AndroMass v3 or AMS kit?

jbree

Awards
Thinking between AndroMass or one of the AMS kit (Anabolic Growth Kit).

What's ya'll opinion?

ReyMan

ReyMan

Awards
I'd say AMS because it's cheaper. It seems like everyone buys 2 bottles of AMv3, I can't justify spending $400 on a cycle that isn't real gear.

jamesm11

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I'd say AMS because it's cheaper. It seems like everyone buys 2 bottles of AMv3, I can't justify spending $400 on a cycle that isn't real gear.
I guess their excuse is "it's legal"...but I can run 15 weeks of test e, 8 weeks of tren, and all my supports and PCT for $400. And the results wouldn't even be comparable

jaydollars

jaydollars

Awards
  • Established
I guess their excuse is "it's legal"...but I can run 15 weeks of test e, 8 weeks of tren, and all my supports and PCT for $400. And the results wouldn't even be comparable
You make it sound so easy, can't believe I buy this "legal" stuff

jamesm11

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
It is easy to find. Hell there's even sourcing boards online.

I like PP and have used their old stuff, along with many other PHs, but I can't justify a $450 stack that last 8 weeks. Now when they have those big sales I'll think otherwise

ReyMan

ReyMan

Awards
It is easy to find. Hell there's even sourcing boards online.

I like PP and have used their old stuff, along with many other PHs, but I can't justify a $450 stack that last 8 weeks. Now when they have those big sales I'll think otherwise
Haha like BOGO with an additional 25% off the total lololol

ReyMan

ReyMan

Awards
Oh and OP, I can pm you some places that you can check online source.

hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards
speakin of ams, just got off phone with mike from ams, im gonna do 8 weeks of the anabolic growth kit with a mild pct....

jbree

Awards
speakin of ams, just got off phone with mike from ams, im gonna do 8 weeks of the anabolic growth kit with a mild pct....
What's the mild PCT you will be running?

ReyMan, send me a PM if ya can. Thanks.

hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards
nothing more than erase pro and daa

hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards

because i have too much on hand as it is

csa2179

csa2179

Awards
go with the Anabolic Growth Kit, buy 4 of them and run it for 8 weeks at 4 tabs a day. only because im running this in the future and would like to see a log.

Torem for pct, and throw in mk 2866 for pct + 4 weeks after

hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards
consider alpha mass by fore runner as well...very comparable to anabolic kit