Ultradrol Cycle + log - AnabolicMinds.com

Ultradrol Cycle + log

1. New Member
    Stats
    6'0"  195 lbs.

I will be starting my cycle on 3-28 of this month. Let me know what you guys think.

Cycle:
    Ultradrol 12/12/16/16/20/20
    Cycle Assist
    Joint Support

PCT:
    Clomid 50/50/25/25
    Erase
    TestPro
    IForce Fadogia

Of course during and after I will be taking my:
    Protein
    Multi
    Beta Alamine
    Amino acid
    Fish Oil
    Pre-work out
    Creatine

What do you guys think of my cycle?

2. New Member
    Stats
    5'11"  194 lbs.

The clomid dosing looks pretty aggressive but I'm subbed for the log.
  3. New Member
    Stats
    6'0"  195 lbs.

I was thinking of running it 50/50/25/25 at first. Would this be enough? I'll be running the liquid form.
    •   

4. New Member

Quote Originally Posted by scjordan View Post
    I was thinking of running it 50/50/25/25 at first. Would this be enough? I'll be running the liquid form.
    Yes absolutely ideal for a PH

Also, are you preloading?
    Quote Originally Posted by Level9Germ View Post
    Common bro why would u take d Bol just take plain steroids if ur gonna do it since first place
  5. New Member
    Stats
    6'0"  195 lbs.

Well today was the first day of my cycle. I'm splitting the 12mg between in the morning, before work out, and before bed. I took off from the gym this past 8-9 days and really didn't eat right. All due to visiting an old friend in Destin Florida. I was at 191 but dropped down to 185/186 according to my gym scale. I'll be consuming between 3500/4000 calories. Tomorrow I'll start my split routine...upper body then next day lower every other day. Roughly 2 hours in the gym. I work my ass off in the gym so I'm looking forward to awesome gains. Wish me luck fellas.
  6. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'10"  190 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Well today was the first day of my cycle. I'm splitting the 12mg between in the morning, before work out, and before bed. I took off from the gym this past 8-9 days and really didn't eat right. All due to visiting an old friend in Destin Florida. I was at 191 but dropped down to 185/186 according to my gym scale. I'll be consuming between 3500/4000 calories. Tomorrow I'll start my split routine...upper body then next day lower every other day. Roughly 2 hours in the gym. I work my ass off in the gym so I'm looking forward to awesome gains. Wish me luck fellas.
    Good luck man! I am gonna start UD next week. Should be a fun ride
    RecoverBro ELITE
  7. New Member
    Stats
    5'11"  194 lbs.

I'm looking forward to your log. Kill it!
  8. New Member
    Stats
    6'0"  195 lbs.

Well today was an odd day. Ate some breakfast this morning and went to the gym around my usual time 11am. Took my pre-work out and headed to the gym. I felt pretty good, motivated and focused. Got to the gym and knocked out two sets on bench. Started feeling like I was going to throw up and I started getting light headed. So I went to the locker room to sit down for about 5-10 minutes which didn't help. I then grabbed my bag and headed back home. Grabbed me something to grub on then chilled on the couch watching some tv. I started felling better once I ate so that was a good sign. It was weird I never had that happen to me before. I know it wasn't the Udrol though. It hasn't even kicked in yet.
    Anywho....2 hours passed by feeling good so i hoped in the truck and headed back to the gym focused. Had a great work out like always. I know Udrol hasn't kicked in yet, but I guess with it being in my head that I'm taking it, made it a killer work out. Tomorrow I'm looking forward to my leg day.
  9. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'9"  180 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Subbd bro. I loved ultradrol. Wish I would've ran it at higher dose. Just went to 16 for a week. Ur dosing scheme is perfect. Your serm is a little high. I would do 50/50/25/25.
    Orbit Nutrition Rep
    Use code SOCIAL for 10% off your order at Orbitnutrition.com
    I'm a Brooklyn boy I may take some gettin' use to
  10. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'7"  219 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by halfhuman View Post
    Subbd bro. I loved ultradrol. Wish I would've ran it at higher dose. Just went to 16 for a week. Ur dosing scheme is perfect. Your serm is a little high. I would do 50/50/25/25.
    Ditto... i ran it when it was pretty new and i started at 8 and finnished at 12 or 16 i dont remember. im gunna try it again soon now that the doses have been more established.
    Quote Originally Posted by Level9Germ View Post
    Common bro why would u take d Bol just take plain steroids if ur gonna do it since first place
    Quote Originally Posted by Son_Of_SEALs View Post
    I dont want titties.... will that product work for a SERM?
  11. New Member
    Stats
    6'0"  195 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by halfhuman View Post
    Thanks man. Yeah a few post down I replied back with 50/50/25/25. That's what I was thinking of dosing it at. What were your gains running your cycle?
  12. New Member
    Stats
    6'0"  195 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by demolition View Post
    Ditto... i ran it when it was pretty new and i started at 8 and finnished at 12 or 16 i dont remember. im gunna try it again soon now that the doses have been more established.
    What were your gains while you did your cycle. If you do run it good luck bro.
  13. New Member
    Stats
    5'11"  194 lbs.

How many bottles of ud did you get for this run? I'm sorry I'm to lazy to look right now
  14. New Member
    Stats
    6'0"  195 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by LikeMike View Post
    How many bottles of ud did you get for this run? I'm sorry I'm to lazy to look right now
    I got two
  15. New Member
    Stats
    5'11"  194 lbs.

