Several questions...

drank

Awards
People,

I'm new to the site and "big boy" PHs. I have some questions. First, what does the acronym 'PCT' mean? I am using Dragon (2-cyano-17a-methyl-17b-acetoxy-5a-androst-2-ene) right now, but am entertaining the idea of running a cycle. What should I get, from where and when? I would appreciate any help.

rsnake21

rsnake21

Awards
  • Established
Hmm... Start using google and the search feature here. Pct stands for post cycle therapy. Your at least a solid year away from being ready to run gear man.

trippy1995

Awards
Pct- post cycle therapy,such things can be bought over the counter or prescription stuff like nolvadex and some people will add stuff like peas erase to their pct to block or lower estrogen levels,
And on what cycle u should run all depends on what your gains are,and I'm guessing u have no ph experience so u wouldn't be running some thing like sd for your first run
So let me know your goals and we might e able to help you out

drank

Awards
I'm 230 and wanting to put on maybe 10 more pounds. I don't want to get that bloated look. What is the progression to "running gear"?

rsnake21

rsnake21

Awards
  • Established
1. Research
2. Research some more
3. Research again
4. Come back here with questions

drank

Awards
Thanks for the gameplan, man.

This is a forum. I posted "Several Questions..." Does anyone with actual knowledge/experience have advice or where/how to start?

trippy1995

Awards
What's your body fat percentage? Pro hormone history?? Do you want a lean bulk of 10 pounds??

trippy1995

Awards
What's ur body fat ?? Do u want a dry lean bulk of 10 pounds? And what's ur history with pro hormones ??

trippy1995

Awards
I hate it when people tell u to do research,THIS IS CONSIDERED DOING RESEARCH!!!! Does it kill ppl to help the dude out??? Of course he should be doing some by using google but this is a part of gathering his info

drank

Awards
My body fat is around 12%, have been using pro-hormones for close to 7 years (T-bomb, Dragon, Tribol-60 et al.) I want at least a lean bulk of ten pounds.

drank

Awards
Dragon is a PH from Chinese Anabolic Research by Olympus Industries. It has only one ingredient - 2-cyano-17a-methyl-17b-acetoxy-5a-androst-2-ene 12.5mg per capsule. 90 per bottle. Very very potent and very difficult to find any info online.

trippy1995

Awards
U should look into hdrol,it's a really mild pro hormone,was actually my first one ever,and if ran with a good diet according to your goals you could gain what you want,I gained 14 pounds,and lost about 3-4 pounds after pct which is still pretty good,but if u been running ph for 7 years you could run some test cyp injection for a lean bulk or run some sd clone and lower your calorie intake to get more of a lean look and dry

Husker89

Banned
Awards
i have many bottles of dragon and have ran YOU NEED A SERM FOR THAT **** DUDE
People,

I'm new to the site and "big boy" PHs. I have some questions. First, what does the acronym 'PCT' mean? I am using Dragon (2-cyano-17a-methyl-17b-acetoxy-5a-androst-2-ene) right now, but am entertaining the idea of running a cycle. What should I get, from where and when? I would appreciate any help.

Husker89

Banned
Awards
it is as strong or nearly as strong as superdrol i got stronger on it than SD, so you are on steroid right now man! You NEED clomid and daa and hcgenerate or hcg, you ****ed up man and your balls are gonna suffer
i have many bottles of dragon and have ran YOU NEED A SERM FOR THAT **** DUDE

Husker89

Banned
Awards
do you live in arizona by chance, thats the only place ive ever seen dragon
it is as strong or nearly as strong as superdrol i got stronger on it than SD, so you are on steroid right now man! You NEED clomid and daa and hcgenerate or hcg, you ****ed up man and your balls are gonna suffer

supraseed48

supraseed48

Awards
My body fat is around 12%, have been using pro-hormones for close to 7 years (T-bomb, Dragon, Tribol-60 et al.) I want at least a lean bulk of ten pounds.
Nobody here want's to assume the responsibility of prescribing a ph cycle to a newb. No offense, but a question like what is pct sends chills up the spine of about every member of this board. PH are not supplements. They are powerful hormones that have the ability to mess up ur organs if not respected and used correctly. I'm not someone who is gonna tell u to use google and research it because most of the information you need is on this forum. You just gonna have to get off ur can and read some threads and take notes. You can start by reading the stickies @ the top of the anabolic forum. When you gain some knowledge on the general in's and out's of pro hormone use the guys will give more respect to your questions. Most of the answers to the general questions such as yours have been answered and posted on here hundreds of times. Doing your homework on AM = respect, laziness = asking for a flaming.:) Get a little bit of a foundation and then come back and ask ur questions. I'll guarantee u'll get a lot further....

supraseed48

supraseed48

Awards
And to add one more thing. Guys that start spouting off "you should take "x" it will blow you up and make you strong as H" demonstrate little concern for your well being and health, as well as treating these drugs like candy to sample and experiment with. Keep this in mind b4 you go and type a cc# into 'ph'rus website.

howwedo107

howwedo107

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Damn I want dragon now lol can't believe I never heard of this

MrMarc

MrMarc

Awards
Rule #1. Always use the search function on this website, you can find almost everything you need here. Sticky threads are your friends!

Rule #2. More searching.

Rule #3. Then go to google for more searching.

