First cycle opinions?(researched)

SlvrM3

Awards
I've spent a few months researching what I should dip my toes into as a first cycle and just wanted some opinions to tweak it as needed before I make all of my purchases. A little background first: 27y/o 6'4" 192 lbs ~14% BF. Besides years on and off lifting in the past, I'm almost 3 years into a dedicated routine at this point. Experiemented with most natural supplements, including test boosters, not much luck with DAA or AX, however have seen good results from Bioforge. Wanting to move to the next step but slowly. Now onto the plan:

AMS Pro Anabolic Kit - 3x per day for 6 weeks
Cycle Assist - not sure on this one yet, I've heard yes and no with such a light PH, however I'd rather be safe, ideas?

PCT-
Novla 40/40/20/20
Bioforge v3 - 4 caps a day for 6 weeks
Original Erase - 6 weeks

Obviously on top of my normal multi, pre, and creatine. Opinions? Thoughts?

heavylifter33

heavylifter33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Not really a fan of AMS kits. I think you can do better.

At your size/bf i would run EPI as your first PH.

heebs10

heebs10

Awards
  • Established
yeah dude, keep it simple. epi is a good choice but i think an h-drol clone is the best first-cycle ph option. its simple, effective, easy pct (assuming you have the correct supplies), and has very little chance of gyno and other nasty side effects

Gerbil

Gerbil

Awards
  • Established
I would go for H-drol for a first cycle if I could do it all over again.

MrMarc

MrMarc

Awards
H-drol should be everyone first cycle. haa no offence your 6'4 at 192 that seem a little under weight to me should be at least in the 220 :)

ISU152

ISU152

Awards
x2 on what everyone already said. AMS isn't that great of a stack. H-drol is tried and true and you will love the results. Also it has been used by a sh1t load of people and you will be able to do a lot of research

TomGreen

TomGreen

Awards
how would you guys compare gains of hdrol compared to epistane. do you think it just depends on the person. they both seem to be moderate for strength and weight, but epistane is a little more harsh? i just chose pmag over epistane because they seem to have less possibilty of sides, but am definately gonna try epi in the futire

MrMarc

MrMarc

Awards
how would you guys compare gains of hdrol compared to epistane. do you think it just depends on the person. they both seem to be moderate for strength and weight, but epistane is a little more harsh? i just chose pmag over epistane because they seem to have less possibilty of sides, but am definately gonna try epi in the futire
Your diet and workout plan must be keyed in first if you want results.

SlvrM3

Awards
H-drol should be everyone first cycle. haa no offence your 6'4 at 192 that seem a little under weight to me should be at least in the 220 :)
You are totally right. Overall Goal is 220 at 9-11% I've been down a long road. 3 years ago I was 280 at maybe 40% BF. Cut to 182, badly bulked to 202, then cut back to 186, since then I've worked on recomp which I've seen the best results in. 186-192 over 12 or so weeks while going down 1% or so.
I've done some reading on H-drol but not nearly enough to feel comfortable. Guess I'll do my reasearch there today. I've recently come across several people talking about pre-loading liver support and defense against back pumps. Advice there? I plan to start in 30 days, so making sure I have everything purchased and shipped before hand.

SlvrM3

Awards
Ok getting closer

1week prior – 4 weeks into pct
Orange Triad
Oxiomega Fish Oil
Green Mag
Milk Thistle
Hawthorne Berry(I've had blood pressure related headaches in the past)

Cycle
h-drol 50/75/75/75/75/100
Taurine
Liver and cycle assist -??? I've seen liv25 and TUDCA, anyone help to clarify?

Pct
Novla – 40/40/20/20
Continue liver and cycle asst?
Partitioner?(I've used SlinSane before)
Bioforge – 4/4/4/4/4/4
Erase – 3/3/2/2/1

I know pump products are avoided so I'll drop my normal Hemavol until on PCT, however do I also need to stay away from stim PWO, my choice lately has been craze.

