Will it be obvious to everyone I'm on a cycle? pmag

Jameson653

Jameson653

Awards
I am starting a pmag clone soon but am concerned because of the amount of gains so quickly if my family and friends will know right away that I am using something I shouldn't. I am 26 and don't live with my parents but I see them frequently. Will 12 pounds over 5 weeks be enough to raise everyone's eyebrows? I am currently 175 pds with a pretty low bf%. Just curious what you guys thought.

Airborne42

Airborne42

Legend
Awards
12 pounds is a small child bro Hell ya Lmao you will be fine

Drbrology3

Awards
i ran a PH on a cutting cycle, and prople noticed. My boss even asked me if I was taking something i shouldn't be... lol

HondaV65

HondaV65

Awards
  • Established
If you are successful in what you're doing - everyone will notice and wonder.

I get asked the question all the time and half the damn time I answer with "how is it any of your business?" My boss hassled the **** out of me about it saying ... "Hey I want some of your steroids". I used to just toss him a bottle of fish oil in response. Recently I found out that my BOSS is on TRT. LOL ... I've never injected a steroid! Not that I'm against it - if there were a way for me to control HPTA shutdown through injection I'd prolly do it - but I haven't found that method yet.

This is the problem in America today - most people's lives are so boring they have to insert themselves into the lives of others. If everyone would just do their own thing - we'd all be much better off and more happy.

Parents are an issue ... mine think that my secret is "ephedrine" - which is a product I've used for over 15 years and I rant and rave about how it was "pseudo-banned" here in the US for piddly-assed reasons. So every so often, my parents will attempt an "ephedrine intervention" with me. LOL - I just laugh my ass off at them because they don't anything about it!

Husker89

Banned
Awards
haha good post man. To the OP, i really hate these posts because you are asking "if i take steroids will people think i am taking steroids?" Like ya ofcourse man lol. Just do it and when people call u out laugh it off, dont ever get mand just laugh with them and act liek it is a joke.

I get asked the question all the time and half the damn time I answer with "how is it any of your business?" My boss hassled the **** out of me about it saying ... "Hey I want some of your steroids". I used to just toss him a bottle of fish oil in response. Recently I found out that my BOSS is on TRT. LOL ... I've never injected a steroid! Not that I'm against it - if there were a way for me to control HPTA shutdown through injection I'd prolly do it - but I haven't found that method yet.

This is the problem in America today - most people's lives are so boring they have to insert themselves into the lives of others. If everyone would just do their own thing - we'd all be much better off and more happy.

Parents are an issue ... mine think that my secret is "ephedrine" - which is a product I've used for over 15 years and I rant and rave about how it was "pseudo-banned" here in the US for piddly-assed reasons. So every so often, my parents will attempt an "ephedrine intervention" with me. LOL - I just laugh my ass off at them because they don't anything about it!

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
people start comenting when I put on 5lbs, and you wonder if 12lbs is going to raise questions? lol.

bad news, yea.

Eric160

Awards
  • Established
sice when is that a bad thing? i take it as a complimant when ppl accuse me of juicing. most of the time they are right lol. but whenn ppl call me out off cycle thats even better hahaha.

kswiss

kswiss

Awards
if you dont want people to notice you proly shouldn't do it lol...hmm wear a bigger shirt around them lol if u really thing u need to hide it.

Eric160

Awards
  • Established
if u dont want to look like a juicehead dont be one ahahah

akaVeritaS

Awards

Inject HCG...? Forces the little HondaV65's to keep working.

StangBanger

StangBanger

Awards
haha.. i dont even gear up and people ask me if I am on steroids..

GreenEarth

GreenEarth

Awards
I actually lol'd at ephedrine intervention...start taking some DMAA and let them think your addiction is progressing.