Well good luck with the run. I'm looking forward to your log.
  16. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'9"  180 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by demolition View Post
    same here..I started at 8 and it wasnt bad starting it at 8 because effects and glycogen storage happened quick. but i will def give it another run at higher doses..
  17. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'9"  180 lbs.

Thanks man. Yeah a few post down I replied back with 50/50/25/25. That's what I was thinking of dosing it at. What were your gains running your cycle?
    i gained 4lbs the first 7 days at 8mg. overall i gained a little strength and leanness was the overall best part. Lethargy kicks in around week two but goes away within days. i think starting it at 8mg for the first week was good and best to start at. than go to 12mg week 2 and work your way up. I gained 10lbs and after pct kept 7lbs.
  18. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'9"  180 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by LikeMike View Post
    two bottles
  19. New Member
    Stats
    6'0"  195 lbs.

Yeeeeehhhhh Boooiiiiiii

I just had an awesome leg work out and I'm still pumped full of energy. I thank my ex wife for pissing me off for having an explosive workout lol. I make the gym my bitch, every time I step in it cries for mercy. srs

I hoped on the scale today and it said 188 on a empty stomach. So 2 lb gain in two days? Not sure if is the udrol or that I've been eating alot more again. Really starting to get excited about what's to come.
  20. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'9"  180 lbs.

Lmao!!! Niceee! Keep killing bro
    Orbit Nutrition Rep
    Use code SOCIAL for 10% off your order at Orbitnutrition.com
    I'm a Brooklyn boy I may take some gettin' use to
  21. New Member
    Stats
    6'0"  195 lbs.

Well I had another awesome upper body work out today. Not to mention a nice lower body sat. Got girls mirin me in the gym. This one girl looks like she keeps mind f*ucking me haha.

I weighed in at 190lbs which I'm happy with. So far I'm digging this cycle. It seems like I have more energy. Also when I'm plowing my girl my "downstairs" is as hard as ever. Will keep y'all informed. Tomorrow got another leg work out coming.
  22. New Member
    Stats
    5'11"  210 lbs.

i start my cycle in a week or so with some added goodies. glad to hear that the libido isn't taking a hit, always my biggest worry. i had a dude in another thread say ud sucks and is weak. haven't heard that anywhere yet. keep the updates coming!
  23. New Member
    Stats
    6'0"  195 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by apoxtle View Post
    i start my cycle in a week or so with some added goodies. glad to hear that the libido isn't taking a hit, always my biggest worry. i had a dude in another thread say ud sucks and is weak. haven't heard that anywhere yet. keep the updates coming!
    Good luck with your cycle man and let me know about your gains. I'm hoping that libido won't kick in but you never know. As far as the guy saying ud is weak...that's the first I've heard of it. What was his cycle like and how did he run it if you know?
  24. New Member
    Stats
    5'11"  210 lbs.

Good luck with your cycle man and let me know about your gains. I'm hoping that libido won't kick in but you never know. As far as the guy saying ud is weak...that's the first I've heard of it. What was his cycle like and how did he run it if you know?
    he didn't give any details. just hating i think. probably never ran it
  25. New Member
    Stats
    5'9"  179 lbs.

i started a tpp/npp cycle about 2 weeks ago and while the gains on that have been great, stacking ultradrol into the mix has been amazing. i have never used a better oral compound, hands down the best designer on the market (have used havoc, sd, dzine, lmg). i take this stuff over dbol and anadrol as it gives you immediate gratification but makes you look great and my face doesnt look like im on prednisone.
  26. New Member
    Stats
    5'11"  210 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by danzd View Post
    i started a tpp/npp cycle about 2 weeks ago and while the gains on that have been great, stacking ultradrol into the mix has been amazing. i have never used a better oral compound, hands down the best designer on the market (have used havoc, sd, dzine, lmg). i take this stuff over dbol and anadrol as it gives you immediate gratification but makes you look great and my face doesnt look like im on prednisone.
    i can't wait to start. i'm stacking it with lmg and d-plex as well as gw-50156 and udca for liver support. i'll prob log it.
  27. New Member
    Stats
    6'0"  195 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by apoxtle View Post
    i can't wait to start. i'm stacking it with lmg and d-plex as well as gw-50156 and udca for liver support. i'll prob log it.
    You should log it bro. Always good to have multiple logs from different people.
  28. New Member
    Stats
    5'11"  210 lbs.

You should log it bro. Always good to have multiple logs from different people.
    strongly considering it. i tore a rotator cuff a while back so this is the most out of shape i've been in years. it would be cool to see the progress and have a log to look back on.
  29. New Member
    Stats
    6'0"  195 lbs.

I know this isn't really a log since I'm just now getting back to y'all. I have been extremely busy with work and traveling. I'm actually about a week and a half already into my ptc. I started this cycle weighing in right around 185. Off my cycle I weighted in at 198. Right now I stand at 195 and seem to be staying around there. My eating hasn't been really consistent with this cycle due to all my traveling around and work schedule.

My work outs were insane and I had complete focus each and every time I stepped in the gym. I couldn't wait to work out for the day. I would assume that I could have gotten better results with a consistent diet. I did what I could though.
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Ultradrol decent for first cycle?
    By Sinfulvoid in forum Cycle Info
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 01-18-2012, 09:38 PM
  2. Ultradrol cycle I need professional help!!!!
    By Swoleburg in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 12-22-2011, 05:57 PM
  3. Sd/Epi cycle or Ultradrol solo?
    By ReyMan in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 88
    Last Post: 11-19-2011, 04:43 PM
  4. Ultradrol cycle help
    By drayk in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 09-04-2011, 06:08 AM