Question for the vets..... - AnabolicMinds.com

Question for the vets.....

1. New Member

Question for the vets.....

Im about to start a 8 week cycle of 1 test cyp/ sledge test. My question is how long untill I get "shut down" and when I do will I be just as shut down as I were doing a M1t cycle. I know it will be a lot quicker with M1t but im debating whether or not I should use M1t for the first 2 weeks of my cyle to "jumpstart" it? Or will I be in the ****ter for the rest of the 8 weeks while im on the cyp. Also I don't have any HCG dunno if thats a factor.

Thanks for your help just curious if I will be a lot more "messed up" for the rest of the 8 weeks if I start with M1t. (example liver values/problems)

2. New Member

Your going to be shut down fast either way. I dont see a problem running M1T at first, unless you just ran it. Just make sure to take your liver supps and proper PCT. Might wanna think about the lethergy, Although ive never used 1-test cyp, M1T does it to me and 1-test, so im assuming its double trouble there. 4-ad at a low dose dermal would be good, at least with the m1t, then cut it. Should help with libido too.
  3. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'2"  305 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by tommyboy
    Im about to start a 8 week cycle of 1 test cyp/ sledge test. My question is how long untill I get "shut down" and when I do will I be just as shut down as I were doing a M1t cycle. I know it will be a lot quicker with M1t but im debating whether or not I should use M1t for the first 2 weeks of my cyle to "jumpstart" it? Or will I be in the ****ter for the rest of the 8 weeks while im on the cyp. Also I don't have any HCG dunno if thats a factor.

Thanks for your help just curious if I will be a lot more "messed up" for the rest of the 8 weeks if I start with M1t. (example liver values/problems)
    You could run it to jumpstart the cycle, however, it does take the cyp and sledge test a little while to kick in. So you would have to deal with the lethargy of the m1t. M1t shuts you down quicker, but your hpta will be just as shot after 8 weeks of 1-test/ST. You may want to run it for ten weeks, and hold off on the m1t, or try and run a different methyl like m14add for bulk and m4ohn for lean gains JMO.
    •   

4. Superman

If you don't want to use m1t try m14add if you are bulking...its not near as harsh as m1t.
  5. New Member

Sledge test has 4ad prop so it won't take long to kick in at all. I would run the m1t. In my experience it took about a week to feel the lethargy kick in. That's plenty of time for a prop to kick in.
  6. Registered User
    Stats
    6'0"  265 lbs.

I would say be patient and lay off the M1T. I had great results with 1-Test Cyp and 4-AD Cyp from Sledge and recovered fine with Nolva so don't go crazy if you can't get HCG, but more power to you if you can get it.
  7. New Member

Will HCG be needed? if I only do the cyps for 8 weeks... and add the M1t

Quote Originally Posted by Iron Warrior
    I would say be patient and lay off the M1T. I had great results with 1-Test Cyp and 4-AD Cyp from Sledge and recovered fine with Nolva so don't go crazy if you can't get HCG, but more power to you if you can get it.
  8. New Member

like to hear more opinions espcially people that have done both......

the lethargy and all will go away once I stop takeing M1t for the rest of my cyle right i wont be lethargic the rest of it will i?

Quote Originally Posted by tommyboy
    Will HCG be needed? if I only do the cyps for 8 weeks... and add the M1t
  9. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'2"  305 lbs.

Why are you so dead set on m1t? What cycles have you ran in the past?? I agree that an oral is always a good thing to use in any pinning cycle, however, there are other options than m1t. Would you need hcg? No, but I would suggest it.
  10. New Member

this will be my third cycle, i wanted to get the kick of M1t for the first 2 weeks and then have the test cyp be there for the rest.

Quote Originally Posted by ryansm
    Why are you so dead set on m1t? What cycles have you ran in the past?? I agree that an oral is always a good thing to use in any pinning cycle, however, there are other options than m1t. Would you need hcg? No, but I would suggest it.
  11. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'2"  305 lbs.

I understand that , but being your first cycle how about waiting on the m1t. You could always run m4ohn for 6-8 weeks with your cycle, and I think you will be pleased with the results, JMO.
  12. New Member

I allready am running m40hn from week 6-10 in my cycle to serve as a buffer from the cyps to pct from week 8-10

Quote Originally Posted by ryansm
    I understand that , but being your first cycle how about waiting on the m1t. You could always run m4ohn for 6-8 weeks with your cycle, and I think you will be pleased with the results, JMO.
  13. New Member

Sledge?

OK, what the hell exactly is Sledge Test? I assume thats a brand name, but where Can I go to look it up?
  14. New Member

But what are the cons of using M1t so I can jump up in weight for the first 2 weeks I can deal with sides I dont usually get many and got a lot of things to protect against them .... spiro,letro acne meds.... etc...

Quote Originally Posted by Zip91
    OK, what the hell exactly is Sledge Test? I assume thats a brand name, but where Can I go to look it up?
  15. Banned

i think you have already made up your mind that you are going to use the m1t. the cons would be liver damage. the pros would be an quick weight gain. the 1 test cyp is the way to go with some transdermal 4-ad.
  16. xXx
    Board Supporter

Quote Originally Posted by hogiejoe
    the 1 test cyp is the way to go with some transdermal 4-ad.
    Why would he want to add transdermal 4-AD? he said he is using Sledge Test with the 1 test cyp. The sledge Test has 4AD prop in it.
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. I have a couple questions for the vets on this board
    By davidq in forum Old School Hormone Use
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 01-09-2012, 08:22 PM
  2. For the Vets here...DHT Question?
    By Nolopr in forum Old School Hormone Use
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 03-18-2011, 01:54 PM
  3. A few questions for the vets.
    By Ninsha in forum Bulking