beastdrol stacked with mechabol

WARBIRDWS6

WARBIRDWS6

Banned
Awards
I think SD/clones would seem like a good idea to stack with just about ANYTHING if you are willing to deal with the possible sides :D sort of like dbol and injectable AAS......

ReyMan

ReyMan

Awards
Sd and Trenazone yields excellent gains, except pct sucks hahaha

MattPorter

MattPorter

Banned
Awards
  • Established
2 methyls.......be kind to your body sir.

-Matt

WARBIRDWS6

WARBIRDWS6

Banned
Awards
yeah they are both methyls. forgot that.....I'd only use SD/beastdrol on WO days only myself....so that mitigates some of the liver stress I suppose. still kind of bad to do a double methyl. I figured beastdrol with ABv3, and beastdrol with deca-durabolin/AMv2 was a good idea, those are pretty safe combos. Just not sure how well the WO days only deal will work, I know many guys were pulsing the SD by itself and said it worked great for them......

ManBeast

ManBeast

Awards
  • Established
its both a 4-chloro and a methyl, so it has resistance to both methods of breakdown. From the antaeus website:

Mechabol:
(4-chloro-17α-methyl-androst-4-en-17β-ol-3-one)

Structural characteristics:

4-chloro: Completely inhibits aromatization. Reduces anabolic and androgenic potency -- but the latter more than the former, which results in a favorable anabolic/androgenic ratio.
17α-methyl: Inhibits reductive metabolism by the 17-hydroxysteroid dehydrogenase enzyme, thereby increasing oral bioavailablity.

illwill0481

illwill0481

Awards
its both a 4-chloro and a methyl, so it has resistance to both methods of breakdown. From the antaeus website:

Mechabol:
(4-chloro-17?-methyl-androst-4-en-17?-ol-3-one)

Structural characteristics:
4-chloro: Completely inhibits aromatization. Reduces anabolic and androgenic potency -- but the latter more than the former, which results in a favorable anabolic/androgenic ratio.
17?-methyl: Inhibits reductive metabolism by the 17-hydroxysteroid dehydrogenase enzyme, thereby increasing oral bioavailablity.
Yeah I read that Manbeast. I just still didn't understand if it would be a good idea to stack together. I've heard of superdrol and halodrol being stacked. So I was thinking mechabol is pretty similar to halodrol. Would you say they can be stacked for good results Manbeast ?

ManBeast

ManBeast

Awards
  • Established
I'm honestly not a fan of having more than one methylated compound in my body at once unless I'm able to get frequent labs to check my liver values. And since I don't want to get frequent labs, I'll be sticking to one methyl at a time. I know there is a forum out there that has people that seem to love the idea of stacking methyls, but that just ain't my style.

illwill0481

illwill0481

Awards
I'm honestly not a fan of having more than one methylated compound in my body at once unless I'm able to get frequent labs to check my liver values. And since I don't want to get frequent labs, I'll be sticking to one methyl at a time. I know there is a forum out there that has people that seem to love the idea of stacking methyls, but that just ain't my style.
Right on. I feel you. What would you recommend to stack with it. I'm looking for insane results

ManBeast

ManBeast

Awards
  • Established
mecha or SD?

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
25mg in the am, and 25mg 8-10hrs later would be fine, but you really should run it solo first before stacking.

It isn't pmag.

heebs10

heebs10

Awards
  • Established
25mg in the am, and 25mg 8-10hrs later would be fine, but you really should run it solo first before stacking.

It isn't pmag.
i know methylclostebol is what you fantasize about every night if i remember correctly lol. how would it compare to p-mag? significantly more potent im assuming?​

ManBeast

ManBeast

Awards
  • Established
Hmmm, SD + mlmg could be a very explosive bulker.

ManBeast

ManBeast

Awards
  • Established
no prob man.

MethylMig

Awards
stacking mdrol with lmg would run a high risk of gyno, and although its not methylated it can aggravate liver values in conjunction with a dimethyl... i would say 25-50 mg of mecha stacked with 75 mg of methoxygonadiene (lmg) for 4-6 weeks. yeaa budyy thats more like it =) the 4-chloro allows resistance to aromatization while having its anabolic/androgenic ratio slightly diminished, but a moderate dose of 13-ethyl stacked with it adds some wetness and good anabolism- lmg breaks down into a something akin to nandrolone which is supposedly more anabolic on a milligram for milligram basis and the risk of sides @ that dose is minimal. people have reported only small amounts of sides at doses like 125 mg+ so guys do the math. tell me what you think

MethylMig

Awards
only downside here is hpta suppression- take 2g of trib a day for Leutinizing hormone support and beta sitosterol for cardiovascular support and your golden for a smooth pct.

MattPorter

MattPorter

Banned
Awards
  • Established
^
You think trib will keep lh and fsh up while on SD and gonadiene?

-Matt

MethylMig

Awards
^
You think trib will keep lh and fsh up while on SD and gonadiene?

-Matt
in my opinion, i think a good dose of the stuff with your last meal would keep lh in check at least up until he transitions into a proper post cycle but idk about fsh.. probably something like DAA would suit as well, but better off going along with pct. this is pure speculation and anecdotal evidence on my part, i believe in trib based on my own experience with it and other people i know.

