*Test E at 700mg for 12 wks or 1050mg for 9 wks? *

dax506

Awards
Four years lifting experience. 6'2 sitting at around 230lbs 11% bodyfat
Second injectable cycle, last cycle ran 500mg test e/wk and had pretty solid gains, but I want even more now. I'm getting three bottles of Test e with concentration of 350mg/ml. I worked it out to either 700mg a week for a little over 12 weeks or 1050mg a week for a little over 9 weeks. Which dosage do you think would work better? Also, I'm running epi to kickstart the cycle for weeks 1-5 at 30mg a day. Thank you.

fueledpassion

fueledpassion

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Second injectable cycle, last cycle ran 500mg test e/wk and had pretty solid gains, but I want even more now. I'm getting three bottles of Test e with concentration of 350mg/ml. I worked it out to either 700mg a week for a little over 12 weeks or 1050mg a week for a little over 9 weeks. Which dosage do you think would work better? Also, I'm running epi to kickstart the cycle for weeks 1-5 at 30mg a day. Thank you.
Your math seems wrong to me, sir. Are theses 10mL vials? If so, then 700mg will last 15 weeks, not 12. If this really is the case, then you can run 875mg for 12 weeks which would be plenty. Furthermore, if you insisted on 1050mg/week, that would last 10 weeks even.

12-14 weeks would be best, imo. Get an AI, too.

fueledpassion

fueledpassion

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Your math seems wrong to me, sir. Are these 10mL vials? If so, then 700mg will last 15 weeks, not 12. If this really is the case, then you can run 875mg for 12 weeks which would be plenty. Furthermore, if you insisted on 1050mg/week, that would last 10 weeks even.

12-14 weeks would be best, imo. Get an AI, too.

uniifirex

Awards
Longer at a lower dose>Shorter at a low dose.

12 weeks minimum is breaking even :)

Also i've never seen any test @ 350mg/ml o_O

howwedo107

howwedo107

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
What's the difference in gains from 500 mgs a week to 750?

kBrown

kBrown

Awards
  • Established
I am no AAS expert by any means, so take this with a grain of salt and do your research--and speak to more knowledgeable people.

1) Do not keep the dosage the same for 12 weeks--the reason I say this is after a few weeks you will adapt and a nice lil increase in dosage will give you more kick--Be ready to kick up the dosage once you plateau
2) remember that it takes about 4-5 weeks for the Test E to kick in. Epi may not be the best kick start (depending on the goals). I would go higher than 30mg a day in any case. I was never very impressed with Epi...but, everyone responds differently.

Also Test E is usually (I want to say always, but again no expert here) 250mg / ml .... Check your source :(

jt339

Awards
  • Established
I am no AAS expert by any means, so take this with a grain of salt and do your research--and speak to more knowledgeable people.

1) Do not keep the dosage the same for 12 weeks--the reason I say this is after a few weeks you will adapt and a nice lil increase in dosage will give you more kick--Be ready to kick up the dosage once you plateau
2) remember that it takes about 4-5 weeks for the Test E to kick in. Epi may not be the best kick start (depending on the goals). I would go higher than 30mg a day in any case. I was never very impressed with Epi...but, everyone responds differently.

Also Test E is usually (I want to say always, but again no expert here) 250mg / ml .... Check your source :(
Increasing the dose during the cycle is not going to attribute to much in terms of gain. A better option is to add another compound. Can't comment about epi as I don't know **** about it. I think superdrol or dbol would be your best bet though as they kick in quicker. I have a few vials in my closet right now that are 400mg/ml and 10 vials of 350mg/ml. It is definitely possible.

OP, increasing the dose is usually the last thing you do when it comes to running a subsequent cycle. You will get better gains from adding a separate compound (oral or injectable) rather than adding more test. The reason is, as you raise the dose you get more sides and less results (duh). By adding in another compound you get around this. However, if all you have access to is test, then I would just keep the dose the same and run something like superdrol along with it. The gains you get by adding in more compounds or higher doses are not additive e.g. your first cycle with test e you could gain 15lbs muscle (arbitrary). If you did test and deca at equal doses you will get around 17lb muscle. See what I mean? Stay at 500mg as long as you keep seeing gains.

uniifirex

Awards
What's the difference in gains from 500 mgs a week to 750?
Its simply, it elevates your ng/dl of Test....
The more the better i guess?

Although OP, dont straight up start around 750-800, you should start at 500mg and work your way up, hell itll make your cycle longer too.
Test E alone you can run for greater times as long as you post cycle correctly.