Prework out

T

tjlewis10

Awards
Im about run a cycle of The original finaflex 550. Xd. The one with sd and tren in it. I know it's not great but it's very easily accessible for me right now. But anyways that's not the point. My question is while im on it is it safe to use jack3d with it??

hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards
well why dont use the ignite2 from them as well, fresh on the market!

T

tjlewis10

Awards
I like jack3d. So will it be ok?? I've heard yes and no.

hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards
i'll let someone else chime in as i hate jack3d so my advice is bias, im tryn out the ig2 when it comes in and plan on a new 550 cycle in the future, you should log yours..

T

tjlewis10

Awards
i'll let someone else chime in as i hate jack3d so my advice is bias, im tryn out the ig2 when it comes in and plan on a new 550 cycle in the future, you should log yours..
Your running the new finaflex 550 xd black series?

hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards
not currently no...

T

tjlewis10

Awards
But your going to? If so let me know if it's any good?

Airborne42

Airborne42

Legend
Awards
Jack3d is alright but taste like garbage... If you have bp issues not a good idea but if u keep it in check it will be ok. A lot of people use a pwo on cycle... Is it fully safe? Not all the time. Know your body and keep control. Don't over do it. Dmaa isn't that safe anymore from studies... I like it

T

tjlewis10

Awards
Yeah I just heard that I should have good enough pump from the SD that I wouldnt need a pwo. My other concern was the Blood pressure issue. I know SD jacks it up and I'm sure the jack3d does too. But I will just do one scoop at first and increase if I feel the need to.

Airborne42

Airborne42

Legend
Awards
Sd should give you enough boost as it is...

Delta Force

Delta Force

PES Rep
Awards
  • Established
Yeah I just heard that I should have good enough pump from the SD that I wouldnt need a pwo. My other concern was the Blood pressure issue. I know SD jacks it up and I'm sure the jack3d does too. But I will just do one scoop at first and increase if I feel the need to.
You should be fine taking ur pwo drink, jack3d is my favorite too... It gives you a good boots in the gym and good focus, I would not worry a single bit

strategicmove

strategicmove

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Jack3d is alright but taste like garbage... If you have bp issues not a good idea but if u keep it in check it will be ok. A lot of people use a pwo on cycle... Is it fully safe? Not all the time. Know your body and keep control. Don't over do it. Dmaa isn't that safe anymore from studies... I like it
Strong comments here! I highly doubt you have used Jack3d. There are at least six different flavor options available, and it is extremely unlikely that all those flavors taste like "garbage". I agree with the blood-pressure part. And disagree with the DMAA part. Jack3d is the hottest-selling pre-workout worldwide. This means thousands of users use it daily for the workouts. How many of them health impairments as a consequence of DMAA in Jack3d?

strategicmove

strategicmove

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I like jack3d. So will it be ok?? I've heard yes and no.
Glad to read that you like Jack3d, thank you! Stimulants may aggravate blood-pressure problems while on a cycle of androgenic anabolic steroids. So if you are prone to such problems, I would not recommend the use of Jack3d or other sources of dietary or supplemental stimulants while on such cycles. Again, thank you for your support, and for spreading the food word!

Airborne42

Airborne42

Legend
Awards
Strong comments here! I highly doubt you have used Jack3d. There are at least six different flavor options available, and it is extremely unlikely that all those flavors taste like "garbage". I agree with the blood-pressure part. And disagree with the DMAA part. Jack3d is the hottest-selling pre-workout worldwide. This means thousands of users use it daily for the workouts. How many of them health impairments as a consequence of DMAA in Jack3d?
It's not always the case bud, I had the grape jack3d not a fan. This is all imho so no need to get all defensive about it lol I'm a C4 and Craze fan personally and I always used 2 scoops of craze during my sd cycles. **** changes from person to person. We are all effected differently

Airborne42

Airborne42

Legend
Awards
Oh and not sayin its not a good product cuz it definitely does what its supposed too. Im just into other products :)

sweatymoo

sweatymoo

Awards
It's not always the case bud, I had the grape jack3d not a fan. This is all imho so no need to get all defensive about it lol I'm a C4 and Craze fan personally and I always used 2 scoops of craze during my sd cycles. **** changes from person to person. We are all effected differently
Dayum AB why don't people just listen

sweatymoo

sweatymoo

Awards
You say you've used jack3d... so you've used frigging jack3d... who's gonna doubt you took it just because you say it tasted like garbage... I ate a bag of ass the other day and it tasted like a bag of ass.... someone gonna highly doubt I didn't LOL. WELL!?!?!?

Airborne42

Airborne42

Legend
Awards
You say you've used jack3d... so you've used frigging jack3d... who's gonna doubt you took it just because you say it tasted like garbage... I ate a bag of ass the other day and it tasted like a bag of ass.... someone gonna highly doubt I didn't LOL. WELL!?!?!?
Exactly... I'm entitled to my own ****... That's why I fought for this country. Been to war. Army Ranger. Besides just cuz I'm knocking their product which in reality I'm really not... So ****in what its my opinion. Not everyone has to support or agree with their ****

strategicmove

strategicmove

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Saying you did not like the grape flavor and dismissing Jack3d summarily (without referencing any particular flavor) are two completely different things.

hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards
i do not like jack3d either but for other reasons beyond taste......

RZGP

RZGP

Awards
watch your BP thats why many say no on the preworkout while on a PH

kswiss

kswiss

Awards
jack3d is ok not all that its knocked up to be, it is the hottest selling pwo because it was one of the first pwo with the highly concentrated scoop with out all the fillers in it. I tried 1mr when it first came out had one scoop for free from the guy at the nutrition store next to the gym and HOLY ****!!! Took it at 4pm and i was up at 4am with the shakes I was wiredddd. Gona get some and start low. Currently using blitzz ehh its alright but wouldnt recommend it for the price.

strategicmove

strategicmove

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
jack3d is ok not all that its knocked up to be, it is the hottest selling pwo because it was one of the first pwo with the highly concentrated scoop with out all the fillers in it. I tried 1mr when it first came out had one scoop for free from the guy at the nutrition store next to the gym and HOLY ****!!! Took it at 4pm and i was up at 4am with the shakes I was wiredddd. Gona get some and start low. Currently using blitzz ehh its alright but wouldnt recommend it for the price.
Jack3d has spurned a lot of knock-offs, and helped reduce the average price of pre-workout products. It does not have the highest concentration of stimulants, though. And that is a good thing.

ReyMan

ReyMan

Awards
You wont need jack3d, the energy and pump from being in cycle should be enough. If you get lethargy then maybe, but it's not worth the high blood pressure IMO