I'm buying a dog and naming it PMAG! Love this ish!

JoeySon

JoeySon

Banned
Awards
So def an excited newb here but starting my third week of PMAG and have nothing but good things to say about it.

Already up about 4-5 pounds

Workouts have been unbelievable

Pumps have been insane

No sides at all (knock on wood)

And I'm not even half way through!

Sorry if I just wasted your time but I'm just excited! Lol

soontobbeast

Awards
  • Established
steroid names would be awesome.

masteron or trenbolone would be cool names lol

hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards
So def an excited newb here but starting my third week of PMAG and have nothing but good things to say about it.

Already up about 4-5 pounds

Workouts have been unbelievable

Pumps have been insane

No sides at all (knock on wood)

And I'm not even half way through!

Sorry if I just wasted your time but I'm just excited! Lol
good to hear about the NO sides....whats ur pct lookin like?

BigRigg

BigRigg

Awards
Pmag was one of the in methylated ones correct? I haven't looked into ph's in a while since I decided to wait till next year but I'll have to keep an eye out on this one?

JoeySon

JoeySon

Banned
Awards
Yes guys pct is in check, thanks for looking out.

Nolva: 20/20/10/10
Erase: 0/3/3/2/2/1/1
Daa: 3G a day (I believe that's how I had it laid out)

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
strong height-weight ratio, you shouldnt not even be touching any anabolics.
aren't you the guy who said boldenone acts on different receptors than testosterone?

you should take a spoon full of your own medicine.

soontobbeast

Awards
  • Established
aren't you the guy who said boldenone acts on different receptors than testosterone?

you should take a spoon full of your own medicine.
lol yeah this guy is always giving people bad information.

I'm glad jbry is here to bust balls so i can too without looking crazy.

soontobbeast

Awards
  • Established
Find somewhere else i've given bad information.

Also, isnt the age req 21?
Don't seem to be acting 21.
ok.

You have a pattern of coming up in people's business not knowing wtf you're talking about and giving them advice. then they tell you why you're wrong and you say stuff like '' oh i know'' - that's what 7-year-olds do.

For the sake of time, i won't post all of the dumb stuff you've posted during your time here.

''Obviously its still capable of aromatization its just as anabolic as test. ''
''Its not the same receptor , test is different. Plus EQ shouldn't be a standalone, and it acts as an androgenic. ''
''You still need a SERM for a pct.... and if your not ona 19-nor then why use HCG less your really overboarding your dosages''
''Or Clomid but its a bit more confusing 300mg the first day, 200 day 2-4(5)''
''Although OP, dont straight up start around 750-800, you should start at 500mg and work your way up''
''A PH is a PH, even unmethylated, it just has less of a harsh effect.''
''Keto is rather risky unless your on anabolics, i know a fair share of people who lose size.''
''If problems persist, dose your AI big time, my mate is a meso so he was pretty prone''
''
It should be more TEST than EQ, some say goodbye to their dicks when they go over''
''Mate an AI is overkill for a PH...Erase if anything.''
''Yeah most common PH's wont really destroy you during PCT''
''since your on a PH i wouldnt recommend AI its very powerful and many are agsint it during PCT, i'd just use your erase, AI would just shut your est down''
''AI on PCT?!?

You nuts man its a PH :eek:

Erase pro if anything. ''
''there is no "off days" of clen with ketotifen, your thinking of T3 and T4''

I got tired of pasting all of them. You probably won't realize why these quotes are ignorant - which is why you posted them to begin with.

soontobbeast

Awards
  • Established
Well played.
Also half of that stuff isnt "advice"
Now look where i've actually helped people to get the rep.
Out of my 400x posts.

I didn't know i had to be perfect to post on this board, no wonder its the same 10 people who post here, so full of a mature audience.
But hey, i do whatever the **** i wanna do and your just gonna QQ on the board then so be it idrc this isnt life or death.

edit- also probably the youngest on the board and im sure i've helped a good amount of people with 10years under my belt.

You can act all wounded knee, but, i only got crazy cause you got crazy.

look in your post history. you're obviously a novice, but, you've attacked people all the same. hell, even in this thread you attacked that dude about his height and weight. how are you gonna use info that they willfully post and throw it in their face? that's not cool.

fueledpassion

fueledpassion

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Haha, I think it's safe to say we've all said some things out-of-line before. What is the AM motto? Learn. Teach. Lead. Right?

He's still exclusively in the learning phase. We'll have to consider that for the next year or so and perhaps after that he'll become an intermediate on a few subjects here and there..maybe start teaching, right? I know that 4 years ago I didn't know squat about any of this but I know that I've come a very long way since.

So I say be a leader and help the man along with some constructive criticism and understand that he is still learning the basics and he hasn't gotten the full picture of androgens yet. He'll get it eventually.