Rule #4. Reapeat rules 1-3 three more times. Then come back here with proper questions.

Rule #5. Was it really that hard to do rule #1 in the first place.

Airborne42

Airborne42

Legend
Awards
Lol Damn bro your more of a dick than I am. Maybe your learning from me Haha

MrMarc

MrMarc

Awards
Idk about that part lmfao. If I recall within the last like what 2 weeks they had been a uprising of these crazy threads haa an the ones that like to troll -__-

Airborne42

Airborne42

Legend
Awards
Lol very true

Gerbil

Gerbil

Awards
  • Established
HAHAHA I remember when I tried to direct people to logic. Eventually you will get use to posting the same links over and over again. Like ManBeast's Pct thread I have posted atleast a dozen times.

kswiss

kswiss

Awards
bro, you need to do alot more reasearch, go to google type in pct or post cycle therapy read about it know what it is. Type in ph or pro hormones read about it, know what they are and what the risks are. For 10 pounds you can run something very mild. The milder the ph the less likely to run into problems suck as sides, gyno. Start with that and build your cycle around that.

Ph
cycle assist
taurine for pumps
daa or natural test booster
serm such as nolva or clomid

Hope this helps

drank

Awards
I'd like to avoid my balls suffering. Which should I use now being 2 weeks on it? Should I wear a cup?

Husker89

Banned
Awards
first how long it the cycle gonna be? The nwhen you are done take the pct aka clomid and daa and hcgenerate and have erase on hand
I'd like to avoid my balls suffering. Which should I use now being 2 weeks on it? Should I wear a cup?

montesj88

Awards
- Did no one else catch this? 7 years and never knew what a PCT was?

Airborne42

Airborne42

Legend
Awards
Clearly... Irresponsible

bowhunter28

bowhunter28

Awards
  • Established
Should I wear a cup?
Never heard someone wanting to " wear a cup" to get their boys workin again. Maybe do your research before you put these compounds in your body.

drank

Awards
When I joined this and posted, I expected there to be some Napoleon-type guys (behind a keyboard), but the level of ****iness is astounding. Yes, I am new to this. Yes, I am a newbie. Yes, I made this clear from the beginning of the thread. I'm asking for help and getting pretentious responses. Come on, guys. I know you're better than this.

drank

Awards
5 week cycle. Been on it 8 or 9 days. Where can I get these PCTS (there I go)

rsnake21

rsnake21

Awards
  • Established
No we're just not gonna hold your hand bro and tell you what to take. All the info you could need has been posted here already. Use the search function as much as you can then come ask some questions.

trippy1995

Awards
You should atleast buy nolvadex for a pct as that is priscription,usually the person who sells legit gear will have it

NuclearLaunch

NuclearLaunch

Awards
Someone needs to help him out. He is already on cycle and didn't even know. Whoever said there has been so many more noobs is right. Last year at this time I was in the same boat though. Then I joined this site. A week later I knew more about working out and PH use than I could have ever wanted.

OP, please PM me or someone else so we can save you and allow you to have kids, and next time don't be so fúcking stupid. I'll help you pretty much because I have to because if not, people like you will get all PH's banned for good.

Husker89

Banned
Awards
ya for real no one is being mean man you just make all responsible steroid users look like idiots and u r ruining your body, whether you acknowledge that or not is on u
Someone needs to help him out. He is already on cycle and didn't even know. Whoever said there has been so many more noobs is right. Last year at this time I was in the same boat though. Then I joined this site. A week later I knew more about working out and PH use than I could have ever wanted.

OP, please PM me or someone else so we can save you and allow you to have kids, and next time don't be so fúcking stupid. I'll help you pretty much because I have to because if not, people like you will get all PH's banned for good.

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
i dont know if i've posted, i'll check in a sec, but if i did, i was probably being mean. :smoker:

Gerbil

Gerbil

Awards
  • Established
I am pming him so I believe all is well.

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
People,

Dragon (2-cyano-17a-methyl-17b-acetoxy-5a-androst-2-ene).
huh, you think you are using cyno-plex, lmao, i'd be my entire stash that the product doesn't really contain the compound the label claims.

lol, prob superdrol or epistane, thats if it even has a steroid in it.

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Thanks for the gameplan, man.

This is a forum. I posted "Several Questions..." Does anyone with actual knowledge/experience have advice or where/how to start?
im late, so im starting on the first page, lol, but i can tell you this isn't a good start in your quest for info.

:lmao:

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I hate it when people tell u to do research,THIS IS CONSIDERED DOING RESEARCH!!!! Does it kill ppl to help the dude out??? Of course he should be doing some by using google but this is a part of gathering his info
no, asking questing is not research, just like a baby being fed by mommy isn't hunting & gathering.

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Dragon is a PH from Chinese Anabolic Research by Olympus Industries. It has only one ingredient - 2-cyano-17a-methyl-17b-acetoxy-5a-androst-2-ene 12.5mg per capsule. 90 per bottle. Very very potent and very difficult to find any info online.
info on the compound isnt very hard to find, esp if you look far enough back in my post.

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
do you live in arizona by chance, thats the only place ive ever seen dragon
i live in arizona, tempe to be exact, but i dont shop at sup shops that sell ph's much, i get too worked up with who ever is behind the counter not knowing anything about steroids.