Should I stop PCT now?

Grant

Awards
  • Established
I just finished 4 weeks of 6oxo, and nlova PCT. I added in Clomid for the last 10 days, I was wondering if I should run the clomid for 7 more days with my 6oxo or is my PCT suffecient? If I do the clomid for 7 more days I might as well use the nolva also.

CEDeoudes59

CEDeoudes59

USA HOCKEY
Awards
  • Established
Do you feel like your recovered?
It's important to taper off with the Nolva

Rogue Drone

Awards
  • Established
??????

Why did you run all three?, following a cycle of? Only you can answer this question, in doubt, get a bloodtest.

Grant

Awards
  • Established
I ran all three because I have the money, and I want my balls to come back full power. I got a blood test and it came back good Total test was 998, just want to make sure its all good, because my getting erections takes longer now, I can still get them, but they are not as hard as quickly as they used to be. My sex drive is great though, maybe some cardio and better eating is in order, get those blood vessels working better.

ryansm

ryansm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
If you have the money I suggest running hcg next time. As far as pct goes, we really can't determine that by the information provided, please list what you are taking the pct for. Time is always the most significant factor for pct, sometimes it just takes awhile.

Rogue Drone

Awards
  • Established
I ran all three because I have the money, and I want my balls to come back full power. I got a blood test and it came back good Total test was 998, just want to make sure its all good, because my getting erections takes longer now, I can still get them, but they are not as hard as quickly as they used to be. My sex drive is great though, maybe some cardio and better eating is in order, get those blood vessels working better.

Sorry to seem a dick, it was late and I was feeling crabby.My point was that if you want specific info, you need to provide details.998 is good n' high, probably higher than your normal baseline because of the PCT, if your feeling ok, probably best to just go with the basics you mentioned.

Grant

Awards
  • Established
My cycle consisted of.
4 weeks transdermal 4ad/1test/4oht (last 2 weeks added m5aa)
then 2 weeks m1t with oral 4ad
then 2 weeks 4ad with m5aa