pro mag 25

tjlewis10

Awards
Has anyone used this pmag clone? I was looking into it, but i'm just curious on how well clones actually work.

liftsalot

Awards
Has anyone used this pmag clone? I was looking into it, but i'm just curious on how well clones actually work.
I have used it many times and have used cel p-mag didn't notice a difference its good to go man. The original p-mag is a clone of something else lol so that just tells you how well clones work

Airborne42

Airborne42

Legend
Awards
Pmag is G2G... Takes awhile to kick in but good gains. Run at 50 and taper up. Don't go past 100 tho. Only go to 100 IF your body handles the compound well... Assess your tolerance

poppydogg

poppydogg

Awards
Finished a cycle of cel pmag back in the end of december....Actually my pct ended on dec 26th. Really loved it and experienced almost 0 sides. Thinking of trying this since its been about 3 months....is this enought time between? all input is appreciated

TomGreen

TomGreen

Awards
Could you do a log?
i can post up on this page everynow and then any gains and side effects i get if you want. i took 50 mgs today, and still deciding if i want to go a full week at 50 or jump to 75 after a few days.

TomGreen

TomGreen

Awards
started tuesday (was sick monday), been taking 50mgs, nothing to report yet. am going to up the dosage to 75mgs on sunday and stay at that. iv been reading others logs and most people feel it kick in between the 1st and 2nd week. taking ai life support and some extra milk thistle for my cycle assist. taking in a lot of calories. high carb and high protein.

NonyaBidness

Awards
I have a log of this called "Just another pmag log" in the cycle info section. So far so good.