hdrol label over mlmg ?!?!

live to lift

live to lift

Awards
Hey guys I just got in 2 bottles of halo 25 and one of my bottles has a halo label on top of a mlmg label should I be concerned? I peeled back the halo 25 label to notice it was originally labeled mlmg has this happened to anyone?

smt1

Awards
Hey guys I just got in 2 bottles of halo 25 and one of my bottles has a halo label on top of a mlmg label should I be concerned? I peeled back the halo 25 label to notice it was originally labeled mlmg has this happened to anyone?
sounds pretty sketchy

but given the dosages of them are pretty similar, probably safe to treat them similarly, you just know which one you're using :)

soontobbeast

Awards
  • Established
lol

ISU152

ISU152

Awards
Omg that is so sketchy haha. Not tryin to be mean but that is funny. I would def be hesitant to use it

live to lift

live to lift

Awards
Well I emailed the company now waiting for a responce. There products ar always out of this orbit and really legitamate. ;) although I don't know if ill buy from them ever again

ISU152

ISU152

Awards
Well I emailed the company now waiting for a responce. There products ar always out of this orbit and really legitamate. ;) although I don't know if ill buy from them ever again
Weird, they are usually a very reliable company...

live to lift

live to lift

Awards
I talked to them and they were as upset as I was about what had happened they contacted lgi and there response was that some labels were miss labeled and had a label over another. He assured me that if my boddle contained 60 caps it was indeed halo25 but if it had 90 caps it would have been lmg25. What do you guys think I should do the guy said I could send it back and he would send me a new halo25 but ill have to pay shipping to get it back to them and he assured me what I had was halo 25 since it did indeed have 60 caps in a factory sealed container

Gerbil

Gerbil

Awards
  • Established
That is pretty lazy you would think they would a very least remove the old label.

ISU152

ISU152

Awards
I would prolly trust him. That site is pretty legit and a lot bigger on other forums

live to lift

live to lift

Awards
Yea I'm probably just going to keep it I will order from them again due to their quick response and good customer service.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
clevelandsae Anabolics 3
Anabolics 6
Cycle Logs 2
Cycle Logs 0
Anabolics 11