muscle test from europe?anabolic test?

nutriman

Awards
so a friend of mine, skinny guy bought muscle test off a guy at the gym, said to be from europe, along with that he gave him a liver cleanse and something to get on when my friend is off cycle, its been to week and my friend went up 10lbs, i tried researching but couldnt find anything, my friend is 19 and my guess is that its an anabolic test, wont this damage his liver?

Gerbil

Gerbil

Awards
  • Established
1308693297001.jpg

so a friend of mine, skinny guy bought muscle test off a guy at the gym, said to be from europe, along with that he gave him a liver cleanse and something to get on when my friend is off cycle, its been to week and my friend went up 10lbs, i tried researching but couldnt find anything, my friend is 19 and my guess is that its an anabolic test, wont this damage his liver?

ISU152

ISU152

Awards
ahahahahaa....just made my damn night Gerbil

ISU152

ISU152

Awards
damn it guys I'm tryin to go to bed soon and now I'm lmao

ManBeast

ManBeast

Awards
  • Established
on a serious note: your "friend" is probably running a very high chance of really screwing his body up permanently... but it is totally worth it to get jacked man...

*facepalm*

Gerbil

Gerbil

Awards
  • Established
Yes in seriousness he should stop and go into pct.

Gerbil

Gerbil

Awards
  • Established
129199238288938996.jpg
on a serious note: your "friend" is probably running a very high chance of really screwing his body up permanently... but it is totally worth it to get jacked man...

*facepalm*

ISU152

ISU152

Awards
I've been so lethargic from all these PH's and whatever I don't need any help sleeping lately lol
Yeah SD has me lethargic as **** but I just got this in today and thought maybe if I get some better sleep I won't be as lethargic during the day. Idk but I guess we'll find out haha