LGI SD-10

speedislife11

Awards
Just wondering if anyone has heard any reviews about LGI's SD-10?

Airborne42

Airborne42

Legend
Awards
It's a legit sd clone :)

speedislife11

Awards
Really? That's awesome because the price looks pretty good. Do you know what type of gains are expected, say compared to beastdrol?

Airborne42

Airborne42

Legend
Awards
People say beast is the best but I just got off a cycle 3 weeks ago of Transform and gained 25 pounds. I'm holding it all as well. Plus it was by FAR cheaper. I would get some, LGI is a GREAT company

Reactions: oli
csa2179

csa2179

Awards
lockout05 gets you 5% off your order

wrxwhit

wrxwhit

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Wish I new this last week. Oh well, still good price

heavylifter33

heavylifter33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Taken LGI SD, seems to work well. Using LGI-LMG right now, but it's stacked with dzine which i've never used so i can't judge efficacy.

speedislife11

Awards
thanks for the responses. I've been reading about how some people stack it with halotest 25 for better results? Oh and AIRBORNE i have researched that transform sd extreme and it sounds pretty legit, you gained 25 lbs off that?

Airborne42

Airborne42

Legend
Awards
I did... But like I always say.... Your diet and training are the biggest part

speedislife11

Awards
yeah def. How did you run your cycle on that?

Airborne42

Airborne42

Legend
Awards
20/20/30/30... Don't advise it at first

machorox123

machorox123

Awards
  • Established
Airborne dosing scheme isn't too crazy.. Although if yur not as experienced yu could be a little modest an go 10/20/20/30

Airborne42

Airborne42

Legend
Awards
That's what I exactly what I was saying.....

no reason

no reason

Awards
  • Established
Greg and the boys from Lockout are awesome. Transform and Lgi is the ****.

Airborne42

Airborne42

Legend
Awards
Agreed

Dr.Stri8ed

Dr.Stri8ed

Awards
Most def. Transform Epi gave me the best experience I've ever had with epi.

Airborne42

Airborne42

Legend
Awards
Transform is my fav so far

speedislife11

Awards
Hey Stri8ed, did epi put some mass on you or just got you cut?

fueledpassion

fueledpassion

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Most def. Transform Epi gave me the best experience I've ever had with epi.
So they offer legit Epi? I still haven't had a legit bottle of that crap yet. I keep hearing so much awesomeness about Epi around here. Makes me want to consider it pre-contest..

Dr.Stri8ed

Dr.Stri8ed

Awards
So they offer legit Epi? I still haven't had a legit bottle of that crap yet. I keep hearing so much awesomeness about Epi around here. Makes me want to consider it pre-contest..
Yep its definitely legit, so is LGI's and Dynamic Formulas EP-Stane.

speedislife11

Awards
Damn, I was going to do a bulk but after going to the pool I don't know anymore lol

BigRed904

Awards
E-Stane's good, I'm starting my 3rd week at 30mg and gains are solid with a noticeable decrease in bf. I'm glad to hear Transform and LGI are legit. I bought 2 bottles Transform's SD over the winter due to the sd ban scare. I'm definitely gonna pick up some LGI now. And a note about Beast, the LCLT in it is what makes it the best, but you can buy that in bulk separately...

Dr.Stri8ed

Dr.Stri8ed

Awards
Yeah LCLT in bulk is great. 10 bucks for 10 grams is a steal.

Roniboney

Awards
E-Stane's good, I'm starting my 3rd week at 30mg and gains are solid with a noticeable decrease in bf. I'm glad to hear Transform and LGI are legit. I bought 2 bottles Transform's SD over the winter due to the sd ban scare. I'm definitely gonna pick up some LGI now. And a note about Beast, the LCLT in it is what makes it the best, but you can buy that in bulk separately...
Good to hear man.Did 6 weeks of Epistane and gained 20lbs,lost 4 lbs.16 lbs of LBM,water and stored glycogen

Make sure you look after your joints on EPI

Relapsone

Awards
Is this CEL's E-Stane? I have two bottles in my arsenal and I'm wondering if it's legit? running an SD/EPI cycle in a couple of weeks