Just found out my girlfriend is pregnant! - AnabolicMinds.com

Just found out my girlfriend is pregnant!

Page 1 of 2 12 Last
    Stats
    6'1"  220 lbs.

Just found out my girlfriend is pregnant!

I have been on cycle now for several weeks, and I just found out my girlfriend is with child.....
    I know it's not impossible but from what I have heard I thought it was highly unlikely that I could even get her pregnant... And that's not even the craziest part! She is on birth control!

Stats
    5'8"  200 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Congrats dude....what kind of bc is she on? Is it an IUD? Or the pill?
    Email me for free prodigy samples
    Ricky@pni-online.com
    www.pni-online.com

Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by BigTex08
    I have been on cycle now for several weeks, and I just found out my girlfriend is with child.....
    I know it's not impossible but from what I have heard I thought it was highly unlikely that I could even get her pregnant... And that's not even the craziest part! She is on birth control!
    Wow. Congrats.
    •   

Stats
    6'0"  265 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Congrats brother I have a son due anytime now :-) its definitely life changing :-)
    Purus Labs Anabolic Titan/Rep
    Coach AB @ BossBody.net
    Puruslabs.net
    Stats
    5'8"  200 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

My daughter is 18 months and dude it goes so fast it's scary dude I love my daughter to death and it really is life changing airborne congrats to man its really amazing....I remember I was doing skull crushers when my cell rang and she told me she was prego and I was super happy I put up a huge PR my next set haha
    Ricky@pni-online.com
    www.pni-online.com
    Stats
    6'0"  265 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by howwedo107
    My daughter is 18 months and dude it goes so fast it's scary dude I love my daughter to death and it really is life changing airborne congrats to man its really amazing....I remember I was doing skull crushers when my cell rang and she told me she was prego and I was super happy I put up a huge PR my next set haha
    Thanks brother, for sure it seems like yesterday I found out lol way to fast. But its a beautiful thing
    Coach AB @ BossBody.net
    Puruslabs.net
    Stats
    5'10"  204 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by BigTex08 View Post
    Congrats brother!!! Chalk it up to super sperm...I read on a factoid app on the subway today that sperm travels 6 inches in an hour you probably have little Michael Phelps dog
    Stats
    5'8"  200 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by Airborne42

Thanks brother, for sure it seems like yesterday I found out lol way to fast. But its a beautiful thing
    Deff dude I love all the normal cute stuff she does like cuddling on the couch with me watching Elmo and all that but I can tell you this there is NO other feeling then when your out in public or over a family members house your son or daughter may not know very well and their instinct is when they get scared they run to you and either hold on to your leg or want you to hold them bc they feel so safe instinctively with their dad omg there is no other feeling like that in the world nothing
    Ricky@pni-online.com
    www.pni-online.com
    Stats
    6'0"  265 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by howwedo107

Deff dude I love all the normal cute stuff she does like cuddling on the couch with me watching Elmo and all that but I can tell you this there is NO other feeling then when your out in public or over a family members house your son or daughter may not know very well and their instinct is when they get scared they run to you and either hold on to your leg or want you to hold them bc they feel so safe instinctively with their dad omg there is no other feeling like that in the world nothing
    Man I can only imagine :-) can't wait for that. Especially knowing that they look up to you and wanna be just like you. In the baby picture we will be all yoked out and people are like that was your dad? Lol
    Coach AB @ BossBody.net
    Puruslabs.net

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

It's not totally unheard, my wife got pregnant even after she took a day after pill! Changed my life to the better, love my son more than anything!
    Congrats!

You may have been many compliments in you life, but the greatest thing you well ever hear is DAD.
    Stats
    6'0"  265 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by uknowme62
    You may have been many compliments in you life, but the greatest thing you well ever hear is DAD.
    That's the best
    Coach AB @ BossBody.net
    Puruslabs.net

Also you girl's boobs will get bigger and you may have to pry her away from you a night just to get some sleep
    Stats
    6'1"  220 lbs.

