Best cycle to improve secondary male characteristics

tstarks

Awards
Legality aside, I' m wondering which substance would be best for developement of male characteristics (jaw, voice) ,as well as things like weight and strength. (but the first is primary goal). This is for someone 22 years without AAS experience. thanks!

ManBeast

ManBeast

Awards
  • Established
high-androgenic/low-anabolic compounds.

WARBIRDWS6

WARBIRDWS6

Banned
Awards
stuff related to DHT like AHv3 and all the winny-type clones. or the AAS they correspond too like masteron and winny. myself or somebody else was in PA's forum asking about "what if a pre-teen or teen took DHT, would their "male parts" grow larger?" due to the androgenic effect of DHT.... you would figure it would work like that, but they said that is genetically predetermined.

T-Bone

T-Bone

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
stuff related to DHT like AHv3 and all the winny-type clones. or the AAS they correspond too like masteron and winny. myself or somebody else was in PA's forum asking about "what if a pre-teen or teen took DHT, would their "male parts" grow larger?" due to the androgenic effect of DHT.... you would figure it would work like that, but they said that is genetically predetermined.

Well I guess your out of luck then huh?. Just buy a huge truck.

WARBIRDWS6

WARBIRDWS6

Banned
Awards
Well I guess your out of luck then huh?. Just buy a huge truck.
never had a problem with that personally, but was asking theoretically since it seems GH can positively effect height....so boys with deficiencies down there, well you figure DHT is the thing to use....but it does not work like GH and height. I could use a few inches of height I admit that, but not on my penis size. you want some pics? I'll email them to you since you seem very intrigued with this conversation about penis size :D

T-Bone

T-Bone

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
never had a problem with that personally, but was asking theoretically since it seems GH can positively effect height....so boys with deficiencies down there, well you figure DHT is the thing to use....but it does not work like GH and height. I could use a few inches of height I admit that, but not on my penis size. you want some pics? I'll email them to you since you seem very intrigued with this conversation about penis size :D
No thanks!. Manbeast I heard is looking for more to add to his collection though....

Gerbil

Gerbil

Awards
  • Established
Just remember with big penis comes big responsibility. Also cardio requires compression shorts or pain ensues.

WARBIRDWS6

WARBIRDWS6

Banned
Awards
No thanks!. Manbeast I heard is looking for more to add to his collection though....
he already asked me for those pics, but I told him no.....he is gay and that makes me uncomfortable sending a gay man those type pics....I figured you were straight and just curious about my interest in the whole DHT thing, so that was OK to send them your way LMFAO :D

WARBIRDWS6

WARBIRDWS6

Banned
Awards
Just remember with big penis comes big responsibility. Also cardio requires compression shorts or pain ensues.
the cardio and pain issue would be big balls syndrome no? as opposed to big dick syndrome? right? LOL I get that all the time....got some big balls and they never shrink no matter what I take (probably will shrink this cycle now that I went and said that :D)

ManBeast

ManBeast

Awards
  • Established
*facepalm*

Gerbil

Gerbil

Awards
  • Established
Also at the point of being 22 years old secondary sexual traits are pretty cemented in at this point. DHT may cause increased body hair growth but not much in the means of bone development which causes the jawline. As for voice gargle salt water everyday.

ManBeast

ManBeast

Awards
  • Established
i heard gravel with everclear was the way to go :D

heebs10

heebs10

Awards
  • Established
lmao!!! could this thread be anymore off topic?? on a side note, warbird's sarcastic comments never fail to amuse me lol.

OP, like was previously mentioned, your looking for highly androgenic hormones... such as DHT based hormones like androhard made by PP. however, at 22, even with significantly elevated androgens, im not sure things like deepness of voice will be significantly affected from a normal length cycle. i would think this would take a veryyyy extended length cycle to notice these types of effects.

WARBIRDWS6

WARBIRDWS6

Banned
Awards
yeah you guys got that right, no way this stuff is gonna effect any permanent androgenic type results...other than your hair that falls out? probably won't grow back....and your prostate might sustain permanent damage :D.....but the "good stuff" like jawline or deep voice etc? not gonna happen.

WARBIRDWS6

WARBIRDWS6

Banned
Awards
lmao!!! could this thread be anymore off topic?? on a side note, warbird's sarcastic comments never fail to amuse me lol.

OP, like was previously mentioned, your looking for highly androgenic hormones... such as DHT based hormones like androhard made by PP. however, at 22, even with significantly elevated androgens, im not sure things like deepness of voice will be significantly affected from a normal length cycle. i would think this would take a veryyyy extended length cycle to notice these types of effects.
well we weren't talking about SECONDARY male characteristics and how to enhance them.......but we were talking about the "other" portion of male characteristics, and how to enhance them....so not really off-topic, but taking it to the extremes of the topic I suppose :D

tstarks

Awards
yeah i dunno where you guys are going with this, but i wasn't talking about genitels. To those that gave actual advice: thank you. So, here's what i think...if something related to DHT is needed for the purpose, AND a longer cycle may be needed for the effects to to show up (or maybe not at my age), what about doing something like giving proviron a try at about maybe 50mg per day indefinitly, (because it doesn't shut down production??), with maybe some rogaine (even tho i'm not prone to hairloss, can't hurt), and nettle (?) for possible prostate problems. Worth a try?

