First time user

Page 1 of 2 12 Last
  1. First time user


    Was thinking about trying out cypionate along with RPN havoc.
    Any advice on what's better for beginners?


  2. Quote Originally Posted by castro956
    Was thinking about trying out cypionate along with RPN havoc.
    Any advice on what's better for beginners?
    PMS Black Liver.
    Google it. You won't be disappointed.
  3. AnabolicMinds Site Rep
    MidwestBeast's Avatar

    I heard you'll never want again.

    And when you say "beginner" what do you mean?
    Psalm 34:10 - "The lions may grow weak and hungry, but those who seek the Lord lack no good thing."
    EvoMuse Rep | Inspire to Evolve
    AnabolicMinds Rep
    •   
       


  4. I never took any roids before and I wanted to try it out for my first time.

  5. Oh boy...What other supplements have you used??? what makes you want to jump into these? Stats. AGe, weight, etc!!

    RECOVERBRO



  6. Here we go lol

  7. Well 27 years old 199 pounds 5'7" 16" arms 46" chest .. Hips and waist are at 36" thighs are at 23.
    I was just wanting to try a cycle because I would like to improve on size?

  8. Only supps I take is just protein, creatine, and jacked for a pre workout.

  9. Black liver is the way to go
    PES REPRESENTATIVE
    pescience.com
    http://pescience.com/insider

  10. What is black liver?

  11. As quoted from the website:

    " Use Black Liver. It's a proprietary blend of M1T, Mdrol, Phera, various 19-Nor's, a blend of pre-made jaundice inducers for a radiant yellow hue, gall stones from the depths of a trolls innermost Gall Bladder Gills, and a full microgram of Leucine to maximize all the potency of this synergistically blended miracle cure. Remember, use Black Liver, and you will NEVER want again!

    Here's a quote from one of our customers: "Black liver, it makes taking your methylated hormones with alcohol a healing experience!" Matt"

    Black Liver is great because its so synergistic and doesn't require pct.

  12. I'm not sure why you are considering cyp versus a PH. 99% of people here would take the cyp in an instant. Most people use PHs because they do not have access to real gear. If you have access to real gear that is priced fairly I don't see a reason to use any designer "supplements."




















    except superdrol =D

  13. do you know of a site where i can get stuff at?

  14. Quote Originally Posted by jt339
    I'm not sure why you are considering cyp versus a PH. 99% of people here would take the cyp in an instant. Most people use PHs because they do not have access to real gear. If you have access to real gear that is priced fairly I don't see a reason to use any designer "supplements."

    except superdrol =D
    Legality is an issue as well

  15. Quote Originally Posted by castro956
    do you know of a site where i can get stuff at?
    Did you Google Legal Steroids and check their site yet?

  16. i did and its all not the real deal stuff though

  17. Quote Originally Posted by FL3X MAGNUM View Post
    Legality is an issue as well
    Touche.


    Quote Originally Posted by castro956 View Post
    i did and its all not the real deal stuff though
    Are you saying you actually believe it to be that easy to obtain gear? I hope I'm misunderstanding this.

  18. With the advent of the internet gear is amazingly easy to obtain gear, nowadays you no longer need to know someone to get it. The only difficulty is some sites you need to get through customs.


    Quote Originally Posted by jt339 View Post
    Touche.




    Are you saying you actually believe it to be that easy to obtain gear? I hope I'm misunderstanding this.
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/cycle-info/223429-abscent-minded-log.html
    Quote Originally Posted by csa2179 View Post
    Pin the kittens with the tren, then attack the judges with the kittens, uppity bastards

  19. Quote Originally Posted by Gerbil View Post
    With the advent of the internet gear is amazingly easy to obtain gear, nowadays you no longer need to know someone to get it. The only difficulty is some sites you need to get through customs.
    Oh I am well aware of that mode . However, finding which sites are legit may be a pain in the ass for many.
  20. AnabolicMinds Site Rep
    MidwestBeast's Avatar

    You could probably just ask the biggest guy at your gym. I doubt he'd mind.
    Psalm 34:10 - "The lions may grow weak and hungry, but those who seek the Lord lack no good thing."
    EvoMuse Rep | Inspire to Evolve
    AnabolicMinds Rep

  21. start typing legit anabolics in the google bar. theres your hint and do your reasearch. this will begin your journey frotto. and your welcome.... but dont try black liver, it made my head swell up and it hasnt gone back down in size..... docters say its permanent.... and my body just hasnt been the same....

  22. Quote Originally Posted by madds87 View Post
    start typing legit anabolics in the google bar. theres your hint and do your reasearch. this will begin your journey frotto. and your welcome.... but dont try black liver, it made my head swell up and it hasnt gone back down in size..... docters say its permanent.... and my body just hasnt been the same....
    Inflated ego is a side effect that is listed right on the bottle!
    **G D I** --Bruce the Destroyer--

  23. Lmfao this is great!!! I thought I was the biggest dick on here X-D
    Purus Labs Anabolic Titan/Rep
    Coach AB @ BossBody.net
    Puruslabs.net

  24. Black liver is great! I gained 25lbs in a week. Not only that, but it made my liver so hard that it's bulletproof now! I might run it again and see if it does the same to my kidneys.