Guys THANK YOU!!! I'm so excited, I can't wait to have a little powerlifter no matter girl or boy. My girl was a powerlifter in highschool in the super lightweight class. So we will definitely have one strong baby forsure!!
    Her boobs have already grown )
    and she calls me at the office to come home early already

She is on the pill and takes it everyday at the same time! I guess I have some super sperm! And she is a little over a month along!

I'm only 22 so I'm a little nervous.... But we both have great jobs, so I'm not to scared!
    Stats
    6'0"  265 lbs.

Guys THANK YOU!!! I'm so excited, I can't wait to have a little powerlifter no matter girl or boy. My girl was a powerlifter in highschool in the super lightweight class. So we will definitely have one strong baby forsure!!

She is on the pill and takes it everyday at the same time! I guess I have some super sperm! And she is a little over a month along!

I'm only 22 so I'm a little nervous.... But we both have great jobs, so I'm not to scared!
    It's a beautiful thing bro... Mines due anytime, I'm 22 as well except only one working but I rather her be at home with my son. Mines gonna be built to. Dads a meso and so am I. He's gotta take after me lol
    Coach AB @ BossBody.net
    Puruslabs.net
    Stats
    5'6"  165 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

my son is 5 months, its awsome!
    LG Sciences forum representative
    www.lgsciences.com
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/company-promotions/249846-lg-sciences-would.html
    Stats
    5'7"  XXX lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by Airborne42 View Post
    It's a beautiful thing bro... Mines due anytime, I'm 22 as well except only one working but I rather her be at home with my son. Mines gonna be built to. Dads a meso and so am I. He's gotta take after me lol
    Your baby has two daddies?
    -Saving random peoples' nuts, one pair at at time... PCT info:
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/steroids/192992-pct-what-why.html
    -Are you really ready for a cycle? Read this link and be honest:
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/steroids/191120-checklist-before-thinking.html
    *I am not a medical expert, my opinions are not professional, and I strongly suggest doing research of your own.*
    Stats
    6'0"  265 lbs.

Lol shut the **** up ManBeast X-D
    Coach AB @ BossBody.net
    Puruslabs.net
    Stats
    5'7"  XXX lbs.

*I am not a medical expert, my opinions are not professional, and I strongly suggest doing research of your own.*
    Stats
    6'0"  265 lbs.

To all the dads in here congratulations and I have tons of respect to you who stuck around!
    Coach AB @ BossBody.net
    Puruslabs.net
    Stats
    6'0"  265 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by ManBeast
    Don't have one yet?
    Coach AB @ BossBody.net
    Puruslabs.net
    Stats
    5'7"  XXX lbs.

me? no, just two retarded cats
    Stats
    6'0"  265 lbs.

Lmfao
    Attached Images Attached Images  
    Coach AB @ BossBody.net
    Puruslabs.net
    Stats
    5'8"  200 lbs.

Just think of it this way OP it's like the start of a super hero....."With the steroid fused sperm the great super hero muscleman and or muscle woman was born!" hmm think I'm going to call AMC and see about a show
    Ricky@pni-online.com
    www.pni-online.com
    Stats
    5'10"   lbs.

Reputation Reputation

congrats man! my daughter is a year old now absolutely the best year of my life.
    Stats
    6'0"  198 lbs.

lol, strong post content to avatar ratio.

congrats man!
  27. SPS

Congrats bro it will be the best thing that will ever happen to you. I was 21 and my now wife then gf was 19, so i can relate to that, but it will turn out to be the best suprise of your life. I mean its not easy, but the rewards of being a parent are second to none.
    Stats
    5'7"  181 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation

Grats man. It'll be a hella ride :-)
    It is not the kind of car you drive. It is whether you can flip it.

Congrats bro, how are you feeling about it? Mine just turned 2 a couple of weeks ago. Fatherhood is the toughest thing you'll ever enjoy. Also, according to this thread, steroids make you a good father. Alert the presses.
    Stats
    6'0"  265 lbs.

Lol that's what I'm starting to think
    Coach AB @ BossBody.net
    Puruslabs.net
    Stats
    6'1"  220 lbs.

