Will it be obvious to everyone I'm on a cycle? pmag

1. New Member
    Stats
    5'11"  180 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    92.27%

Will it be obvious to everyone I'm on a cycle? pmag

I am starting a pmag clone soon but am concerned because of the amount of gains so quickly if my family and friends will know right away that I am using something I shouldn't. I am 26 and don't live with my parents but I see them frequently. Will 12 pounds over 5 weeks be enough to raise everyone's eyebrows? I am currently 175 pds with a pretty low bf%. Just curious what you guys thought.

2. Diamond Member
    Stats
    6'0"  265 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    80.03%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityActivity VeteranPosting ProPosting AuthorityPosting Veteran

12 pounds is a small child bro Hell ya Lmao you will be fine
    Purus Labs Anabolic Titan/Rep
    Coach AB @ BossBody.net
    Puruslabs.net
  3. Advanced Member
    Stats
    6'0"  221 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    32.63%

hopefully
    T2
    •   

4. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    20.79%

i ran a PH on a cutting cycle, and prople noticed. My boss even asked me if I was taking something i shouldn't be... lol
  5. Advanced Member
    Stats
    6'2"  230 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    73.97%

If you are successful in what you're doing - everyone will notice and wonder.

I get asked the question all the time and half the damn time I answer with "how is it any of your business?" My boss hassled the **** out of me about it saying ... "Hey I want some of your steroids". I used to just toss him a bottle of fish oil in response. Recently I found out that my BOSS is on TRT. LOL ... I've never injected a steroid! Not that I'm against it - if there were a way for me to control HPTA shutdown through injection I'd prolly do it - but I haven't found that method yet.

This is the problem in America today - most people's lives are so boring they have to insert themselves into the lives of others. If everyone would just do their own thing - we'd all be much better off and more happy.

Parents are an issue ... mine think that my secret is "ephedrine" - which is a product I've used for over 15 years and I rant and rave about how it was "pseudo-banned" here in the US for piddly-assed reasons. So every so often, my parents will attempt an "ephedrine intervention" with me. LOL - I just laugh my ass off at them because they don't anything about it!
  6. Banned
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    60.88%
    Achievements Posting Pro

haha good post man. To the OP, i really hate these posts because you are asking "if i take steroids will people think i am taking steroids?" Like ya ofcourse man lol. Just do it and when people call u out laugh it off, dont ever get mand just laugh with them and act liek it is a joke.
    Quote Originally Posted by HondaV65 View Post

I get asked the question all the time and half the damn time I answer with "how is it any of your business?" My boss hassled the **** out of me about it saying ... "Hey I want some of your steroids". I used to just toss him a bottle of fish oil in response. Recently I found out that my BOSS is on TRT. LOL ... I've never injected a steroid! Not that I'm against it - if there were a way for me to control HPTA shutdown through injection I'd prolly do it - but I haven't found that method yet.

This is the problem in America today - most people's lives are so boring they have to insert themselves into the lives of others. If everyone would just do their own thing - we'd all be much better off and more happy.

Parents are an issue ... mine think that my secret is "ephedrine" - which is a product I've used for over 15 years and I rant and rave about how it was "pseudo-banned" here in the US for piddly-assed reasons. So every so often, my parents will attempt an "ephedrine intervention" with me. LOL - I just laugh my ass off at them because they don't anything about it!
  7. Diamond Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    99.4%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityActivity VeteranPosting ProPosting AuthorityPosting Veteran

people start comenting when I put on 5lbs, and you wonder if 12lbs is going to raise questions? lol.

bad news, yea.
  8. Advanced Member
    Stats
    6'3"  240 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    68.14%

sice when is that a bad thing? i take it as a complimant when ppl accuse me of juicing. most of the time they are right lol. but whenn ppl call me out off cycle thats even better hahaha.
  9. New Member
    Stats
    5'10"  165 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    27.62%

if you dont want people to notice you proly shouldn't do it lol...hmm wear a bigger shirt around them lol if u really thing u need to hide it.
  10. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'7"  160 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    7.14%

Just say its from all the muscle tech you got from G N C. Everyone knows that shít will blow you up.
    Quote Originally Posted by MuscleGauge1 View Post
    We can't be affected we must just be injected. Injected with knowledge.
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/cycle-info/193825-operation-spring-break.html
  11. New Member
    Stats
    6'0"  235 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    25.19%

Quote Originally Posted by NuclearLaunch
    Just say its from all the muscle tech you got from G N C. Everyone knows that shít will blow you up.
    True statement.
  12. Advanced Member
    Stats
    6'3"  240 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    68.14%

if u dont want to look like a juicehead dont be one ahahah
  13. New Member
    Stats
    6'0"  185 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    92.8%

Inject HCG...? Forces the little HondaV65's to keep working.
  14. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'0"  200 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    4.66%
    Achievements Posting Pro

haha.. i dont even gear up and people ask me if I am on steroids..
    Log of EPIC by FRL - http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/202576-should-epic-frl.html
  15. Advanced Member
    Stats
    6'0"  205 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    49.1%

I actually lol'd at ephedrine intervention...start taking some DMAA and let them think your addiction is progressing.

Similar Forum Threads

1. hdrol?pmag?mlmg?pmag?trenazone ? what to use?
    By mrball33 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 03-26-2011, 03:08 PM
  2. pmag or pmag/pplex cycle
    By yokingupsick in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 05-15-2009, 09:40 AM
  3. More obvious way to rep people
    By MrBrightside in forum Forum Suggestions and News
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 01-18-2009, 07:35 PM
  4. What kind of stack besides the obvious