Albuterol

bigdavid

bigdavid

Awards
  • Established
Does anyone have personal experience? I could use help on dosage and cycling schedule. Does it have to be cycled 2 weeks on/off or 1 week on/off like clen since it's half life is so short?

uniifirex

Awards
Reasoning has nothing to do with half life o_O
Off because your beta2receptors are downregulated.

but bumping this for you because im unsure :)

bigdavid

bigdavid

Awards
  • Established
Reasoning has nothing to do with half life o_O
Off because your beta2receptors are downregulated.

but bumping this for you because im unsure :)
Well if it is only taken 2 times per day I assumed since it is pretty much out of your system by night time your receptors might be able to start upregulating again. Clens half life is so long this is not even a possibility.

alwaysfirst

Banned
Awards
Is Albuterol better than Clen, or is it pretty much the same?

Cheif

Awards
Is Albuterol better than Clen, or is it pretty much the same?
Ehhh you hear clen is better and vice versa.

I honestly believe Clen is more effective.
Side effects of albuterol aren't as harsh though.
Atleast from my experience, and several other logs I've seen.

uniifirex

Awards
Well if it is only taken 2 times per day I assumed since it is pretty much out of your system by night time your receptors might be able to start upregulating again. Clens half life is so long this is not even a possibility.
I thought he meant clen no alb XD

akaVeritaS

Awards
4mg a day, 3x a day. <-- what I did. Pretty standard procedure.

(4 hours apart)

thyrod

thyrod

Awards
Very interested in albuterol. Do you need to take Benadryl or keto?

akaVeritaS

Awards
did you cycle it like clen? How many days did this method seem effective?
Yeah I did it for two weeks on. Was effective for the entire time... took benadryl at night just in case. :p

I am using Albuterol for the first two weeks during my PCT that is going to start in a few weeks. I'm going to use it to hopefully minimize fat gain during the initial restart period.

bigdavid

bigdavid

Awards
  • Established
Yeah I did it for two weeks on. Was effective for the entire time... took benadryl at night just in case. :p

I am using Albuterol for the first two weeks during my PCT that is going to start in a few weeks. I'm going to use it to hopefully minimize fat gain during the initial restart period.
Great. I am assuming you have used other products for fat loss? Do you mind comparing the effects of albuterol to OTC products you have used? Would you say it was more effective towards your goals? Seriously considered adding this to the end of my cut cycle.

akaVeritaS

Awards
Great. I am assuming you have used other products for fat loss? Do you mind comparing the effects of albuterol to OTC products you have used? Would you say it was more effective towards your goals? Seriously considered adding this to the end of my cut cycle.
Clenbuterol, Albuterol, and the ECA stack are going to be your most effective products for fat loss. Nothing OTC is really going to compare to them... though, I guess you can say ECA is OTC. All three of them work via the beta-2 receptors to block and release fat.

(The only OTC product I use with any sort of regularity (concerning fatloss) is OEP)

jaydollars

jaydollars

Awards
  • Established
Clenbuterol, Albuterol, and the ECA stack are going to be your most effective products for fat loss. Nothing OTC is really going to compare to them... though, I guess you can say ECA is OTC. All three of them work via the beta-2 receptors to block and release fat.

(The only OTC product I use with any sort of regularity (concerning fatloss) is OEP)
We really need an albuterol FYI thread, not a lot of info out there, plus I need it for my future run

GuyverX

GuyverX

Awards
  • Established

Strongly second that.
And I did a test run with sarms/albuterol.eca, and just in that shot time it bruned fat off at a faster rate than anything I have tried before. And I went a bit messy on my diet to see if it somewhat countered the effects.

If substances can give you results and your diet is off, then that is one of the aspects of them really working.
Especially since diet is the most important thing anyway.

Dr.Stri8ed

Dr.Stri8ed

Awards
Strongly second that.
And I did a test run with sarms/albuterol.eca, and just in that shot time it bruned fat off at a faster rate than anything I have tried before. And I went a bit messy on my diet to see if it somewhat countered the effects.

If substances can give you results and your diet is off, then that is one of the aspects of them really working.
Especially since diet is the most important thing anyway.
Same here. Every time I cut with ECA my fat loss is accelerated to a good extent vs cutting without it.

thyrod

thyrod

Awards
Some people dose albuterol up to 36mg a day I would advise nothing above 32. But a buddy of mine was doing 36. But standard is 18mg