  25. I use black liver along with some crystal meth and test e,c and p mixed with H Lmao
    Purus Labs Anabolic Titan/Rep
    Coach AB @ BossBody.net
    Puruslabs.net

  26. Quote Originally Posted by Chefbolic
    Black liver is great! I gained 25lbs in a week. Not only that, but it made my liver so hard that it's bulletproof now! I might run it again and see if it does the same to my kidneys.
    I just ran an expired cycle of black liver . I gained 30 lbs of water and got gyno in my left pec. Its kinda nice having a double d boob to play with..

  27. Quote Originally Posted by Airborne42
    I use black liver along with some crystal meth and test e,c and p mixed with H Lmao
    I usually just snort my ph's..







    IM JUST KIDDING..NOBODY TRY THIS.. ..


    ..IM TALKING TO YOU.. THE 16 YR OLD THAT IS GOING TO MAKE A THREAD ABOUT TAKING SUPERDROL IN ABOUT 5 MIN.

  28. Lol right
    Purus Labs Anabolic Titan/Rep
    Coach AB @ BossBody.net
    Puruslabs.net

  29. Quote Originally Posted by UptownFVE

    I usually just snort my ph's..

    IM JUST KIDDING..NOBODY TRY THIS.. ..

    ..IM TALKING TO YOU.. THE 16 YR OLD THAT IS GOING TO MAKE A THREAD ABOUT TAKING SUPERDROL IN ABOUT 5 MIN.
    Ever seen what a 16 year old kid looks like after 8 weeks of SD? Add about ten years and subtract all their hair. Our local football team...god love them and protect their livers.

  30. Lmfao that's ****ed off!!!
    Purus Labs Anabolic Titan/Rep
    Coach AB @ BossBody.net
    Puruslabs.net

  31. Quote Originally Posted by Chefbolic

    Ever seen what a 16 year old kid looks like after 8 weeks of SD? Add about ten years and subtract all their hair. Our local football team...god love them and protect their livers.
    Its sad when these kids start all this ish when their natty test levels are through roof and they dont need it

  32. Black Liver is amazing stuff... Took it when I was 13. To get the best results I stacked with 16 weeks of superdrol at 80mg a day. I went from a measly 95lbs to 300lbs of pure muscle. Diet consisted of 95% hydrogenated soy bean oil, purified low density lipoprotein (because I knew I had to keep protein intake high), and captain crunch.

  33. Captain Crunch for carbos right?
    Purus Labs Anabolic Titan/Rep
    Coach AB @ BossBody.net
    Puruslabs.net

  34. Quote Originally Posted by pnut143
    Black Liver is amazing stuff... Took it when I was 13. To get the best results I stacked with 16 weeks of superdrol at 80mg a day. I went from a measly 95lbs to 300lbs of pure muscle. Diet consisted of 95% hydrogenated soy bean oil, purified low density lipoprotein (because I knew I had to keep protein intake high), and captain crunch.
    You mean Partially hydrogenated oil right? Those trans fats make you huge

  35. Well there you have it OP. Black Liver I'd the answer.
    PM stxnas if you're interested in logging. He's got a few bottles left. He's kinda the cofounder of the PMS Black Series. I actually have him to thank for Black Liver.

    I've never wanted again.

  36. whered the op go lol

  37. Lmao chewed up and spit out
    Purus Labs Anabolic Titan/Rep
    Coach AB @ BossBody.net
    Puruslabs.net

  38. I guess I'll just stay natural .. I just thought I get some kind of advise on what is great to take for first time users ..

  39. Plus the nice thing about black liver is that stops your liver from producing cholesterol, thus my cholesterol scores are doing great I lost my 3 pounds of excess liver weight and I am benching 350 pounds for reps.


    Quote Originally Posted by Chefbolic View Post
    Ever seen what a 16 year old kid looks like after 8 weeks of SD? Add about ten years and subtract all their hair. Our local football team...god love them and protect their livers.
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/cycle-info/223429-abscent-minded-log.html
    Quote Originally Posted by csa2179 View Post
    Pin the kittens with the tren, then attack the judges with the kittens, uppity bastards
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. 1st time user??
    By roons in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 01-15-2012, 03:18 PM
  2. First Time PH user
    By Lankeyguy15 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 22
    Last Post: 08-19-2011, 08:09 AM
  3. First Time Diesel User, But Probably Won't Be The Last Time
    By fatburner2007 in forum Get Diesel Nutrition
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 03-09-2008, 12:57 PM
  4. Long time user, First time Serum??
    By Master in forum Post Cycle Therapy
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 04-26-2007, 05:25 PM
  5. Replies: 8
    Last Post: 09-02-2003, 01:50 PM
Log in
Log in