MattPorter

MattPorter

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I could buy into that if it was not a 17AA oral cycle, but something like a furuza only cycle dosed in the early part of the day --- then daa at night.

This has worked with Andro products due to a once-a-day dose scheme. Blood work to back it up too.

-Matt

MethylMig

Awards
I could buy into that if it was not a 17AA oral cycle, but something like a furuza only cycle dosed in the early part of the day --- then daa at night.

This has worked with Andro products due to a once-a-day dose scheme. Blood work to back it up too.

-Matt
i dont care too much for dhea analogs, but they are interesting and have struck quite a niche ill say. some people like the whole internal molecular warfare =P bam! liver support! bam! prostate support! bam! 50mg methandrostanolone bam! 100 mg testP 100mg trenAce

MattPorter

MattPorter

Banned
Awards
  • Established
i dont care too much for dhea analogs, but they are interesting and have struck quite a niche ill say. some people like the whole internal molecular warfare =P bam! liver support! bam! prostate support! bam! 50mg methandrostanolone bam! 100 mg testP 100mg trenAce tomaaaaaa im still 18 so i cant say that i can relate to any of this. but of course the implication is there. have @ it

@18 would not consider hormones unless you are on the verge of getting a full ride through college for football and may go to NFL or are the next big thing in Bodybuilding and Weider is ready to sign you after winning teen nationals...

For most normal people --- you are wise to hold off until maxing out your frame , hopefully around 22++

-Matt

MethylMig

Awards
thanks Matt, i appreciate the input.

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
huh, you both must be smoking off the wrong end of the pipe tonight.

and mbeast, dimethazine/methoxygonadiene is a better compbo than sd/lmg.

sd isn't androgenic enough for lmg, unless you wanted to add in a dht pro hormone.

soontobbeast

Awards
  • Established
that Trib post was a lifesaver btw.

thanks man where have you been?

heavylifter33

heavylifter33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Hmmm, SD + mlmg could be a very explosive bulker.

Well, i consider Dzine + LMG to be one of the best oral bulking stacks still buyable.... maybe even add in some stano-drol :D :D

big E

big E

Awards
Well, i consider Dzine + LMG to be one of the best oral bulking stacks still buyable.... maybe even add in some stano-drol :D :D
Have you heard of GS supplament cycle and is it good

ReyMan

ReyMan

Awards
What makes DMZ better for bulking than SD?

Dr.Stri8ed

Dr.Stri8ed

Awards
What makes DMZ better for bulking than SD?
Idt he is saying its better, hes saying DMZ is better stacked with MLMG cuz its androgenic so it would compliment it better vs. SD with MLMG which would provide the most gains but you'd have a higher possibility of experiencing sides bc that stack is hardly androgenic, so progesterone sides could pop up.

ReyMan

ReyMan

Awards
Idt he is saying its better, hes saying DMZ is better stacked with MLMG cuz its androgenic so it would compliment it better vs. SD with MLMG which would provide the most gains but you'd have a higher possibility of experiencing sides bc that stack is hardly androgenic, so progesterone sides could pop up.
I see, I need to brush up on my hormone profiles! Im a little rusty

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
yup

illwill0481

illwill0481

Awards
huh, you both must be smoking off the wrong end of the pipe tonight.

and mbeast, dimethazine/methoxygonadiene is a better compbo than sd/lmg.

sd isn't androgenic enough for lmg, unless you wanted to add in a dht pro hormone.
Well what is best to stack with SD. I already bought Sd and LMG. But I mean if they are not going to work together. I will replace the LMG with something that will. I'm looking for explosive gains and I am set on using SD

Airborne42

Airborne42

Legend
Awards
Y not use lmg?

Airborne42

Airborne42

Legend
Awards
Oh I get it. Never messed with it

Airborne42

Airborne42

Legend
Awards
Research time

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Well what is best to stack with SD. I already bought Sd and LMG. But I mean if they are not going to work together. I will replace the LMG with something that will. I'm looking for explosive gains and I am set on using SD
oh, no dont mis understand. sd/lmg will blow you up and cause hyyyuuuge increases in strength. just the risk of sides like gyno will be much higher with that combo than with dzine/lmg

Dr.Stri8ed

Dr.Stri8ed

Awards
I'd get some stano-200 or AH if your dead set on running SD/LMG then.

tekno

Awards
I'm sorry, but do you guys really think that trib on cycle would have any impact on shutdown/LH? If you do believe this is the case, do you have bloodwork, or and medical studies supporting it?

All the research i've done on Trib in HUMANS shows not much beyond the good old placebo effect....

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I'm sorry, but do you guys really think that trib on cycle would have any impact on shutdown/LH? If you do believe this is the case, do you have bloodwork, or and medical studies supporting it?

All the research i've done on Trib in HUMANS shows not much beyond the good old placebo effect....
what? no of course not, didn't you see on the first page when I said they must be smokin off the wrong end of the pipe thinking this?

tekno

Awards
jbry- when i responded, i hadnt refreshed so i missed you guys talking some sense into that guy. nice to know were on the same page.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Cycle Logs 2
Anabolics 12
Ppdub Pro Bodybuilding 1
Ppdub Anabolics 4
Jokers Anabolics 20