First time user

castro956

castro956

Awards
Was thinking about trying out cypionate along with RPN havoc.
Any advice on what's better for beginners?

FL3X MAGNUM

FL3X MAGNUM

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Was thinking about trying out cypionate along with RPN havoc.
Any advice on what's better for beginners?
PMS Black Liver.
Google it. You won't be disappointed.

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I heard you'll never want again.

And when you say "beginner" what do you mean?

castro956

castro956

Awards
I never took any roids before and I wanted to try it out for my first time.

JoHNnyNuTZ

JoHNnyNuTZ

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Oh boy...What other supplements have you used??? what makes you want to jump into these? Stats. AGe, weight, etc!!

castro956

castro956

Awards
Well 27 years old 199 pounds 5'7" 16" arms 46" chest .. Hips and waist are at 36" thighs are at 23.
I was just wanting to try a cycle because I would like to improve on size?

castro956

castro956

Awards
Only supps I take is just protein, creatine, and jacked for a pre workout.

BPjohn123

BPjohn123

Awards
Black liver is the way to go

FL3X MAGNUM

FL3X MAGNUM

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
As quoted from the website:

" Use Black Liver. It's a proprietary blend of M1T, Mdrol, Phera, various 19-Nor's, a blend of pre-made jaundice inducers for a radiant yellow hue, gall stones from the depths of a trolls innermost Gall Bladder Gills, and a full microgram of Leucine to maximize all the potency of this synergistically blended miracle cure. Remember, use Black Liver, and you will NEVER want again!

Here's a quote from one of our customers: "Black liver, it makes taking your methylated hormones with alcohol a healing experience!" Matt"

Black Liver is great because its so synergistic and doesn't require pct.

jt339

Awards
  • Established
I'm not sure why you are considering cyp versus a PH. 99% of people here would take the cyp in an instant. Most people use PHs because they do not have access to real gear. If you have access to real gear that is priced fairly I don't see a reason to use any designer "supplements."

except superdrol =D

FL3X MAGNUM

FL3X MAGNUM

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I'm not sure why you are considering cyp versus a PH. 99% of people here would take the cyp in an instant. Most people use PHs because they do not have access to real gear. If you have access to real gear that is priced fairly I don't see a reason to use any designer "supplements."

except superdrol =D
Legality is an issue as well

castro956

castro956

Awards
i did and its all not the real deal stuff though

Gerbil

Gerbil

Awards
  • Established
With the advent of the internet gear is amazingly easy to obtain gear, nowadays you no longer need to know someone to get it. The only difficulty is some sites you need to get through customs.

Touche.

Are you saying you actually believe it to be that easy to obtain gear? I hope I'm misunderstanding this.

jt339

Awards
  • Established
With the advent of the internet gear is amazingly easy to obtain gear, nowadays you no longer need to know someone to get it. The only difficulty is some sites you need to get through customs.
Oh I am well aware of that mode ;). However, finding which sites are legit may be a pain in the ass for many.

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
You could probably just ask the biggest guy at your gym. I doubt he'd mind.

madds87

madds87

Awards
  • Established
start typing legit anabolics in the google bar. theres your hint and do your reasearch. this will begin your journey frotto. and your welcome.... but dont try black liver, it made my head swell up and it hasnt gone back down in size..... docters say its permanent.... and my body just hasnt been the same.... :)

D2footballjrc

D2footballjrc

Awards
start typing legit anabolics in the google bar. theres your hint and do your reasearch. this will begin your journey frotto. and your welcome.... but dont try black liver, it made my head swell up and it hasnt gone back down in size..... docters say its permanent.... and my body just hasnt been the same.... :)
Inflated ego is a side effect that is listed right on the bottle!

Airborne42

Airborne42

Legend
Awards
Lmfao this is great!!! I thought I was the biggest dick on here X-D

Chefbolic

Chefbolic

Awards
Black liver is great! I gained 25lbs in a week. Not only that, but it made my liver so hard that it's bulletproof now! I might run it again and see if it does the same to my kidneys.

Airborne42

Airborne42

Legend
Awards
I use black liver along with some crystal meth and test e,c and p mixed with H Lmao

UptownFVE

Awards
Black liver is great! I gained 25lbs in a week. Not only that, but it made my liver so hard that it's bulletproof now! I might run it again and see if it does the same to my kidneys.
I just ran an expired cycle of black liver . I gained 30 lbs of water and got gyno in my left pec. Its kinda nice having a double d boob to play with..

