Trenazone: 0 /0 /75 /75 /75 /75
Cycle Assist 8 caps/day, split 8 hours apart
L-Taurine- 3g pre/ 3g post

PCT:

Clomid: 100 (days 1-3)/50/50/25/25
DAA: 3g/day throughout
PCT Assist 4 caps/day split 8 hours apart

Do I need to add anything to PCT or does it look ok? Appreciate any help

Also taking basic supplements: Fish oils, creatine, multi, vitamin D-3, and Animal flex

pigpen75

pigpen75

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Go another btl of tz. It wasn't as strong as I had thought; next time I'm going 6wks at 2ml

heebs10

heebs10

Awards
  • Established
looks pretty solid, bro!

kBrown

kBrown

Awards
  • Established
Helladrol is good stuff. I hope your cycle goes well!

landonx91

Awards
Thanks for the feedback guys

Go another btl of tz. It wasn't as strong as I had thought; next time I'm going 6wks at 2ml
So would that be 10 sprays per day? Would you do 1 ml in the morning then 1 ml in the evening? Might ramp it up from 1 ml to 2 throughout the weeks

pigpen75

pigpen75

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Thanks for the feedback guys

So would that be 10 sprays per day? Would you do 1 ml in the morning then 1 ml in the evening? Might ramp it up from 1 ml to 2 throughout the weeks
Not sure, thought it was like 16 for 2ML? Bro I just went to walmart and asked the pharmacist for the smallest oral syringe they had and it was perfect! I just did all mine at once at night.

landonx91

Awards
Not sure, thought it was like 16 for 2ML? Bro I just went to walmart and asked the pharmacist for the smallest oral syringe they had and it was perfect! I just did all mine at once at night.
So you'd measure it in the syringe and then rub it on the inside of the elbows, neck etc?

jamesm11

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
neck/back and upper chest...it has it on the website

pigpen75

pigpen75

Banned
Awards
  • Established
So you'd measure it in the syringe and then rub it on the inside of the elbows, neck etc?
Yes sir. Neck, collar bones, behind knees, hip bones, & feed tops are freaking $. Boney & vascular is what your looking for.

jamesm11

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Yes sir. Neck, collar bones, behind knees, hip bones, & feed tops are freaking $. Boney & vascular is what your looking for.
Actually they recommend places where there is a high concentration of androgen receptors I believe. It's not as much about dermis as it is receptor sites

NuclearLaunch

NuclearLaunch

Awards
Yeah shoulda ran the trena the whole cycle with the helladrol. I'm on 1.5 ml trena a day right now. Liking it, wish I had a 3rd bottle so I could run it like you wanted, 6 weeks at 2ml. 4 weeks trena idl how much you will really see from it.

pigpen75

pigpen75

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Actually they recommend places where there is a high concentration of androgen receptors I believe. It's not as much about dermis as it is receptor sites
Figured it would have been the same as 11kt spray so I went with PA's advice

landonx91

Awards
Alright guys so I ordered in 2 bottles of Trenazone, and I should dose it 0/0/1.5ml/ 1.5ml/ 2ml/ 2ml? also I'm debating on waiting to run cycle because If I ran this cycle now (using it to cut and maintain muscle mass) I would be done around the first week of june. Is there anyway thing that I could run after that to help keep gains after cutting or would I just have to try my hardest to maintain leanness through summer?

pigpen75

pigpen75

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Not sure what your saying? Sounds like you would have to try your hardest to maintain your gains anytime not just summer? You'd be fine if your running a good PCT and just go into some Prototype nutrition 7-spray or Demarcrine

Nate007

Awards
Think he's just saying he still wants to look ripped like on cycle for the beach bod. This correct op? I'd look into a sarm like ostra or try Clen.

landonx91

Awards
Think he's just saying he still wants to look ripped like on cycle for the beach bod. This correct op? I'd look into a sarm like ostra or try Clen.
Yeah this is what I'm trying to say, when cutting I always try to maintain gains and especially when coming off cycle. I figured after the cycle I would try to maintain leanness and muscle mass that I got from the cycle.

I had been reading about ostra and is it safe to run immediately after PCT at 12-25 mg?