That's awesome man! I'm praying for a son, just so I won't have to buy a cannon and put it in the front yard!
    Yeah I wish she did have to work but she works for a hospital and her insurance covers everything 100%! So we won't have to pay for anything, and they offer child care while she is working.

Maybe you will know the answer to this, she works out just as much as I do. She is afraid of doing excercises that might hurt the baby, any place to find out what's good or bad for her to do?
    And is there any protein for women, that is safe for her to take while pregnant?
    Stats
    6'1"  220 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by NonyaBidness
    Congrats bro, how are you feeling about it? Mine just turned 2 a couple of weeks ago. Fatherhood is the toughest thing you'll ever enjoy. Also, according to this thread, steroids make you a good father. Alert the presses.
    I feel great! I'm on top of the world! I could ask for a better mother for my child, and both of our families are very supportive and excited!!
  33. SPS

This thread is kinda funny, I feel old as hell when I am reading up on the forum being 27 with a 5 year old and 2 year old, good to know there are other guys out there dedicated to lifting and being a good father.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

I feel great! I'm on top of the world! I could ask for a better mother for my child, and both of our families are very supportive and excited!!

Might want to re phrase that...
    Stats
    6'1"  220 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by T-Bone

Might want to re phrase that...
    Couldn't! Lol
    Stupid autocorrect
    Stats
    6'1"  220 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by SPS
    This thread is kinda funny, I feel old as hell when I am reading up on the forum being 27 with a 5 year old and 2 year old, good to know there are other guys out there dedicated to lifting and being a good father.
    Wow you're 27! Gosh you're an old fart!
    Stats
    6'0"  265 lbs.

That's awesome man! I'm praying for a son, just so I won't have to buy a cannon and put it in the front yard!
    Yeah I wish she did have to work but she works for a hospital and her insurance covers everything 100%! So we won't have to pay for anything, and they offer child care while she is working.

Maybe you will know the answer to this, she works out just as much as I do. She is afraid of doing excercises that might hurt the baby, any place to find out what's good or bad for her to do?
    And is there any protein for women, that is safe for her to take while pregnant?
    As far as excersizing she should be fine as long as she takes it easy and isn't in there for long stints of time. My girl excersizes with me, I see another girl in the gym just as preg going to town on the alyptical lol I also just saw this girl on the news who was like 7 months pregnant who ran a marathon Lmao no joke. Excersize is really good for pregnant women and the baby. The baby feels the same endorphins as mom. As for protein I'm not FULLY sure. When yall go in for check ups. Talk to your dr, midwife or what ever yall have bout it they should have a list. :-)
    Coach AB @ BossBody.net
    Puruslabs.net
    Stats
    6'0"  240 lbs.

Congrats man!! My daughter is 1 now and it's been a blast. Watching her grow and learn and do new things is just mind blowing sometimes. Enjoy every minute of it!!
    Stats
    6'1"  220 lbs.

As far as excersizing she should be fine as long as she takes it easy and isn't in there for long stints of time. My girl excersizes with me, I see another girl in the gym just as preg going to town on the alyptical lol I also just saw this girl on the news who was like 7 months pregnant who ran a marathon Lmao no joke. Excersize is really good for pregnant women and the baby. The baby feels the same endorphins as mom. As for protein I'm not FULLY sure. When yall go in for check ups. Talk to your dr, midwife or what ever yall have bout it they should have a list. :-)
    A marathon? No joke, I'll look that up so I can show her. We go in when she is 8weeks along, so I will ask then. I want my baby coming out having muscles! Lol
    Stats
    6'0"  265 lbs.

Lmao look up worlds strongest kid. He's like 2 and straight ****in jacked
    Coach AB @ BossBody.net
    Puruslabs.net

Similar Forum Threads

1. PREGNANT??? idk!
    By fmfws185 in forum General Chat
    Replies: 25
    Last Post: 07-02-2010, 05:20 PM
  2. Pesticides Found In ALL Pregnant Women !
    By anabolicrhino in forum News and Articles
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 05-19-2007, 02:56 PM