LGI SD-10

Page 2 of 2 First 12
  1. Registered User
    Stats
    5'11"  180 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by BigRed904 View Post
    E-Stane's good, I'm starting my 3rd week at 30mg and gains are solid with a noticeable decrease in bf. I'm glad to hear Transform and LGI are legit. I bought 2 bottles Transform's SD over the winter due to the sd ban scare. I'm definitely gonna pick up some LGI now. And a note about Beast, the LCLT in it is what makes it the best, but you can buy that in bulk separately...
    Good to hear man.Did 6 weeks of Epistane and gained 20lbs,lost 4 lbs.16 lbs of LBM,water and stored glycogen

Make sure you look after your joints on EPI

2. Registered User
    Stats
    5'5"  148 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by BigRed904 View Post
    E-Stane's good, I'm starting my 3rd week at 30mg and gains are solid with a noticeable decrease in bf. I'm glad to hear Transform and LGI are legit. I bought 2 bottles Transform's SD over the winter due to the sd ban scare. I'm definitely gonna pick up some LGI now. And a note about Beast, the LCLT in it is what makes it the best, but you can buy that in bulk separately...
    Is this CEL's E-Stane? I have two bottles in my arsenal and I'm wondering if it's legit? running an SD/EPI cycle in a couple of weeks
  3. Registered User
    Stats
    5'9"  192 lbs.

Its legit bro.
    •   

•