LGI SD-10

Page 2 of 2 First 12

1. Damn, I was going to do a bulk but after going to the pool I don't know anymore lol

2. Oh and was that off of 1 bottle?
    •   

3. Quote Originally Posted by speedislife11
    Oh and was that off of 1 bottle?
    Yeah 1 bottle bro. I'd do 2 now though, I just used it back then for precontest.

4. E-Stane's good, I'm starting my 3rd week at 30mg and gains are solid with a noticeable decrease in bf. I'm glad to hear Transform and LGI are legit. I bought 2 bottles Transform's SD over the winter due to the sd ban scare. I'm definitely gonna pick up some LGI now. And a note about Beast, the LCLT in it is what makes it the best, but you can buy that in bulk separately...

5. Yeah LCLT in bulk is great. 10 bucks for 10 grams is a steal.
    •   

6. Quote Originally Posted by BigRed904 View Post
    E-Stane's good, I'm starting my 3rd week at 30mg and gains are solid with a noticeable decrease in bf. I'm glad to hear Transform and LGI are legit. I bought 2 bottles Transform's SD over the winter due to the sd ban scare. I'm definitely gonna pick up some LGI now. And a note about Beast, the LCLT in it is what makes it the best, but you can buy that in bulk separately...
    Good to hear man.Did 6 weeks of Epistane and gained 20lbs,lost 4 lbs.16 lbs of LBM,water and stored glycogen

Make sure you look after your joints on EPI

7. Quote Originally Posted by BigRed904 View Post
    E-Stane's good, I'm starting my 3rd week at 30mg and gains are solid with a noticeable decrease in bf. I'm glad to hear Transform and LGI are legit. I bought 2 bottles Transform's SD over the winter due to the sd ban scare. I'm definitely gonna pick up some LGI now. And a note about Beast, the LCLT in it is what makes it the best, but you can buy that in bulk separately...
    Is this CEL's E-Stane? I have two bottles in my arsenal and I'm wondering if it's legit? running an SD/EPI cycle in a couple of weeks

8. Its legit bro.
  •