Gyno Paranoia _Use an AI?

Roniboney

Awards
Hey guys.So I've finished up my first cycle of Epistane and I'm happy with the results.

But I feel that there are some pieces of tissue developing behind my nipples.Nothing major at all,hell I even think I'm just trying to find lumps just to say ah ha.

My main question is should I run an AI during PCT even though epistane is an AI?

My current PCT is

Nolva 20/20/10/10

Erase 0/0/3/3/2/2/1/1

Hc Generate 0/0/5/5/5/5

NAC 1200mg ED

I have one on hand but I don't know what I should do.My pecs look normal but my bodyfat is a little high after gaining 20lbs.I'm about 17% now,up from about 15% pre cycle.Could this have to do with the puffiness around my nipples?

heavylifter33

heavylifter33

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
EPI would be the one thing you shouldn't have any gyno issues with.

In my opinion there's no OTC AI options worth while. Look in to arimidex.

Roniboney

Awards
EPI would be the one thing you shouldn't have any gyno issues with.

In my opinion there's no OTC AI options worth while. Look in to arimidex.
Thats what I was thinking.My best friend who has run a few cycles looked at it just there and told me that my pecs look less puffy than they were pre-cycle.He said its jsut in my head.

I think he's right.I'm literally able to grab ball shaped bits of tissue all over my pecs and not just the nipple area.They look fine and are shaped normally.

EPI was my choice as it was an AI but I think I will leave the AI.I may an AI run on during my cut starting 2 weeks after my PCT is over just to be sure.Good idea?Waste of money?

uniifirex

Awards
THERE ARE GLANDS IN YOUR NIPPLES
Your paranoid, what you feel is most likely glands that you can really feel and then it gets to your head.

Nolva will prevent this that, and since your on a PH i wouldnt recommend AI its very powerful and many are agsint it during PCT, i'd just use your erase, AI would just shut your est down

heebs10

heebs10

Awards
  • Established
its likely just in your head as others have mentioned. the nolva (assuming its legit) would prevent this early gyno development and the erase will also lend a hand. monitor it (dont play with them!) and if it gets worse, then take action with an AI. how far into PCT are you?

Roniboney

Awards
its likely just in your head as others have mentioned. the nolva (assuming its legit) would prevent this early gyno development and the erase will also lend a hand. monitor it (dont play with them!) and if it gets worse, then take action with an AI. how far into PCT are you?
Just about to finish up week 3 of PCT.The tissue doesn't feel rubbery that I'm grabbing at all its just kinda watery.I had thought that the EPI got rid of some minor gyno tissue on cycle.Could it be that this is the space left behind after it filling with fluid?Or is it just fat? 17% bodyfat is the highest I've ever been.

I cannot wait to cut but If I feel anything dodgy in the next couple of weeks I'm hopping on an AI

Roniboney

Awards
That is rather high BF, if your a mesomorph/endomorph your probably gyno prone if youve always been a high BF
Extreme Ectomorph here.Never had gyno issues.Always had puffy nipples but never gyno.

uniifirex

Awards
Same mate......whats even weirder, was i was 5'11 212lbs before my cut.
o_O
your 5'11 211.

CHANCES ARE, its just glands behind the nipples, and theres nothing to worry about, just keep at your nolva daily and see what happens.

Roniboney

Awards
Same mate......whats even weirder, was i was 5'11 212lbs before my cut.
o_O
your 5'11 211.

CHANCES ARE, its just glands behind the nipples, and theres nothing to worry about, just keep at your nolva daily and see what happens.
Actually about 208 atm but ye that is a little strange alright.

1 more week of Nolva and I'll have enough to last me another 4 weeks at 20/20/10/10 if needs be,if gyno flares up post cycle.I'll be grand hopefully.

My gf remarked that my pces look smaller at the sides so I'm thinking I may have lost some gyno tissue I picked up during puberty and what fluid I feel is where it used to be.

uniifirex

Awards
If problems persist, dose your AI big time, my mate is a meso so he was pretty prone, and i had him dosing .5mg ED and within a week it was totally gone, i mean low on the sex drive but still

Roniboney

Awards
If problems persist, dose your AI big time, my mate is a meso so he was pretty prone, and i had him dosing .5mg ED and within a week it was totally gone, i mean low on the sex drive but still
.5mg of Nolva or my OTC ai?

uniifirex

Awards
A real AI....epistane is not really an AI, if any OTC AI, get Erase, otherwise regular research chems are the way to go if you have a great problem.

Roniboney

Awards
A real AI....epistane is not really an AI, if any OTC AI, get Erase, otherwise regular research chems are the way to go if you have a great problem.
using erase atm so hopefully I'll be fine.I really should have used it to cut.I won't make that mistake again.Switching to a keto diet tomorrow to limit IGF1 and GH.Playing with my hormones toom much with the Nolva and the amount of carbs I'm eating.I'll bring kcal to maintenance and tank on that for a few weeks.Good plan or not?

Thanks man

Roniboney

Awards
Keto is rather risky unless your on anabolics, i know a fair share of people who lose size.
Yes I've been arguing with myself on the best course of action.I really think its in my mind.There is less tissue behind my nipples which I feel is making me freakout a little bit.

I dunno I'm jsut so afraid of getting it.Sure I know its reversible but it would be ****ty.

My PCT protocol is great IMO so I was confident that I wouldn't see any symptoms.Not that I am I'm just worried.

I've also heard that when using research chems to dose them 15-20% higher as they are less potent.Any truth in this?

Also its very obvious that my upper pecs are really underdeveloped due to the fast rate my pecs grew during the cycle.This may explain why I'm imagining things

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Anabolics 3
Anabolics 24
Anabolics 7
Anabolics 22
Anabolics 3