First cycle possibility...

Page 2 of 2 First 12

1. Quote Originally Posted by ManBeast View Post

What are your main goals for the cycle?
    Well just to see how my body reacts and copes with the PH. I've been taking the regular supps forever now (protein, NO, multivitamin, glutamine, BCAA, creatine, etc), and I'm very particular with what I eat as well. Just want to put on some weight and then go from there. I'll stress that I want to start mild and just see what happens. My body may love it or freak out. I just want to find out. Haha

Sent from my HTC Evo: Miui

2. I'd lean towards the 4AD and either the deca or the 1-ad, the deca for more pure mass or the 1-ad for more of a hardening effect.
    -Saving random peoples' nuts, one pair at at time... PCT info:
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/steroids/192992-pct-what-why.html
    -Are you really ready for a cycle? Read this link and be honest:
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/steroids/191120-checklist-before-thinking.html
    *I am not a medical expert, my opinions are not professional, and I strongly suggest doing research of your own.*
    •   

3. So I could do 4-AD and Deca, plus a cycle support for my "on cycle"? You could recommend that? Just trying to cross my t's and dot my i's.

4. That would make a good lean mass cycle, you'd be pampering your liver while supporting everything else.
    -Saving random peoples' nuts, one pair at at time... PCT info:
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/steroids/192992-pct-what-why.html
    -Are you really ready for a cycle? Read this link and be honest:
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/steroids/191120-checklist-before-thinking.html
    *I am not a medical expert, my opinions are not professional, and I strongly suggest doing research of your own.*

5. Side effects?

•   

6. Bump...

Any potential side effects or is this too weak of a stack?

7. u r making this WAY to complicated, steroid side effects are easy to find online, high blood pressure hair loss if it runs in your family, affects your lipid profiles, shrinks your balls until you go off, back pumps can happen, acne, IF YOU ARE GONNA CYCLE DO IT, otherwise dont there are risks man
    Quote Originally Posted by bhollow4 View Post
    Bump...

Any potential side effects or is this too weak of a stack?

8. Alright... Take it easy. I'm just eying to cover all my bases before I take the plunge. I know there are side effects; I was just wondering if there were any that are particular to the stacks discussed in my thread. I know about all the ones you listed, but I understand that some may be more prone than others. Don't kill me for trying to learn; gotta start somewhere.

9. not trying to kill u dude, i dont see it as much of a "plunge"? Alcohol or mary jane are both FAR worse for you than anabolic steroids if they are used properly in both the alcohol/drugs and steroid cases. You know what you need to know, now either do it and keep us posted on how it goes or dont, i just dont feel there are and many ends you havent covered, which is good btw.
    Quote Originally Posted by bhollow4 View Post
    Alright... Take it easy. I'm just eying to cover all my bases before I take the plunge. I know there are side effects; I was just wondering if there were any that are particular to the stacks discussed in my thread. I know about all the ones you listed, but I understand that some may be more prone than others. Don't kill me for trying to learn; gotta start somewhere.

10. Have u decided on which stack to run
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Flu Like Symptoms Possibility
    By mrhptech in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 06-20-2007, 05:59 PM
  2. Epi/Havoc cycle possibility/questions...
    By FitModel in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 04-25-2007, 05:17 PM
  3. Systematic MGF possibility:
    By xtraflossy in forum IGF-1/GH
    Replies: 15
    Last Post: 03-31-2006, 08:55 PM