UptownFVE

Awards
I use black liver along with some crystal meth and test e,c and p mixed with H Lmao
I usually just snort my ph's..

IM JUST KIDDING..NOBODY TRY THIS.. ..

..IM TALKING TO YOU.. THE 16 YR OLD THAT IS GOING TO MAKE A THREAD ABOUT TAKING SUPERDROL IN ABOUT 5 MIN.

Airborne42

Airborne42

Legend
Awards
Lol right

Chefbolic

Chefbolic

Awards
I usually just snort my ph's..

IM JUST KIDDING..NOBODY TRY THIS.. ..

..IM TALKING TO YOU.. THE 16 YR OLD THAT IS GOING TO MAKE A THREAD ABOUT TAKING SUPERDROL IN ABOUT 5 MIN.
Ever seen what a 16 year old kid looks like after 8 weeks of SD? Add about ten years and subtract all their hair. Our local football team...god love them and protect their livers.

Airborne42

Airborne42

Legend
Awards
Lmfao that's ****ed off!!!

UptownFVE

Awards
Ever seen what a 16 year old kid looks like after 8 weeks of SD? Add about ten years and subtract all their hair. Our local football team...god love them and protect their livers.
Its sad when these kids start all this ish when their natty test levels are through roof and they dont need it

pnut143

pnut143

Awards
Black Liver is amazing stuff... Took it when I was 13. To get the best results I stacked with 16 weeks of superdrol at 80mg a day. I went from a measly 95lbs to 300lbs of pure muscle. Diet consisted of 95% hydrogenated soy bean oil, purified low density lipoprotein (because I knew I had to keep protein intake high), and captain crunch.

Airborne42

Airborne42

Legend
Awards
Captain Crunch for carbos right?

jamesm11

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Black Liver is amazing stuff... Took it when I was 13. To get the best results I stacked with 16 weeks of superdrol at 80mg a day. I went from a measly 95lbs to 300lbs of pure muscle. Diet consisted of 95% hydrogenated soy bean oil, purified low density lipoprotein (because I knew I had to keep protein intake high), and captain crunch.
You mean Partially hydrogenated oil right? Those trans fats make you huge

FL3X MAGNUM

FL3X MAGNUM

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Well there you have it OP. Black Liver I'd the answer.
PM stxnas if you're interested in logging. He's got a few bottles left. He's kinda the cofounder of the PMS Black Series. I actually have him to thank for Black Liver.

I've never wanted again.

Airborne42

Airborne42

Legend
Awards
Lmao chewed up and spit out

castro956

castro956

Awards
I guess I'll just stay natural .. I just thought I get some kind of advise on what is great to take for first time users ..

Gerbil

Gerbil

Awards
  • Established
Plus the nice thing about black liver is that stops your liver from producing cholesterol, thus my cholesterol scores are doing great I lost my 3 pounds of excess liver weight and I am benching 350 pounds for reps.

FL3X MAGNUM

FL3X MAGNUM

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I guess I'll just stay natural .. I just thought I get some kind of advise on what is great to take for first time users ..
That's what happens when you disregard the forum rules and jump into somebody's log and interrupt it by asking where to get roofs (read: forum rules in place against this as well as talking off topic in somebody's thread).
On top of that, you asked a question that has seriously honest to God been asked and answered 1000000000 times on this forum.
In the future, do your own research before asking others to put the leg work in for you. Don't want to make a bad name for yourself ;)

Airborne42

Airborne42

Legend
Awards
Lol chyea

D2footballjrc

D2footballjrc

Awards
You could probably just ask the biggest guy at your gym. I doubt he'd mind.
Just go to the store and get it.. You can get your cellphone fixed at the same time!

Photo Mar 21, 6 00 43 PM.jpg

Airborne42

Airborne42

Legend
Awards
X-D that's ****in hilarious

Airborne42

Airborne42

Legend
Awards
ROFL X-D

castro956

castro956

Awards
Wow .. Lesson learned .. This post was a complete fail .. Oh well

ManBeast

ManBeast

Awards
  • Established
threads asking this should have the following in the first post:
stats (ht/wt/bodyfat)
cycle experience (if any)
cycle goals.
what you can legitimately get your hands on.

Chefbolic

Chefbolic

Awards
And what they plan on using for pct!!! Pct needs to be as carefully and well planned as a cycle itself.