Gerbil

Gerbil

Awards
  • Established
The only way you are changing your jawline is under a scalpel, sorry to tell you. DHT might lower your register but cant be guaranteed.

yeah i dunno where you guys are going with this, but i wasn't talking about genitels. To those that gave actual advice: thank you. So, here's what i think...if something related to DHT is needed for the purpose, AND a longer cycle may be needed for the effects to to show up (or maybe not at my age), what about doing something like giving proviron a try at about maybe 50mg per day indefinitly, (because it doesn't shut down production??), with maybe some rogaine (even tho i'm not prone to hairloss, can't hurt), and nettle (?) for possible prostate problems. Worth a try?

tstarks

Awards
Okay, i see your point guys, thanks for the serious responses. BUT......if you could answer just one more question, something which i don't understand at this point: women can experience virilization symptoms (angular jaw, deepening voice)at any age quite easily with the dht compounds mentioned (proviron, masteron..). why would it not be the same with a man, only much less? does a women's skull never completely harden or something? are their faces like silly putty that they can be changed at any time after maturity? as far as i know, their traits become "cemented" at a certain age too...but yet how is it that a man's face cannot be effected in any way after this age and a women's can?

Gerbil

Gerbil

Awards
  • Established
99% of changing of secondary sexual traits like chins that I have read on have been people before the end of puberty. Most of the studies that come to mind is research on pseudo-hermaphroditism and research on the east german womens swim team.

tstarks

Awards
so, even with women it has to be before the end of puberty?

Gerbil

Gerbil

Awards
  • Established
Even look at professional body builders their chin structures dont appear to change even though they are on more gear then 90% of AAS users.

WARBIRDWS6

WARBIRDWS6

Banned
Awards
Even look at professional body builders their chin structures dont appear to change even though they are on more gear then 90% of AAS users.
not so sure about that one....the more androgenic gear women use, the more they appear to look like men and the deeper their voice gets and the bigger their clit gets. lets be real here, go look at some of the larger women who abuse the shyt out of gear.....they are getting some secondary male characteristics and then some from being on gear. and they are far from pubescence :D so this protocol seems to "work" for females.....just not males. not permanently at least in males. I bet if you flooded a boy in puberty with test and DHT etc he'd get this desired effect, along with all sorts of other bad stuff I assume....I doubt anybody ever tried it, and I don't think its any kind of ethical either.

ejschmidt

Jack Daniels, Diesel, Marb-Reds and a good manual labor job. These things turned me into a man.

WARBIRDWS6

WARBIRDWS6

Banned
Awards
some of the female bodybuilders may actually be men. i dont think anybody is checking. lol
no joke. and some of these olympic athletes are coming up as men when they are registered as women :D have you ever listened to that college girl brittney griner from baylor NCAA basketball team speak? 100% male voice and she is, of course, extremely tall (6'8") and athletic. I swore I was listening to a college guy speak. not sure what that is all about..........

T-Bone

T-Bone

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Seriously the OP needs to see a shrink about this "problem". I haven't seen anyone ask "Why?". Well why do you have this need to increase your "maleness"?. Not that I'm qualified to answer this question. Seriously though, seek professional help. Have you talked to anyone else about this?. Psychological problems can not be solved by steroid use.

WARBIRDWS6

WARBIRDWS6

Banned
Awards
yeah if you go to youtube and check out the comments below the vid.....there are about 100 mentions of the adams apple and "thats a dude! he fuqed my GF in high school, that bastard!!" LMFAO....some of the people seem like they are really pissed, and its actually a guy who F'ed their girl by the way they posted :D

T-Bone

T-Bone

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Seriously the OP needs to see a shrink about this "problem". I haven't seen anyone ask "Why?". Well why do you have this need to increase your "maleness"?. Not that I'm qualified to answer this question. Seriously though, seek professional help. Have you talked to anyone else about this?. Psychological problems can not be solved by steroid use.

So true T-bone!. Reps!

Kekkuk

Kekkuk

Awards
You guys are retarded! I cried laughing so hard at this thread.

ejschmidt

I heard if you mix bleach with ammonia it makes for hyper-male-sterone. That or drinking sperm, especially that of the bull. Just my $.02

tstarks

Awards
not so sure about that one....the more androgenic gear women use, the more they appear to look like men and the deeper their voice gets and the bigger their clit gets. lets be real here, go look at some of the larger women who abuse the shyt out of gear.....they are getting some secondary male characteristics and then some from being on gear. and they are far from pubescence :D so this protocol seems to "work" for females.....just not males. not permanently at least in males. I bet if you flooded a boy in puberty with test and DHT etc he'd get this desired effect, along with all sorts of other bad stuff I assume....I doubt anybody ever tried it, and I don't think its any kind of ethical either.
that's exactly what i'm tryin to say. why does it not work for males. ? i can see that because girls are more sensitive to androgen, males need higher doses, but still...if it works for one it should work for the other?...and the rest of you morons joking around and talking about psychology get the **** outta here and stop spamming up my thread. the hell you think this is bb.com?