Thoughts? The alst thing I want to do is go off doing what "I" think will work or is right. You guys are the experts.

jbree

Awards
You are totally right. Overall Goal is 220 at 9-11% I've been down a long road. 3 years ago I was 280 at maybe 40% BF. Cut to 182, badly bulked to 202, then cut back to 186, since then I've worked on recomp which I've seen the best results in. 186-192 over 12 or so weeks while going down 1% or so.
I've done some reading on H-drol but not nearly enough to feel comfortable. Guess I'll do my reasearch there today. I've recently come across several people talking about pre-loading liver support and defense against back pumps. Advice there? I plan to start in 30 days, so making sure I have everything purchased and shipped before hand.
From what I've come across on the forums, it seems that they pre-load two weeks prior. As far as back pumps, Taurine.

ejschmidt

Not sure how you will deal with it, but on any cycle I've done I've had issues with joint aches/ stiffness. A glucosamine (it doesn't have to be your super expensive high potency old man glucosamine, just a good basic cheap one) or a fish oil will aid with that. Again, that's just me. It also helps when you get distended, which inevitably I do on cycle. Just something to keep in mind.

MrMarc

MrMarc

Awards
Do a 2 week pre load, stay always from stims during your cycle only use if you are really lazy and need a extra boost, just Remeber carbs will help. Now for back pumps those are pure hell your going to what to have taurine on hand, bananas and drink oceans of water.

Nova do 40/20/20/10

Erase Start with a lower does and then taper up then taper back down. Also continue all of your lover supps to.

heebs10

heebs10

Awards
  • Established
Ok getting closer

1week prior – 4 weeks into pct
Orange Triad
Oxiomega Fish Oil
Green Mag
Milk Thistle
Hawthorne Berry(I've had blood pressure related headaches in the past)

Cycle
Taurine
Liver and cycle assist -??? I've seen liv25 and TUDCA, anyone help to clarify?

Pct
Novla – 40/40/20/20
Continue liver and cycle asst?
Bioforge – 4/4/4/4/4/4
Erase – 3/3/2/2/1

I know pump products are avoided so I'll drop my normal Hemavol until on PCT, however do I also need to stay away from stim PWO, my choice lately has been craze.

Thoughts? The alst thing I want to do is go off doing what "I" think will work or is right. You guys are the experts.
nice work, your on the right track bud. i personally like AI Sports Cycle Support for my liver support and its got some other beneficial things in there for lipids and such (its a powder but if you get a good flavor (i like peanut butter) you can just mix it into a protein shake). you could drop the extra milk thistle and other liver products if you went this way... or get the thistle but just use that in pct and just use the cycle support for pre=load and during the cycle. some people will say pre-load liver support 2 weeks but for h-drol i think one week is ok.

also, many people get good pumps from hormonal products so pump type supps may not be needed but theres nothing wrong with using them if you like.. or just save it for pct. stim use is dependent on bp issues. TONs of people love to use DAA (3g/day) in their pct as well so maybe look into that, its also really cheap. lastly, i wouldnt start the erase until the third week of pct. the first 2 weeks or so your not really gonna have any test to convert to estrogen so thats why its not started right away. taper it down exactly like you planned on... this will have you on the erase 3 weeks past the end of your pct... this helps prevent estrogen rebound. i think thats everything bro. good luck! its nice to see someone whos actually done their research instead of just asking everyone to spell it out for them, so props for that.

SlvrM3

Awards
I see cycle support includes Hawthorne berry also. So I can drop thistle and the berry and replace with cycle support 2 weeks prior ongoing through the 6 week cycle?
Thinking this should be my final plan? Any other additions for heath or overall success in the stack?

2week prior – 4 weeks into pct
Orange Triad
Oxiomega Fish Oil
Green Mag
AI Cycle Support

Cycle
Taurine
AI Cycle Support

Pct
Novla – 40/20/20/10
Milk thistle
Bioforge – 4/4/4/4/4/4
Erase – 0/2/3/3/2/1

SlvrM3

Awards
bump
Just wanting to make sure I've got the right plan before I start ordering everything.

