Dianabol precursor?????

J

Jedi Master

Banned
Awards
We all know there is a precursor for boldione out on the market, and if this prohormone ban doesnt go anywhere, and we are allowed to purchase prohormones in the future, does anyone see any supp companys coming out with a d-bol precursor, or other steroid precursors? I think that would be totally sweet. An anadrol precursor would also totally rule.

may the force be with you

pogue

pogue

Banned
Awards
  • Established
since there is a ban coming, no one is making anything new or researching it, if the ban fails then there might be a whole bunch of new goodies, otherwise we'll have to get the real thing

C

curt2go

Homebrew Help, Inc.
Awards
  • Established
I doubt they would anyways. The reason d-bol is good is because of the 17-alkyl(Think thats what it is) attached to it so the liver does not braek it down as fast.. It is hard on the liver but man it is awsome.. hehehhe. Talk to ya...

Chemo

Chemo

Brewing Anabolic Minds
Awards
  • Established
Do this quick reasearch project:

(1) Find the chemical structure of d-bol (17-alkylated)
(2) Find the chemical structure of boldenone (EQ base)
(3) Find the chemical structure of 1,4-diol (prohormone)

Report the similarities and differences between all three...

Chemo

D

drfly

Awards
chemical structures

dbol: 17 beta-hydroxy-17alpha-methyl-1,4-androstadien-3-one

boldenone: 1,4-androstadiene-3-one,17b-ol

sorry couldnt find the chem structure of 1,4-diol, that was probably the crucial piece too.

pogue

pogue

Banned
Awards
  • Established
1,4-Androstadiene-3,17-Diol

they look like the same thing, except dbol is methylated?

Chemo

Chemo

Brewing Anabolic Minds
Awards
  • Established
Originally posted by drfly
chemical structures

dbol: 17 beta-hydroxy-17alpha-methyl-1,4-androstadien-3-one

boldenone: 1,4-androstadiene-3-one,17b-ol

sorry couldnt find the chem structure of 1,4-diol, that was probably the crucial piece too.
I am going to revise those chemical names into something a little clearer to my point:

Dbol:  1,4-androstadiene-17b-ol-3-one (17a-methyl)
Boldenone: 1,4-androstadiene-17b-ol-3-one
1,4-diol: 1,4-androstadiene-17b-ol-3-ol

Now, I took some liberties with proper order of the FG's and naming but did so to illustrate the point.  These molecules are essentially the same [backbone] and differ only slightly.  Obviously, the dbol is 17-methylated and is designed for oral administration.  Strip the methylation off and what do you have?  That's right...boldenone base.

Most think of 1,4-diol or 1,4-dione as the precursor for boldenone base and this is technically correct.  What they don't realize is that 17-methylated boldenone base is simply dbol...

Chemo

ManBeast

ManBeast

Awards
  • Established
but.... but.... aren't the effects of dbol and boldenone markedly different? :?

ManBeast

Chemo

Chemo

Brewing Anabolic Minds
Awards
  • Established
Yes and no...can you offer an explanation as to why there is an apparent difference?

HINT: EQ is boldenone undec. (esterfied) and not the boldenone base mentioned above.

Chemo

C

curt2go

Homebrew Help, Inc.
Awards
  • Established
Chemo you are too smart.. heheheh.. I like it.. talk to ya...

ManBeast

ManBeast

Awards
  • Established
I know that an ester acts as a "time delay" of sorts on the release of the steroid, but I still can't see why that would explain why the effects of d-bol and EQ are so markedly different in terms of what people use them for, and the "sides" one gets when on them.

ManBeast

bigpetefox

bigpetefox

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Here's a closer look at Dianabol, if you need guidance.. ;)

Attachments

M

MrTrap

Awards
Yes and no...can you offer an explanation as to why there is an apparent difference?

HINT: EQ is boldenone undec. (esterfied) and not the boldenone base mentioned above.

Chemo
Allright, I'll take a stab at it. The difference is in delivered dosage at one time. The EQ delivers boldenone slowly over a long time and the d-bol delivers it quickly over a short time. If there was a boldenone base to inject, it would probably be similar to injected d-bol.

That's my guess. Do I win a prize?

J

Jedi Master

Banned
Awards
To my knowledge, even though the molecular structure of the two look the same, D-BOL and EQ have totally different anabolic effects. I have never tried inj EQ, but I crossed to the darkside 2 years back and did a cycle of D-BOL,(which is my steroid of choice), and deca. AMAZING gains, D-BOL is hard to come by for me now, but when I get more I will defenatley use it again. **** you get huge from dianabol by just walking the streets.

peace

C

curt2go

Homebrew Help, Inc.
Awards
  • Established
Originally posted by ManBeast
I know that an ester acts as a "time delay" of sorts on the release of the steroid, but I still can't see why that would explain why the effects of d-bol and EQ are so markedly different in terms of what people use them for, and the "sides" one gets when on them.

ManBeast
The reason the sides are not the same is form the estrfication... With d-bol its in and out in a few hrs. SO the the sides will apear very fast.. Same idea when you have lets ssay Test cyp and Test suspension.. You will notice the sides from Test suspension almost to fats to do anything about but with the cyp its gradual over time beacsue it takes a few weeks to reach peek blood levels where as with suspension its like 10 mins... hehehehe... Ahhhhhhh suspension.(never don it though)... Hope that helps.. Talk to ya...

bigpetefox

bigpetefox

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
what ever happened?
Methyl-1,4ADD could be thought of as a dianabol precursor.. 1,4ADD is the precursor to boldenone, boldenone methylated becomes Dbol, so methylate the precursor and Voila! ;)

bigpetefox

bigpetefox

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established

Chemo
The methylation changes the hormone completely, c-17aa boldenone is no longer boldenone.. ;)

M

MarcusG

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
The methylation changes the hormone completely, c-17aa boldenone is no longer boldenone.. ;)
But how can that be..legalgear said methylation didn't change the base compound and it only enabled oral bioavailability. ;)

ManBeast

ManBeast

Awards
  • Established
LoL... somebody didn't quite do their homework... similar compounds, but not quite the same. ;)

ManBeast

bigpetefox

bigpetefox

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
But how can that be..legalgear said methylation didn't change the base compound and it only enabled oral bioavailability. ;)
It changed it alright.. That's like saying if you take the c17aa off of Dianabol, you'd have boldenone.. Doesn't work that way.. Similar, yes, but different makeup and effects altogether..

Methyltestosterone is methylated test, it also means you got to deal with a different makeup of estrogen in methylestradiol.. Oral bioavailability is only one thing c17aa does, it makes the compound totally different point blank.. ;)

S

Sldge

Super Lab Rat
Awards
  • Established
methylation changes some compounds drastically.

Big Pete pm me when you get a chance.