First cycle possibility...

bhollow4

Awards
I'm verrrrry new to all of this (so bare with me), but I was wondering:

What is a mild PH to roll with for my first cycle? I don't care for anything that has alot of crazy sides or even for massive, massive gains. I want to start out slow, see how the results are, hold onto them, then go from there. I've seen 4-AD and 1-Andro, among others. Just not sure where to start.

Been lifting for a while now. I'm 25, 165 lbs, and 5'11". Like I said, nothing crazy, just easy to maintain, minimal sides....just getting my foot in the door.

Thanks!

machorox123

machorox123

Awards
  • Established
Helladrol is a mild one.. Do you know how to run a proper cycle

bhollow4

Awards
Helladrol is a mild one.. Do you know how to run a proper cycle
Lets just say I've been reading on the site for a month or so now, and finally decided to post. That being said, I will take ALLLL the advice I can get. I know about PCT afterward, but as far "on cycle", not as much.

bhollow4

Awards
I found a "Pro Anabolic" kit, with decavol, 4-AD, and aromax. Thoughts...

machorox123

machorox123

Awards
  • Established
I found a "Pro Anabolic" kit, with decavol, 4-AD, and aromax. Thoughts...
That was my first cycle.. AMS? Didnt see much gains but didn't really know what I was doin either

machorox123

machorox123

Awards
  • Established
Also if yu run orals always use liver support on yxle

ManBeast

ManBeast

Awards
  • Established
the AMS orals aren't hepatoxic, which is a nice thing. Like macho implied above, unless you have your diet and training dialed in, you won't benefit at all from a cycle.

bhollow4

Awards
Diet and training are there for sure. I have been seeing modest gains from those 2 alone. Just want something to put me over the edge, if that makes sense.

I definitely want something leaning more towards the "non-toxic" range...non-methylated I think is the term.

So that stack is garbage, considering what I'm looking for?

Sent from my HTC Evo: Miui

ManBeast

ManBeast

Awards
  • Established
not at all, if dosed appropriately for your lean body mass it is a solid cycle, I'd suggest running it 6-8 weeks with a SERM-based pct.

bhollow4

Awards
Dosed appropriately...is the the suggestion on the box, or something else?

I ask because I see guys taking 1.5 or 2x the recommended dosage.

ManBeast

ManBeast

Awards
  • Established
they are dosed based on a LBM of under 200lbs, I'd start there.

bhollow4

Awards
OK, so what about those individuals supplements? I understand the simple physics behind "only taking 1 of 3 ingedients", I may not get the same results. But what would only taking 1-Andro or 4-AD by themselves result in?

ManBeast

ManBeast

Awards
  • Established
1-ad converts via a 2-step pathway to 1-testosterone, which is an awesome product, but is known to induce lethargy. DecaVol converts via a 2-step pathway into 19nortestosterone (nandralone aka: Deca (without the ester)), which can lead to the dreaded "deca dick" if used solo at too high of dosages. 4AD converts via a 2-step conversion into testosterone (which shouldn't need any explanation :D).

They are synergistic because the 4AD provides for your libido/well-being (as well as being anabolic/androgenic), the Deca provides for some nice joint cushioning/repair as well as solid lean mass gains, and the 1-ad is a very nice hardening and mass agent as well.

bhollow4

Awards
ManBeast, thanks so much for all the help. This is truly a huge help!

So essentially, I need them all!? haha Figures.

I see you have a PCT forum link...you mentioned a SERM-based. Is there 1 product that will serve as "1 stop shop" for PCT, or am I going to have to take like 8 products? I've seen PCT Assist or Cycle Assist, but don't know a whole lot about them.

ManBeast

ManBeast

Awards
  • Established
there isn't a 1-stop shop right now (and I'm kinda thankful there isn't) you could stack just 2 of the products, but I'd make sure one of them is 4AD for sure.

for pct the "basics" are:
serm (research chemical or pharmaceutical)
DAA (OTC suppliment)
Anti - E (OTC or research chem)
Cortisol Control (OTC)

I like Erase as it combines anti-e and corotisol control, and has flexible dosing. I've also heard good things about the finaflex pct revolution black (same main ingredient as erase, with a few other goodies tossed in). For a serm, I'm going to lean ya towards clomid or torem. and DAA is DAA for the most part.

bhollow4

Awards
Ok, so even if I do a mild PH cycle to start off with, I still need a "standard" PCT? I was actually just reading your link on "What, Why, and How of PCT". Would A-HD by BPI Sports work as part of my PCT, since it's an anti-e and test booster?

ManBeast

ManBeast

Awards
  • Established
if you've heard good reviews/had good results from it as a test booster/anti-e it could fill that niche, you'd still want DAA and cortisol control though.

bhollow4

Awards
OK. Sorry if this getting really boring...I just know I have to start somewhere.

Are there any other PH's out there you'd recommend? Do I have to take a stack necessarily? I am seeing H-DRL, Tren, and others. Are those "standalone" products?

ManBeast

ManBeast

Awards
  • Established
anything can be standalone. a lot of the ones that are run solo are done so because they are hepatoxic and you really can't safely combine them with much.

pmag, epistane, halodrol are three popular methylated starters.
AMS and Primordial make popular non-methylated hormones.
Taurus has a line of sublingual products that are also not methylated.
There are also a few transdermal products that are not methylated as well.

