14

Awards
  • Established
ok so my plans were to run test prop with 50 mg VAR for 8 wks, but i am having a hard time getting the test from my source. my goal is to put on hard very lean muscle and drop a little BF for summer. do any of you know of running these 2 together?? Hcghenerate ive used 3 times before and it works better than any natural test booster i have EVER used, so i figured it could help along side anavar.

what are you thoughts??

Dr.Stri8ed

Dr.Stri8ed

Awards
It won't help at all lol versus an oral steroid. Just save it for your pct bro.

Big boy D

Big boy D

Awards
Hi, I just got some hcg but don't know the mgs per ml....the cap is red tho... Long story thanks

Dr.Stri8ed

Dr.Stri8ed

Awards
Hcg comes in IUs. Just measure it out.

Big boy D

Big boy D

Awards
I dont know how many iu are in in it .red cap is what I have.????

Dr.Stri8ed

Dr.Stri8ed

Awards
I have no idea bro, I've never used hcg b4. I just know the proper dosing protocols.

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
to the op, get two bottles of mechabol, (methyl clostebol) to run with your anavar.

var @ 50mg & mechabol @ 50mg for 8 weeks, now thats going to be a nice freaking cycle.

Dr.Stri8ed

Dr.Stri8ed

Awards
to the op, get two bottles of mechabol, (methyl clostebol) to run with your anavar.

var @ 50mg & mechabol @ 50mg for 8 weeks, now thats going to be a nice freaking cycle.
Yes OP this would b a pretty nice cycle. Lol my bad I got sidetracked.

ReyMan

ReyMan

Awards

You are really plugging for mechabol haha, must be some good stuff

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Its a compound I've ben pushing to come out fir a while now

wolfe14

Awards
  • Established

thanks, explain more..what is this compound like? what is it compared to? Ive done SD a million times. Hdrol, Epi etc..What im looking for is something to keep my junk hard while on VAR in case i can not get Test from my source.. As for resluts i wanted to get hard as Hell and shreded for summer.. Diet is spot on

Dr.Stri8ed

Dr.Stri8ed

Awards
Mechabol will b dry, you'd put on some nice dry lean gains with mechabol and anavar stacked. It will shut u down though, so you'd have to take something else for your libido.

Chefbolic

Chefbolic

Awards
Mechabol will b dry, you'd put on some nice dry lean gains with mechabol and anavar stacked. It will shut u down though, so you'd have to take something else for your libido.
This! Var is so mildly toxic stacking them wont be too much of an issue.

wolfe14

Awards
  • Established
Again that is why I was thinking of Hcghenerate stacked with Var for libido support?? No?

Dr.Stri8ed

Dr.Stri8ed

Awards
U will eventually take a hit to your libido on cycle, idk what hcgenerate would really do.

Big boy D

Big boy D

Awards
Is hcgenerate the same as hcg? Don't sound like it but fig I would ask.

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
hcgenerate or w/e is an herbal test boosting pct product, and will not prevent your testicles from desensitizing d/t low amounts of lh being produced.

but you are more than welcome to try and let us know how it goes.

Big boy D

Big boy D

Awards
So then it's not the same. Is there a reason you just wouldn't use hcg? Isn't the hcgenerate just a play off of hcg, the real stuff....

Dr.Stri8ed

Dr.Stri8ed

Awards
Yeah it is a play off. Well for an 8 week cycle I wouldn't use hcg anyway especially for anavar.

wolfe14

Awards
  • Established
thanks for all the feed back.. Im still gonna try to get my hands on the test prop