Best cycle to improve secondary male characteristics - AnabolicMinds.com - Page 2

Best cycle to improve secondary male characteristics

Page 2 of 2 First 12
  1. Diamond Member

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by tstarks View Post
    that's exactly what i'm tryin to say. why does it not work for males. ? i can see that because girls are more sensitive to androgen, males need higher doses, but still...if it works for one it should work for the other?...and the rest of you morons joking around and talking about psychology get the **** outta here and stop spamming up my thread. the hell you think this is bb.com?

No need to get hostile. There has to be a reason why you feel the need to increase your "manliness"...Like I said you should seek psychological help. You need to get to the root of the problem, not just mask it. I'm only trying to help you out. Not joking around. Sure I was joking about sounding like barry white with those posts but not about seeing someone for help on this issue.

2. Banned

Reputation Reputation Reputation

well a woman is adding high doses of hormones that she would normally have very small amounts of when she takes androgenic AAS.....so of course it would affect them very different than it would a man. Since a man already has large amounts of these hormones, and they are "normal" to have in these higher doses...its not like its going to "change" us in any significant way. even if you megadose it, I can't see it causing much masculinization. Now if you took high doses of estrogen? or progestrone? or whatever female hormone? you'd start to grow boobs and get female fat distribution and all that good stuff. because you are taking in high doses of hormones that are supposed to be at very low levels in your system. You'll potentially get bigger muscles and body hair growth, stuff like that from the androgens....but you're not gonna see any wholesale changes in your voice or jawline or whatever.
  3. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'11"  202 lbs.

Warbird that NCAA girl is what 18-22 tops thus her roiding would have happened most likely before the end of puberty.

Chin issue the only way to change is surgery and voical changes can only be caused in men (reason unknown) by damaging the vocal chords by drinking, smoking, inhaling particles, and other destructive means. You could attempt applying DHT to the vocal chords area through a topical cream but it would doubtfully work.

Here is my theory, messing with your endocrine system causes your body to react more harshly with hormones that are not horrifically abundant AKA men more effected by estro and women more effected by test. I base my theory off the fact that men get more female characteristics when estro rebounds happen and women that take alot of gear get large clits, deeper voices and facial hair.
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/cycle-info/223429-abscent-minded-log.html
    Quote Originally Posted by csa2179 View Post
    Pin the kittens with the tren, then attack the judges with the kittens, uppity bastards
    •   

4. Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Gerbil View Post
    Warbird that NCAA girl is what 18-22 tops thus her roiding would have happened most likely before the end of puberty.

Chin issue the only way to change is surgery and voical changes can only be caused in men (reason unknown) by damaging the vocal chords by drinking, smoking, inhaling particles, and other destructive means. You could attempt applying DHT to the vocal chords area through a topical cream but it would doubtfully work.

Here is my theory, messing with your endocrine system causes your body to react more harshly with hormones that are not horrifically abundant AKA men more effected by estro and women more effected by test. I base my theory off the fact that men get more female characteristics when estro rebounds happen and women that take alot of gear get large clits, deeper voices and facial hair.
    I think its a dude, but hey she could have taking some AAS during middle school or HS or just be a freak of nature, which is probably the actual case.....
  5. Banned

OP, if you want to try it out.....just hop on a test/masteron cycle for a LONG time.....like 6 months or a year, within reasonable dosages....see if it causes the desired effect. worst that can happen is you'll get "hyuge" muscles but this depends on your age....I do not recall your age. you shouldn't be on long duration cycles of these AAS at a young age.......
  6. New Member

yea im not getting on test for 6 months to a year. this is why i asked if proviron would be good. from what i read, it is the closest thing around to actual dht molecule made for consumption. PLLUS...it doesn't shut you down, (according to studies) ,if you take no more thn 100-150mg (for males). it doesn't do much in the way of muscles, but it's safe to take by itself for that time due to it being mild on endrcrine. what you guys think? maybe with milk thistle/nac (it is very mild on liver but still because of the long amount of time)....nettle for prostate, etc.
  7. Banned

taking proviron should be harmless enough.... not so sure it will have the effect you want. but give it a try. its is known to cause virilization effects in women, but not men of course.
  8. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'2"  250 lbs.

take an AI? less girly water retention? idk.
  9. New Member
    Stats
    6'0"  233 lbs.

tren would be your best bet imo you want a strong adrogen second best prolly halostine. Superdrol or trenavar prolly your best legal strong androgens. Tren will make a man out of you yet lol
  10. New Member
    Stats
    6'2"  171 lbs.

If you're concerned with your voice get some coaching. There are exercises you can do to train your vocal tract, so you can get louder and deeper to certain extent. Don't expect miracles though, it won't change characteristics of your voice; it would just allow you to make a better use of what you already have.

I've seen some anecdotal reports about injecting peptides *into* your d1ck to make it grow. I'd take it as jokes on teh webs.

Although, if you have psychological or whatso problem, I'd do blood work cause those can be due to some hormonal imbalance.
    Check out my current log: http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/195262-iforce-tropinol-testabolan.html
  11. New Member

alright thanks guys
  12. Professional Member
    Stats
    6'3"  250 lbs.

High doses of GH would produce both a more protruding jaw bone and a deeper voice overtime. Yes, this is possible even in adults. However, at the point you start experiencing morphological changes in those areas, you'd likely run into several health complications, almost all of them irreversible, including heart and vision problems.
  13. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'11"  202 lbs.

Also a very pronounced brow ridge. Plus it rapes your blood lipid profiles (at that high a dosage and that long).

Quote Originally Posted by Torobestia View Post
    High doses of GH would produce both a more protruding jaw bone and a deeper voice overtime. Yes, this is possible even in adults. However, at the point you start experiencing morphological changes in those areas, you'd likely run into several health complications, almost all of them irreversible, including heart and vision problems.
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/cycle-info/223429-abscent-minded-log.html
    Quote Originally Posted by csa2179 View Post
    Pin the kittens with the tren, then attack the judges with the kittens, uppity bastards
  14. Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Torobestia View Post
    I think he is gunning for the "sexy man jaw", not the caveman-like GH-induced monstrosity jaw and brow , but yeah....for general bone growth (in adults as well as kids) GH would have that effect in the larger doses.....but as you say then come the health risks that will harm or kill you and you won't be able to enjoy your newfound neanderthal jaw/brow and elongated elbows
  15. New Member

sure, i'd like to look like a neanderthal. worth a try. thanks.
  16. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'2"  250 lbs.

Isn't that why Barry Bonds started to look all weird? His jaw line looked completely different from when he started baseball I guess a lot of HGH?
  17. Advanced Member
    Stats
    6'2"  231 lbs.

http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=HSB4dCvHej8

Now I know who started the thread!
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Replies: 22
    Last Post: 10-18-2011, 08:02 PM
  2. hgh and blood characteristics
    By old dog in forum Male Anti-Aging Medicine
    Replies: 0