Help me decide my next cycle

maimed

Awards
Sup all.

Just doing a little bit of planning for my third cycle and wanted some bro input.

Height: 6'3'
Weight: 242
Bf % ~ 20 (cutting before cycle starts)
Training history: 2 years of serious training with a little bit of time out due to god dam knee injury :/

Previous cycles: 1 . Epistane: 30/30/30/40/40 - Really enjoyed this as it kept me lean and added a lot of strenght
2 . Dzine: 30/30/30/45/45/45
Stano: 450/450/450/600/600/600
Also really enjoyed this cycle for the mass however I don't feel as if the strength was as good as epi for me....

So my goal will be to kind of lean bulk / recomp after I do a cut. I would like a stack that will keep me lean and help a fair bit with strength. I love dat strength!
I don't care if its really dry as phuck because I can just bump the fish oils and cisuss up.

Had a few thoughts:

1. Epi: 30/30/30/30/30/30
Trenavar: For 6 weeks conservatively dosed.
Stano: 600 for 6 weeks.

Thought for this was the synergy between tren and epi [Low estro environment tren has decent fat burning properties and stano should offset trens **** libido sides due to lack of androgenic]
**Note I would love to try tren but I love having a libido and sexual function and clomid for 19-nor pct scares me a little from all the **** I have read about it.

2. Epi 6 weeks highish dosed
P-stanz highish dosed

A little concerned though that this may be the least mass accumulating cycle and although straight out mass is not my goal this time around mass is always very nice :)

3. SD x 4 lowish dosed
Stano x 6 weeks

Do I take it to the next level and hit up SD?

4. Something involving MENT or UD???

Through me your ideas guys! Let me be your guinea pig!! [I will tell you to f**k off if you suggest a stack that is obviously too brutal :p ]

rsnake21

rsnake21

Awards
  • Established
I'm bout to go to 20 mg. I'm loving it so far, I'm one week in.

pyrobatt

pyrobatt

Awards
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • Established
SD and Trenazone.You should also start a log so I can see how those 2 work together.

maimed

Awards
SD and Trenazone.You should also start a log so I can see how those 2 work together.
Trenazone hmmm. Done! If you supply the gear
I would consider going all out and trying two new products in one go but that could be a little crazy if things started going south.
I definately want to add something like stano drol or d-plex or something to provide for nice libido and anti lethargy though!