Also a question about timing. I know cycle support should be dosed atleast 4 hours from h-drol dose. I've seen most people do - h-drol morning and move on 4 -5 hours from there. However because of my schedule would it be possible to dose cycle support at 8am, followed by h-drol at 12, h-drol at 6 and cycle support at 10?

TomGreen

TomGreen

Awards
hey man looks good. hdrol isnt too crazy so dont over complicate it. youv got everything set up real well and hopefully you wont see any side effects and get some real good gains. good luck and keep us posted

SlvrM3

Awards
Thanks! Placed my order today, i'm thinking I've been off my bioforge cycle for a week and a half, by the time they get here it will be 2. 2 weeks of preloading will put me at 4-4.5 weeks off bioforge, should be enough time. I looked through the cabinet this morning and realized I needed to restock on the staples(OT, fish oil, whey) $500 or so in this better be worth it.

rsnake21

rsnake21

Awards
  • Established
The amount of money we spend ain't worth it imo but necessary. :( lol

TomGreen

TomGreen

Awards
im starting promag which is similar, if you start getting back pumps how much taurine do you take, and im assuming you take it like an hour pre workout?

Eric160

Awards
  • Established
nothing wrong with the hemavol on cycle just watch the stims cuz of bp. even it u did use both chances are ud be fine cus halo is so mild but i guess its not worth the risk

SlvrM3

Awards
So you guys think dosing wise I'm good with

Cycle support - 8am
h-drol - 1pm
h-drol - 6pm
Cycle Support - 10pm

I know it seems a little awkward from what I read, however I'm in the office from 8:30am - 9:30 pm on average daily.

Eric160

Awards
  • Established
its not really important cuz halos half life is 16hrs but yeah looks fine maybee spred out the h-drol dose a little more depending on how many capps a day

heebs10

heebs10

Awards
  • Established
So you guys think dosing wise I'm good with

Cycle support - 8am
h-drol - 1pm
h-drol - 6pm
Cycle Support - 10pm

I know it seems a little awkward from what I read, however I'm in the office from 8:30am - 9:30 pm on average daily.
dam dude, how do you find time to hit the gym?? i would do one dose in the AM then the second like 8 hours later. ideally you want a dose an hour or so before you workout

SlvrM3

Awards
dam dude, how do you find time to hit the gym?? i would do one dose in the AM then the second like 8 hours later. ideally you want a dose an hour or so before you workout
Thats a good question, my schedule is HORRIBLE for eating sleeping and working out, all things needed to make progress.
I'm off on Thursday and Sunday
Workout Schedule
Sunday AM - Arms
Monday (10:45pm - 12:15ish): legs
Thursday AM - Chest
Friday (10:45 -12:15ish) - Back

It's about the best I've been able to work around so far. I was asking about dosing because it would be a huge PITA to try to mix and dose cycle support while in the office, so trying to do that early am and late pm, but I could force one dose during the day if I had to.

rsnake21

rsnake21

Awards
  • Established
Thats a good question, my schedule is HORRIBLE for eating sleeping and working out, all things needed to make progress.
I'm off on Thursday and Sunday
Workout Schedule
Sunday AM - Arms
Monday (10:45pm - 12:15ish): legs
Thursday AM - Chest
Friday (10:45 -12:15ish) - Back

It's about the best I've been able to work around so far. I was asking about dosing because it would be a huge PITA to try to mix and dose cycle support while in the office, so trying to do that early am and late pm, but I could force one dose during the day if I had to.
Time for a new job man lol.

SlvrM3

Awards
Ha I would love it but 150k+ without a college degree this is about my only answer...

SlvrM3

Awards
You become so used to it after 10 years but it still sucks. Which is how I ended up in the 280-290 and 40ish% BF catagory in the first place. It's so much eaiser to spend your off time laying around when you dont have much off it, that and the crazy pace I run at all day doesnt leave time to manage meals well. Just have to force myself to do it. I'm determined to go from 40%-10% in 3.5 years.

barlush23

Awards
Sub'd for some of the great info in here. OP do you plan on doing a log?

SlvrM3

Awards
I've been toying with the idea of it. Never done one online before only keeping logs for myself. However I think it might be a great thing to have a log of first time experience for people considering it.