Best cycle to improve secondary male characteristics

Page 2 of 3 First 123 Last

  1. Okay, i see your point guys, thanks for the serious responses. BUT......if you could answer just one more question, something which i don't understand at this point: women can experience virilization symptoms (angular jaw, deepening voice)at any age quite easily with the dht compounds mentioned (proviron, masteron..). why would it not be the same with a man, only much less? does a women's skull never completely harden or something? are their faces like silly putty that they can be changed at any time after maturity? as far as i know, their traits become "cemented" at a certain age too...but yet how is it that a man's face cannot be effected in any way after this age and a women's can?


  2. 99% of changing of secondary sexual traits like chins that I have read on have been people before the end of puberty. Most of the studies that come to mind is research on pseudo-hermaphroditism and research on the east german womens swim team.
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/cycle-info/223429-abscent-minded-log.html
    Quote Originally Posted by csa2179 View Post
    Pin the kittens with the tren, then attack the judges with the kittens, uppity bastards
    •   
       


  3. so, even with women it has to be before the end of puberty?

  4. Even look at professional body builders their chin structures dont appear to change even though they are on more gear then 90% of AAS users.
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/cycle-info/223429-abscent-minded-log.html
    Quote Originally Posted by csa2179 View Post
    Pin the kittens with the tren, then attack the judges with the kittens, uppity bastards

  5. Quote Originally Posted by Gerbil View Post
    Even look at professional body builders their chin structures dont appear to change even though they are on more gear then 90% of AAS users.
    not so sure about that one....the more androgenic gear women use, the more they appear to look like men and the deeper their voice gets and the bigger their clit gets. lets be real here, go look at some of the larger women who abuse the shyt out of gear.....they are getting some secondary male characteristics and then some from being on gear. and they are far from pubescence so this protocol seems to "work" for females.....just not males. not permanently at least in males. I bet if you flooded a boy in puberty with test and DHT etc he'd get this desired effect, along with all sorts of other bad stuff I assume....I doubt anybody ever tried it, and I don't think its any kind of ethical either.
    •   
       

  6. ejschmidt
    ejschmidt's Avatar

    Jack Daniels, Diesel, Marb-Reds and a good manual labor job. These things turned me into a man.

  7. Quote Originally Posted by RH2012 View Post
    some of the female bodybuilders may actually be men. i dont think anybody is checking. lol
    no joke. and some of these olympic athletes are coming up as men when they are registered as women have you ever listened to that college girl brittney griner from baylor NCAA basketball team speak? 100% male voice and she is, of course, extremely tall (6'8") and athletic. I swore I was listening to a college guy speak. not sure what that is all about..........

  8. c'mon man


  9. Seriously the OP needs to see a shrink about this "problem". I haven't seen anyone ask "Why?". Well why do you have this need to increase your "maleness"?. Not that I'm qualified to answer this question. Seriously though, seek professional help. Have you talked to anyone else about this?. Psychological problems can not be solved by steroid use.

  10. I like the adams apple that I believe is visible or she has a very large and oddly shaped thyroid gland.

    Quote Originally Posted by WARBIRDWS6 View Post
    c'mon man

    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/cycle-info/223429-abscent-minded-log.html
    Quote Originally Posted by csa2179 View Post
    Pin the kittens with the tren, then attack the judges with the kittens, uppity bastards

  11. yeah if you go to youtube and check out the comments below the vid.....there are about 100 mentions of the adams apple and "thats a dude! he fuqed my GF in high school, that bastard!!" LMFAO....some of the people seem like they are really pissed, and its actually a guy who F'ed their girl by the way they posted

  12. Quote Originally Posted by T-Bone View Post
    Seriously the OP needs to see a shrink about this "problem". I haven't seen anyone ask "Why?". Well why do you have this need to increase your "maleness"?. Not that I'm qualified to answer this question. Seriously though, seek professional help. Have you talked to anyone else about this?. Psychological problems can not be solved by steroid use.

    So true T-bone!. Reps!

  13. You guys are retarded! I cried laughing so hard at this thread.
  14. ejschmidt
    ejschmidt's Avatar

    I heard if you mix bleach with ammonia it makes for hyper-male-sterone. That or drinking sperm, especially that of the bull. Just my $.02

  15. Quote Originally Posted by WARBIRDWS6 View Post
    not so sure about that one....the more androgenic gear women use, the more they appear to look like men and the deeper their voice gets and the bigger their clit gets. lets be real here, go look at some of the larger women who abuse the shyt out of gear.....they are getting some secondary male characteristics and then some from being on gear. and they are far from pubescence so this protocol seems to "work" for females.....just not males. not permanently at least in males. I bet if you flooded a boy in puberty with test and DHT etc he'd get this desired effect, along with all sorts of other bad stuff I assume....I doubt anybody ever tried it, and I don't think its any kind of ethical either.
    that's exactly what i'm tryin to say. why does it not work for males. ? i can see that because girls are more sensitive to androgen, males need higher doses, but still...if it works for one it should work for the other?...and the rest of you morons joking around and talking about psychology get the **** outta here and stop spamming up my thread. the hell you think this is bb.com?

