Gstavman

Awards
Since nobody replied in the transdermal section:

Something like...

Weeks 1-4 -- 500 test E/week with preferred kickstart
Weeks 4-6 -- 500 test E/week
Weeks 6-12-- 500 test E/week + 40mg winny/ED

PCT: Just standard dosage of Clomid or Nolva + DAA and Erase Pro

What are your favorite PHs to kickstart this with??

kBrown

kBrown

Awards
  • Established
PH to kickstart with depends on your goals buddy...what are your goals, then I will send my opinion on the wire :)

kBrown

kBrown

Awards
  • Established
Definitely lean bulk
Few Options:
Helladrol
Deca-Drol max
Halo Extreme

Those would be my recommendations, read up on them

ReyMan

ReyMan

Awards
Since nobody replied in the transdermal section:

Something like...

Weeks 1-4 -- 500 test E/week with preferred kickstart
Weeks 4-6 -- 500 test E/week
Weeks 6-12-- 500 test E/week + 40mg winny/ED

PCT: Just standard dosage of Clomid or Nolva + DAA and Erase Pro

What are your favorite PHs to kickstart this with??
What about an Anadrol kickstart? Why does it have to be a ph?

Eric160

Awards
  • Established
wait if ur running test e, why would u get a response in the transdermal section? and alot of ppl like sd as a kickstart

kBrown

kBrown

Awards
  • Established
What about an Anadrol kickstart? Why does it have to be a ph?
Anadrol is usually utilized as a bulking compound. I don't see much in the way of "lean" gains from it.

Gstavman

Gstavman

Awards
Sorry this AM app sucks.

Thanks for the input. I had something like trenazone in mind, but do you really think that would be more for a cut or what? I would also be concerned about the prolactin sides, and wouldn't really want to run pro stanozol along with it

kBrown

kBrown

Awards
  • Established
Personally I think transderms suck,
but other than that I know nothing about trenazone.

Sorry this AM app sucks.

Thanks for the input. I had something like trenazone in mind, but do you really think that would be more for a cut or what? I would also be concerned about the prolactin sides, and wouldn't really want to run pro stanozol along with it

ReyMan

ReyMan

Awards
Anadrol is usually utilized as a bulking compound. I don't see much in the way of "lean" gains from it.
You're retarded, it's all about how you eat. Anadrol won't make you fat, you'll stay just as lean. Sure there will be some water weight but he will have to deal with that on test e anyways and it will go away after cycle. Don't comment unless you know what you're talking about.

negged *******.

Airborne42

Airborne42

Legend
Awards
You're retarded, it's all about how you eat. Anadrol won't make you fat, you'll stay just as lean. Sure there will be some water weight but he will have to deal with that on test e anyways and it will go away after cycle. Don't comment unless you know what you're talking about.

negged *******.
^^^^This

kBrown

kBrown

Awards
  • Established

negged *******.
Alright boss, which is why anadrol is known as THE bulking compound.
If he is looking for compounds to run for lean muscle there are plenty of alternatives, and he asked for a PH as well... Just because you can name 1 compound does not mean it is the remedy for him. However, judging by your pic I don't think you can put up any damn weight anyway...keyboard lifter. Prove me wrong, post some vids.

Also, anadrol is side-effect heavy. Muscle cramps, back pumps, etc. For the individuals goals there are other much lighter compounds that would be more appropriate for some lean gains.
Thanks for your negative rep points...I doubt I will be staying long in this community in any case.
a lot of sarcastic, newb bashing, *******s.

Eric160

Awards
  • Established
i agree with ur point about the drol but the way u worded ur first post really sounded stupid the results of any steroid are based on diet just because u apper fatter from water retention doesnt mean its not lean gains. and reymans pic is a pic of zyzz not himself hahaha and yes im sure he looks alot better than u

guido gorilla

Awards
7 1/2 weeks in to my test e cycle. kickstarted with sd. Loved it!
Gain like 20 lbs in 3 weeks. The test helped solidified those gains while making more.

Gstavman

Gstavman

Awards
Good stuff guys. Thanks. Could I get away with 4 weeks of winny at the end, or would the results of doing it for 6 weeks justify the extra $?

ReyMan

ReyMan

Awards
Alright boss, which is why anadrol is known as THE bulking compound.
If he is looking for compounds to run for lean muscle there are plenty of alternatives, and he asked for a PH as well... Just because you can name 1 compound does not mean it is the remedy for him. However, judging by your pic I don't think you can put up any damn weight anyway...keyboard lifter. Prove me wrong, post some vids.

Also, anadrol is side-effect heavy. Muscle cramps, back pumps, etc. For the individuals goals there are other much lighter compounds that would be more appropriate for some lean gains.
Thanks for your negative rep points...I doubt I will be staying long in this community in any case.
a lot of sarcastic, newb bashing, *******s.
U mad?

Airborne42

Airborne42

Legend
Awards
^^^ This.... Do you want to punch Rey in the face right now?!? Hmm?