A few PH questions and concerns

mouldsda

Awards
I am 22 years old, 5’6.5”, 170 lbs slightly over 10% BF. Over a year ago I ran a PH cycle in which I was not well informed as to what I was getting myself into. After a few days… I finally did my research as in depth as I could and found out I was running a higher dose of Superdrol accompanied by a lower dose of Halodrol (as well as cycle support sups and some estrogen blockers). I was skeptical that it was a poor idea, but ran it for 4 ED anyways, followed by PCT of Tamox, 6-bromo, along with natty test boosters, fish oil, CoQ 10, milk thistle, multi, etc. I believe I ran my cycle and PCT properly and without the conclusion of a blood test I believe I fully bounced back to normal. I can’t fight the itch to run another 4-6 week cycle and I was hoping for some feedback on the optimal PH compound for my body and my gains. My “1[SUP]st[/SUP] cycle” was fairly harsh considering the PH compounds↓↓, this leads to my uncertainty whether to go bigger, similar, or scale down.

Thanks,
Dave

** 5-Deca-Zol INGREDIENTS**(in 2 Caps)**

*2a, 17a-dimethyl-5a-androst-3-one-17b-ol =30mg
*4-chloro-17a-methyl-androst-1,4-diene-3-17b-diol =25mg
*** 3-Test-Oxo INGREDIENTS**(in 3 Caps)**
*Anabolic Activator Stack: (5-Methyl-7-Methoxy Iosflavone, Rhaponticum Carthamoides, Muira Puama, Tonngkat All, Ajuga Turkestanica) =75mg
*Triple Threat Testosterone Stack: (German Tribulus Terrestris (Saponins & Protodioscin) =2900 mg
*6'7' dihydroxybergamottin (DHB) =110mg
*Anti-Estrogen: (Chrysin, DIM, Red Clover extract) =30mg

uniifirex

Awards
Not sure about how you dosed your superdrol i dont understand, but your PCT looks spot on.

That does sound quite harsh, i would definately stick with maybe 1 methylated and 1 unmethylated.

tons and tons of methylated compound choices out there, popular ones are probably Hdrol, superdrol, halo/pmag, epistane.
Unmethylated, LGI just came out with stano-200, theres katanadrol, and the andro series but those are like 150$++

What are you looking to do? bulk up? cut down? Hows your diet? Hows your training?

mouldsda

Awards
Thanks!
The superdrol was dosed at 30 mg ED, week 1-4 sorry for the confusion i simply did the math of 2 caps=30mg.

Im looking to cut down without losing much weight/strength. My diet is just about spot on (1.5-2g Protein by BW day dependent and i keep my carbs complex and vary amount based on how i feel while keeping my EFA intake consistent.

My training split is an intense 5 day split utilizing heavy weights and great variance. (I kick my own ass)

ManBeast

ManBeast

Awards
  • Established
pre-stack with 2 methyls again? why risk your liver again?

akaVeritaS

Awards
Did you have any noticeable sides?

Ryan1000

Awards
personally i would run hdrol solo or epistane solo for a 2nd cycle...i wouldnt go any harsher since your first cycle was so much.

mouldsda

Awards
Did you have any noticeable sides?
Back pumps became a real hinder to some of my back and leg workouts. I have always experienced back pumps, but they were bad on cycle(go figure..) and have remained somewhat more persistant. Also some mild acne. All in all though i walked around like i had an S on my chest.

captain19_

Awards
I am going to recommend you run p-mag and add in some kind of "test base" such as rs-transaderm, dermacrine, stanadrol, or possibly even 4ad-utt if you can't get a hold of the transdermals. The test base is going to relieve the lethargy, and libido side effects. Since the dhea type test base used can aromatize you should add in an ai such as formastanzol or some other type of formestane based ai.
You need to run some type of cycle support supplement to protect your liver and other organs while on cycle such as cel cycle assist, n2guard, or ai's cycle support. Generally you should pre-load the cycle support supplement for at least 10 days before your cycle.
Your other supplements, and pct look fine you can do those same ones again.
you didnt specify what your tamox dosage was. something like 30/20/20/10/10 would be fine, then on the week when you drop the tamox down to 10, add in the daa or other natty test booster. Also add a pre-workout supplement on the day you start your pct.
the p-mag you can run at 75/100/100/100/125/125
I ran the above cycle and gained 10 pounds and kept most of it through pct.

mouldsda

Awards
Alright I am going to run an Epi/Katandrol cycle. Will start new thread log.
Thanks for the help/advice