Quick overview of helladrol/trenazone cycle

  1. Quick overview of helladrol/trenazone cycle


    Just wanted to know if it looked good before I pulled the trigger on it:

    Cycle:

    Helladrol: 75/75/100/100/125/125
    Trenazone: 0 /0 /75 /75 /75 /75
    Cycle Assist 8 caps/day, split 8 hours apart
    L-Taurine- 3g pre/ 3g post

    PCT:

    Clomid: 100 (days 1-3)/50/50/25/25
    DAA: 3g/day throughout
    PCT Assist 4 caps/day split 8 hours apart

    Do I need to add anything to PCT or does it look ok? Appreciate any help


    Also taking basic supplements: Fish oils, creatine, multi, vitamin D-3, and Animal flex


  2. Go another btl of tz. It wasn't as strong as I had thought; next time I'm going 6wks at 2ml

  3. looks pretty solid, bro!
    VO2 Max = 58.75mL/kg/min
    ~If Difficult takes a day, impossible takes a week~
    Learn Teach Lead
    •   
       


  4. Helladrol is good stuff. I hope your cycle goes well!
    www.facebook.com/KBrownFitness
    MRSupps Muscle Research Athlete

  5. Thanks for the feedback guys

    Quote Originally Posted by pigpen75 View Post
    Go another btl of tz. It wasn't as strong as I had thought; next time I'm going 6wks at 2ml
    So would that be 10 sprays per day? Would you do 1 ml in the morning then 1 ml in the evening? Might ramp it up from 1 ml to 2 throughout the weeks

  6. Quote Originally Posted by landonx91 View Post
    Thanks for the feedback guys



    So would that be 10 sprays per day? Would you do 1 ml in the morning then 1 ml in the evening? Might ramp it up from 1 ml to 2 throughout the weeks
    Not sure, thought it was like 16 for 2ML? Bro I just went to walmart and asked the pharmacist for the smallest oral syringe they had and it was perfect! I just did all mine at once at night.

  7. Quote Originally Posted by pigpen75 View Post
    Not sure, thought it was like 16 for 2ML? Bro I just went to walmart and asked the pharmacist for the smallest oral syringe they had and it was perfect! I just did all mine at once at night.
    So you'd measure it in the syringe and then rub it on the inside of the elbows, neck etc?

  8. neck/back and upper chest...it has it on the website

  9. Quote Originally Posted by landonx91 View Post
    So you'd measure it in the syringe and then rub it on the inside of the elbows, neck etc?
    Yes sir. Neck, collar bones, behind knees, hip bones, & feed tops are freaking $. Boney & vascular is what your looking for.

  10. Quote Originally Posted by pigpen75

    Yes sir. Neck, collar bones, behind knees, hip bones, & feed tops are freaking $. Boney & vascular is what your looking for.
    Actually they recommend places where there is a high concentration of androgen receptors I believe. It's not as much about dermis as it is receptor sites

  11. Yeah shoulda ran the trena the whole cycle with the helladrol. I'm on 1.5 ml trena a day right now. Liking it, wish I had a 3rd bottle so I could run it like you wanted, 6 weeks at 2ml. 4 weeks trena idl how much you will really see from it.
    Quote Originally Posted by MuscleGauge1 View Post
    We can't be affected we must just be injected. Injected with knowledge.
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/cycle-info/193825-operation-spring-break.html

  12. Quote Originally Posted by jamesm11 View Post
    Actually they recommend places where there is a high concentration of androgen receptors I believe. It's not as much about dermis as it is receptor sites
    Figured it would have been the same as 11kt spray so I went with PA's advice

  13. Alright guys so I ordered in 2 bottles of Trenazone, and I should dose it 0/0/1.5ml/ 1.5ml/ 2ml/ 2ml? also I'm debating on waiting to run cycle because If I ran this cycle now (using it to cut and maintain muscle mass) I would be done around the first week of june. Is there anyway thing that I could run after that to help keep gains after cutting or would I just have to try my hardest to maintain leanness through summer?

  14. Not sure what your saying? Sounds like you would have to try your hardest to maintain your gains anytime not just summer? You'd be fine if your running a good PCT and just go into some Prototype nutrition 7-spray or Demarcrine

  15. Think he's just saying he still wants to look ripped like on cycle for the beach bod. This correct op? I'd look into a sarm like ostra or try Clen.

  16. Quote Originally Posted by Nate007 View Post
    Think he's just saying he still wants to look ripped like on cycle for the beach bod. This correct op? I'd look into a sarm like ostra or try Clen.
    Yeah this is what I'm trying to say, when cutting I always try to maintain gains and especially when coming off cycle. I figured after the cycle I would try to maintain leanness and muscle mass that I got from the cycle.

    I had been reading about ostra and is it safe to run immediately after PCT at 12-25 mg?
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Replies: 554
    Last Post: 08-07-2012, 11:04 AM
  2. UltraDrol+trenazone or Helladrol+trenazone?
    By mattrag in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 34
    Last Post: 03-16-2012, 01:45 PM
  3. Helladrol/Trenazone cycle
    By landonx91 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 03-14-2012, 09:14 PM
  4. Helladrol vs Helladrol/Trenazone, PLEASE HELP
    By jhoney in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 09-22-2011, 01:05 PM
Log in
Log in