T-Bone

T-Bone

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
that's exactly what i'm tryin to say. why does it not work for males. ? i can see that because girls are more sensitive to androgen, males need higher doses, but still...if it works for one it should work for the other?...and the rest of you morons joking around and talking about psychology get the **** outta here and stop spamming up my thread. the hell you think this is bb.com?

No need to get hostile. There has to be a reason why you feel the need to increase your "manliness"...Like I said you should seek psychological help. You need to get to the root of the problem, not just mask it. I'm only trying to help you out. Not joking around. Sure I was joking about sounding like barry white with those posts but not about seeing someone for help on this issue.

WARBIRDWS6

WARBIRDWS6

Banned
Awards
well a woman is adding high doses of hormones that she would normally have very small amounts of when she takes androgenic AAS.....so of course it would affect them very different than it would a man. Since a man already has large amounts of these hormones, and they are "normal" to have in these higher doses...its not like its going to "change" us in any significant way. even if you megadose it, I can't see it causing much masculinization. Now if you took high doses of estrogen? or progestrone? or whatever female hormone? you'd start to grow boobs and get female fat distribution and all that good stuff. because you are taking in high doses of hormones that are supposed to be at very low levels in your system. You'll potentially get bigger muscles and body hair growth, stuff like that from the androgens....but you're not gonna see any wholesale changes in your voice or jawline or whatever.

Gerbil

Gerbil

Awards
  • Established
Warbird that NCAA girl is what 18-22 tops thus her roiding would have happened most likely before the end of puberty.

Chin issue the only way to change is surgery and voical changes can only be caused in men (reason unknown) by damaging the vocal chords by drinking, smoking, inhaling particles, and other destructive means. You could attempt applying DHT to the vocal chords area through a topical cream but it would doubtfully work.

Here is my theory, messing with your endocrine system causes your body to react more harshly with hormones that are not horrifically abundant AKA men more effected by estro and women more effected by test. I base my theory off the fact that men get more female characteristics when estro rebounds happen and women that take alot of gear get large clits, deeper voices and facial hair.

WARBIRDWS6

WARBIRDWS6

Banned
Awards
Warbird that NCAA girl is what 18-22 tops thus her roiding would have happened most likely before the end of puberty.

Chin issue the only way to change is surgery and voical changes can only be caused in men (reason unknown) by damaging the vocal chords by drinking, smoking, inhaling particles, and other destructive means. You could attempt applying DHT to the vocal chords area through a topical cream but it would doubtfully work.

Here is my theory, messing with your endocrine system causes your body to react more harshly with hormones that are not horrifically abundant AKA men more effected by estro and women more effected by test. I base my theory off the fact that men get more female characteristics when estro rebounds happen and women that take alot of gear get large clits, deeper voices and facial hair.
I think its a dude, but hey she could have taking some AAS during middle school or HS :D or just be a freak of nature, which is probably the actual case.....

WARBIRDWS6

WARBIRDWS6

Banned
Awards
OP, if you want to try it out.....just hop on a test/masteron cycle for a LONG time.....like 6 months or a year, within reasonable dosages....see if it causes the desired effect. worst that can happen is you'll get "hyuge" muscles :D but this depends on your age....I do not recall your age. you shouldn't be on long duration cycles of these AAS at a young age.......

tstarks

Awards
yea im not getting on test for 6 months to a year. this is why i asked if proviron would be good. from what i read, it is the closest thing around to actual dht molecule made for consumption. PLLUS...it doesn't shut you down, (according to studies) ,if you take no more thn 100-150mg (for males). it doesn't do much in the way of muscles, but it's safe to take by itself for that time due to it being mild on endrcrine. what you guys think? maybe with milk thistle/nac (it is very mild on liver but still because of the long amount of time)....nettle for prostate, etc.

WARBIRDWS6

WARBIRDWS6

Banned
Awards
taking proviron should be harmless enough.... not so sure it will have the effect you want. but give it a try. its is known to cause virilization effects in women, but not men of course.

bigdavid

bigdavid

Awards
  • Established
take an AI? less girly water retention? idk.

chess315

chess315

Awards
tren would be your best bet imo you want a strong adrogen second best prolly halostine. Superdrol or trenavar prolly your best legal strong androgens. Tren will make a man out of you yet lol

UKNoko

UKNoko

Awards
If you're concerned with your voice get some coaching. There are exercises you can do to train your vocal tract, so you can get louder and deeper to certain extent. Don't expect miracles though, it won't change characteristics of your voice; it would just allow you to make a better use of what you already have.

I've seen some anecdotal reports about injecting peptides *into* your d1ck to make it grow. I'd take it as jokes on teh webs.

Although, if you have psychological or whatso problem, I'd do blood work cause those can be due to some hormonal imbalance.