  16. Quote Originally Posted by tstarks View Post
    that's exactly what i'm tryin to say. why does it not work for males. ? i can see that because girls are more sensitive to androgen, males need higher doses, but still...if it works for one it should work for the other?...and the rest of you morons joking around and talking about psychology get the **** outta here and stop spamming up my thread. the hell you think this is bb.com?

    No need to get hostile. There has to be a reason why you feel the need to increase your "manliness"...Like I said you should seek psychological help. You need to get to the root of the problem, not just mask it. I'm only trying to help you out. Not joking around. Sure I was joking about sounding like barry white with those posts but not about seeing someone for help on this issue.

  17. well a woman is adding high doses of hormones that she would normally have very small amounts of when she takes androgenic AAS.....so of course it would affect them very different than it would a man. Since a man already has large amounts of these hormones, and they are "normal" to have in these higher doses...its not like its going to "change" us in any significant way. even if you megadose it, I can't see it causing much masculinization. Now if you took high doses of estrogen? or progestrone? or whatever female hormone? you'd start to grow boobs and get female fat distribution and all that good stuff. because you are taking in high doses of hormones that are supposed to be at very low levels in your system. You'll potentially get bigger muscles and body hair growth, stuff like that from the androgens....but you're not gonna see any wholesale changes in your voice or jawline or whatever.

  18. Warbird that NCAA girl is what 18-22 tops thus her roiding would have happened most likely before the end of puberty.



    Chin issue the only way to change is surgery and voical changes can only be caused in men (reason unknown) by damaging the vocal chords by drinking, smoking, inhaling particles, and other destructive means. You could attempt applying DHT to the vocal chords area through a topical cream but it would doubtfully work.

    Here is my theory, messing with your endocrine system causes your body to react more harshly with hormones that are not horrifically abundant AKA men more effected by estro and women more effected by test. I base my theory off the fact that men get more female characteristics when estro rebounds happen and women that take alot of gear get large clits, deeper voices and facial hair.
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/cycle-info/223429-abscent-minded-log.html
    Quote Originally Posted by csa2179 View Post
    Pin the kittens with the tren, then attack the judges with the kittens, uppity bastards

  19. Quote Originally Posted by Gerbil View Post
    Warbird that NCAA girl is what 18-22 tops thus her roiding would have happened most likely before the end of puberty.



    Chin issue the only way to change is surgery and voical changes can only be caused in men (reason unknown) by damaging the vocal chords by drinking, smoking, inhaling particles, and other destructive means. You could attempt applying DHT to the vocal chords area through a topical cream but it would doubtfully work.

    Here is my theory, messing with your endocrine system causes your body to react more harshly with hormones that are not horrifically abundant AKA men more effected by estro and women more effected by test. I base my theory off the fact that men get more female characteristics when estro rebounds happen and women that take alot of gear get large clits, deeper voices and facial hair.
    I think its a dude, but hey she could have taking some AAS during middle school or HS or just be a freak of nature, which is probably the actual case.....

  20. OP, if you want to try it out.....just hop on a test/masteron cycle for a LONG time.....like 6 months or a year, within reasonable dosages....see if it causes the desired effect. worst that can happen is you'll get "hyuge" muscles but this depends on your age....I do not recall your age. you shouldn't be on long duration cycles of these AAS at a young age.......

  21. yea im not getting on test for 6 months to a year. this is why i asked if proviron would be good. from what i read, it is the closest thing around to actual dht molecule made for consumption. PLLUS...it doesn't shut you down, (according to studies) ,if you take no more thn 100-150mg (for males). it doesn't do much in the way of muscles, but it's safe to take by itself for that time due to it being mild on endrcrine. what you guys think? maybe with milk thistle/nac (it is very mild on liver but still because of the long amount of time)....nettle for prostate, etc.

  22. taking proviron should be harmless enough.... not so sure it will have the effect you want. but give it a try. its is known to cause virilization effects in women, but not men of course.

  23. take an AI? less girly water retention? idk.

  24. tren would be your best bet imo you want a strong adrogen second best prolly halostine. Superdrol or trenavar prolly your best legal strong androgens. Tren will make a man out of you yet lol

  25. If you're concerned with your voice get some coaching. There are exercises you can do to train your vocal tract, so you can get louder and deeper to certain extent. Don't expect miracles though, it won't change characteristics of your voice; it would just allow you to make a better use of what you already have.

    I've seen some anecdotal reports about injecting peptides *into* your d1ck to make it grow. I'd take it as jokes on teh webs.

    Although, if you have psychological or whatso problem, I'd do blood work cause those can be due to some hormonal imbalance.
    Check out my current log: http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/195262-iforce-tropinol-testabolan.html
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Replies: 22
    Last Post: 10-18-2011, 09:02 PM
  2. hgh and blood characteristics
    By old dog in forum Male Anti-Aging Medicine
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 12-11-2006, 09:04 PM
Log in
Log in