dermacrine+epi

schroedes

schroedes

Awards
yo dudes, planning on a cycle before summer, will be my 2nd cycle, already have my epi and torem etc, should i throw some dermacrine in there for a test base? anyone done this? and results? suggestions? thanks bros

csa2179

csa2179

Awards
m1d black is on sale at for like 20 bucks, im running that along with Hdrol right now. started taking it on day 8 of cycle and it really helped with lethargy. i seem to be reacting fast to hdrol.

jaydollars

jaydollars

Awards
  • Established
I would, or transderm,I only have experience pulsing epi but it tried my joins badly

ManBeast

ManBeast

Awards
  • Established
I'm a big fan of always using a test base (unless you are doing a competition and trying to get absolutely as hard and dry as possible). I'm voting yes.

jamesm11

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
m1d black is on sale at for like 20 bucks, im running that along with Hdrol right now. started taking it on day 8 of cycle and it really helped with lethargy. i seem to be reacting fast to hdrol.
Where's the sale? Pm me

schroedes

schroedes

Awards
I'm a big fan of always using a test base (unless you are doing a competition and trying to get absolutely as hard and dry as possible). I'm voting yes.
thanks MB, would this help with the possible joint pain? i know this has been asked but i have torem, titanium xl etc for pct, would it be smart to throw in a AI like 6-bromo or erase towards the end of pct to control any possible rebound gyno?

ManBeast

ManBeast

Awards
  • Established
yes on the AI. and i don't know if it would help heal the joints, but it will definitely alleviate the dryness in them associated with epi. Do you currently take any joint supps?

schroedes

schroedes

Awards
no, other than lots of omegas which may help a little, and i think im paying for it during my current cycle, will have to try ams joint support or something. cant wait for the epi cycle, watya think about ageforces dhea patch compared to the dermicrine lotion? tried either?

csa2179

csa2179

Awards
yeah whats up with those patches?

WARBIRDWS6

WARBIRDWS6

Banned
Awards
I just got off of epi/dermacrine for 6 weeks....really started to like it at 50/60 mg per day....was going to continue it, but did not of course since that would not be wise. should have been dosing 50-60-70mg from the get-go. but then again mine had a 2013 exp date and maybe had lost some potency? not sure on that....was IBE though......

schroedes

schroedes

Awards
I just got off of epi/dermacrine for 6 weeks....really started to like it at 50/60 mg per day....was going to continue it, but did not of course since that would not be wise. should have been dosing 50-60-70mg from the get-go. but then again mine had a 2013 exp date and maybe had lost some potency? not sure on that....was IBE though......
really? good gains? results? sides?

steppinRazor

Awards
100% yes use the demacrine, or transaderm.. both my epi cycles were paired up with transaderm and it was nothing short of amazing

steppinRazor

Awards
i ran mine 45/60/60/60/60/75
no potency issues..i honestly think thats what the dosing oughta be

WARBIRDWS6

WARBIRDWS6

Banned
Awards
really? good gains? results? sides?
it was more of a recomp deal for me, so I stayed at basically the same weight but saw drops in BF%......got some lethargy towards the end at the 50-60mg dosage, and got kind of aggro as well. but mostly at the higher dosage. curious as to what would happen at a caloric surplus? maybe next time, I got a ton of it laying around now lol.....

WARBIRDWS6

WARBIRDWS6

Banned
Awards
i ran mine 45/60/60/60/60/75
no potency issues..i honestly think thats what the dosing oughta be
yeah for real, where the fuq were you before I started...to tell me to dose like that? LOL :D......i was gonna add 1 more week or 2 more weeks at 60-75mg adding in some Ep-stane 15mg'ers or Ep-stane+IBE....but 6 weeks of methyl is more than enough....next time I know better how the dosage works, you live and learn right?

schroedes

schroedes

Awards
it was more of a recomp deal for me, so I stayed at basically the same weight but saw drops in BF%......got some lethargy towards the end at the 50-60mg dosage, and got kind of aggro as well. but mostly at the higher dosage. curious as to what would happen at a caloric surplus? maybe next time, I got a ton of it laying around now lol.....
ya thats exactly what im looking for, doin it before summer so i need a good recomp, cut some fat gain some muscle