dermacrine+epi

1. Registered User
    Stats
    6'0"  221 lbs.

dermacrine+epi

yo dudes, planning on a cycle before summer, will be my 2nd cycle, already have my epi and torem etc, should i throw some dermacrine in there for a test base? anyone done this? and results? suggestions? thanks bros
    T2

2. Registered User
    Stats
    6'1"  222 lbs.

m1d black is on sale at for like 20 bucks, im running that along with Hdrol right now. started taking it on day 8 of cycle and it really helped with lethargy. i seem to be reacting fast to hdrol.
    Christopher
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/old-school-hormone/239904-csa2179s-hulk-mirror.html#post4289751
  3. Registered User
    Stats
    6'0"  221 lbs.

come on guys!
    T2
    •   

4. Registered User
    Stats
    5'6"  180 lbs.

I would, or transderm,I only have experience pulsing epi but it tried my joins badly
  5. Registered User
    Stats
    5'7"  XXX lbs.

I'm a big fan of always using a test base (unless you are doing a competition and trying to get absolutely as hard and dry as possible). I'm voting yes.
    -Saving random peoples' nuts, one pair at at time... PCT info:
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/steroids/192992-pct-what-why.html
    -Are you really ready for a cycle? Read this link and be honest:
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/steroids/191120-checklist-before-thinking.html
    *I am not a medical expert, my opinions are not professional, and I strongly suggest doing research of your own.*
  6. Registered User
    Stats
    5'10"  220 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by csa2179
    m1d black is on sale at for like 20 bucks, im running that along with Hdrol right now. started taking it on day 8 of cycle and it really helped with lethargy. i seem to be reacting fast to hdrol.
    Where's the sale? Pm me
  7. Registered User
    Stats
    6'0"  221 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by ManBeast View Post
    I'm a big fan of always using a test base (unless you are doing a competition and trying to get absolutely as hard and dry as possible). I'm voting yes.
    thanks MB, would this help with the possible joint pain? i know this has been asked but i have torem, titanium xl etc for pct, would it be smart to throw in a AI like 6-bromo or erase towards the end of pct to control any possible rebound gyno?
    T2
  8. Registered User
    Stats
    5'7"  XXX lbs.

yes on the AI. and i don't know if it would help heal the joints, but it will definitely alleviate the dryness in them associated with epi. Do you currently take any joint supps?
    -Saving random peoples' nuts, one pair at at time... PCT info:
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/steroids/192992-pct-what-why.html
    -Are you really ready for a cycle? Read this link and be honest:
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/steroids/191120-checklist-before-thinking.html
    *I am not a medical expert, my opinions are not professional, and I strongly suggest doing research of your own.*
  9. Registered User
    Stats
    6'0"  221 lbs.

no, other than lots of omegas which may help a little, and i think im paying for it during my current cycle, will have to try ams joint support or something. cant wait for the epi cycle, watya think about ageforces dhea patch compared to the dermicrine lotion? tried either?
    T2
  10. Registered User
    Stats
    6'1"  222 lbs.

yeah whats up with those patches?
    Christopher
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/old-school-hormone/239904-csa2179s-hulk-mirror.html#post4289751
  11. Banned

I just got off of epi/dermacrine for 6 weeks....really started to like it at 50/60 mg per day....was going to continue it, but did not of course since that would not be wise. should have been dosing 50-60-70mg from the get-go. but then again mine had a 2013 exp date and maybe had lost some potency? not sure on that....was IBE though......
  12. Registered User
    Stats
    6'0"  221 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by WARBIRDWS6 View Post
    I just got off of epi/dermacrine for 6 weeks....really started to like it at 50/60 mg per day....was going to continue it, but did not of course since that would not be wise. should have been dosing 50-60-70mg from the get-go. but then again mine had a 2013 exp date and maybe had lost some potency? not sure on that....was IBE though......
    really? good gains? results? sides?
    T2
  13. Registered User
    Stats
    6'0"  205 lbs.

100% yes use the demacrine, or transaderm.. both my epi cycles were paired up with transaderm and it was nothing short of amazing
  14. Registered User
    Stats
    6'0"  205 lbs.

i ran mine 45/60/60/60/60/75
    no potency issues..i honestly think thats what the dosing oughta be
  15. Banned

Quote Originally Posted by schroedes View Post
    really? good gains? results? sides?
    it was more of a recomp deal for me, so I stayed at basically the same weight but saw drops in BF%......got some lethargy towards the end at the 50-60mg dosage, and got kind of aggro as well. but mostly at the higher dosage. curious as to what would happen at a caloric surplus? maybe next time, I got a ton of it laying around now lol.....
  16. Banned

Quote Originally Posted by steppinRazor View Post
    i ran mine 45/60/60/60/60/75
    no potency issues..i honestly think thats what the dosing oughta be
    yeah for real, where the fuq were you before I started...to tell me to dose like that? LOL ......i was gonna add 1 more week or 2 more weeks at 60-75mg adding in some Ep-stane 15mg'ers or Ep-stane+IBE....but 6 weeks of methyl is more than enough....next time I know better how the dosage works, you live and learn right?
  17. Registered User
    Stats
    6'0"  221 lbs.

it was more of a recomp deal for me, so I stayed at basically the same weight but saw drops in BF%......got some lethargy towards the end at the 50-60mg dosage, and got kind of aggro as well. but mostly at the higher dosage. curious as to what would happen at a caloric surplus? maybe next time, I got a ton of it laying around now lol.....
    ya thats exactly what im looking for, doin it before summer so i need a good recomp, cut some fat gain some muscle
    T2
  18. Banned

Quote Originally Posted by schroedes

ya thats exactly what im looking for, doin it before summer so i need a good recomp, cut some fat gain some muscle
    I was thinking next time maybe stack it with trenazone .....probably would work even better. And at higher dosages like we've been discussing in here.
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Dermacrine
    By KBD in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 24
    Last Post: 12-17-2010, 10:43 AM
  2. dermacrine
    By hardgainer823 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 24
    Last Post: 07-09-2008, 12:32 PM
  3. Dermacrine sustain or Just Dermacrine
    By larue38462 in forum Post Cycle Therapy