Husker89

Banned
Awards
hdrol would be good but it is methylated, and as far as the a-hd product just use the proven ones manbeast suggested
OK. Sorry if this getting really boring...I just know I have to start somewhere.

Are there any other PH's out there you'd recommend? Do I have to take a stack necessarily? I am seeing H-DRL, Tren, and others. Are those "standalone" products?

bhollow4

Awards
If I go the AMS route, do I need a cycle support or anything else while on the PH cycle?

I'm assuming since it isn't a "hardcore" PH, they aren't needed. Wanted to ask first though

farmtireguy

farmtireguy

Awards
  • Established
Some may think it is boring but so far it's one of best "first cycle" thread I have read. I have read so many that goes "ok I started insert ph here now what do I need to do." this goes to show you are willing to learn and take advice from people with experience. it is nice to see someone ask for advice actually pay attention to what is said and not just waiting for someone to say what they want to hear.

bhollow4

Awards
Farmtireguy, I just treat my body like gold and I understand that if you don't do these products a certain way, there can potentially be irreversible side effects. I like for things to be planned out; not much on "flying by the seat of my pants"

sepulvd

sepulvd

Awards
  • First Up Vote
Hey man good questions am debating on the AMS stack as my first ph run also or trenzone. Let me know if u decide to run the AMS one would like to follow log

ManBeast

ManBeast

Awards
  • Established
There are still other things to support while on cycle such as blood pressure, prostate, lipids, etc. BUT that being said, you could probably get away with half-dosing a cycle support product (IMHO most of the dosing is based around getting enough/plenty liver support), or just rolling your own by copying some/all of the ingredients without the liver ones. I'm lazy-ish so I'd just run CEL's cycle assist at at least a half dose, maybe full, afterall, no harm in pampering the liver right? :D

you'll also want to have an AI on hand in case you are estrogen sensitive (4ad can aromatize to estrogen after its been converted to test) and start holding a lot of water. arom-x isn't a bad choice, but i prefer the more flexible dosing of erase.

bhollow4

Awards
OK, so taking your comment and personal preference into consideration, would I benefit from getting the stack with deca or arom-x.... Orrrrrr... Buying 1-andro and 4-AD separately with erase? Or am I just completely confused and mixing things up?

bhollow4

Awards
Seems as though this is going to get very expensive haha

ManBeast

ManBeast

Awards
  • Established
A good cycle is never cheap lol.

What are your main goals for the cycle?

dallasboy22

dallasboy22

Awards
  • Established
OK, so taking your comment and personal preference into consideration, would I benefit from getting the stack with deca or arom-x.... Orrrrrr... Buying 1-andro and 4-AD separately with erase? Or am I just completely confused and mixing things up?

The hormone regulation kit from AMS has 1-Andro, 4A

dallasboy22

dallasboy22

Awards
  • Established
The hormone regulation kit from AMS has 1-Andro, 4A
D and arom-x (OTC test boost and anti-e). I would run that with a SERM if needed. If arom-x is not to your liking, then run DAA, erase and a SERM for pct.

bhollow4

Awards
What are your main goals for the cycle?
Well just to see how my body reacts and copes with the PH. I've been taking the regular supps forever now (protein, NO, multivitamin, glutamine, BCAA, creatine, etc), and I'm very particular with what I eat as well. Just want to put on some weight and then go from there. I'll stress that I want to start mild and just see what happens. My body may love it or freak out. I just want to find out. Haha

ManBeast

ManBeast

Awards
  • Established
I'd lean towards the 4AD and either the deca or the 1-ad, the deca for more pure mass or the 1-ad for more of a hardening effect.

bhollow4

Awards
So I could do 4-AD and Deca, plus a cycle support for my "on cycle"? You could recommend that? Just trying to cross my t's and dot my i's.

ManBeast

ManBeast

Awards
  • Established
That would make a good lean mass cycle, you'd be pampering your liver while supporting everything else.

bhollow4

Awards
Bump...

Any potential side effects or is this too weak of a stack?

Husker89

Banned
Awards
u r making this WAY to complicated, steroid side effects are easy to find online, high blood pressure hair loss if it runs in your family, affects your lipid profiles, shrinks your balls until you go off, back pumps can happen, acne, IF YOU ARE GONNA CYCLE DO IT, otherwise dont there are risks man
Bump...

Any potential side effects or is this too weak of a stack?

bhollow4

Awards
Alright... Take it easy. I'm just eying to cover all my bases before I take the plunge. I know there are side effects; I was just wondering if there were any that are particular to the stacks discussed in my thread. I know about all the ones you listed, but I understand that some may be more prone than others. Don't kill me for trying to learn; gotta start somewhere.

Husker89

Banned
Awards
not trying to kill u dude, i dont see it as much of a "plunge"? Alcohol or mary jane are both FAR worse for you than anabolic steroids if they are used properly in both the alcohol/drugs and steroid cases. You know what you need to know, now either do it and keep us posted on how it goes or dont, i just dont feel there are and many ends you havent covered, which is good btw.
Alright... Take it easy. I'm just eying to cover all my bases before I take the plunge. I know there are side effects; I was just wondering if there were any that are particular to the stacks discussed in my thread. I know about all the ones you listed, but I understand that some may be more prone than others. Don't kill me for trying to learn; gotta start somewhere.