clenbuterol

Bmize89

Bmize89

Awards
Anyone kno a good way to use clen to get max results? I was told to start at 20 and work up and cycle 2weeks on and 2weeks off

jamesm11

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I ran it at 80-100. Makes you twitchy as hell. 2 on 2 off seems to be the norm

machorox123

machorox123

Awards
  • Established
that looks about right..some one i know who is pretty huge and ripped said 2 days on one day off..n i think if yu wanna run it straight through a cycle along with anabolics yud use a anti histamine..dont quote me though

Bmize89

Bmize89

Awards
Yea I've heard to use benadryl to help recovery

MattPorter

MattPorter

Banned
Awards
  • Established
No....

Use ketotifen for beta - 2 upregulation. I do not believe that benadryl does the same.

Use clen for 4-6 weeks MAX *(and that is pushin it) because while receptors down regulate --- it is still working and burning fat ,,, you are just used to it.

TO really stay fresh -- do clen for 1 week on 1 week off ....I hate the 2 days on 2 off since clen is active for 36 hours....

-Matt

ManBeast

ManBeast

Awards
  • Established
Hmmmm Matt: what do you think of a 2 week on protocol using a dosing pattern like:
80/40/0(repeated) with the 0 day not for any "fresh/clear" type stuff, but to help limit systemic buildup somewhat.

jamesm11

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Not to doubt you Matt but I've seen studies where ketofen is useless for clen. I don't remember the abstracts as it was about 6 months ago. But it basically was that keto was bro science and just cycling 2 weeks on and off is enough to clean out

uniifirex

Awards
Not to doubt you Matt but I've seen studies where ketofen is useless for clen. I don't remember the abstracts as it was about 6 months ago. But it basically was that keto was bro science and just cycling 2 weeks on and off is enough to clean out
Useless? It is an upregulator and i have ran clen/keto for 4 1/2 weeks straight not a single day did i feel any immunity changes.
Yes Benadryl CAN upgrade, its an anti-histamine, which unlike Keto will effect all your beta receptors, although clen only effects your beta-2 as ephedrine effects beta-2 and beta-3.

jamesm11

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Useless? It is an upregulator and i have ran clen/keto for 4 1/2 weeks straight not a single day did i feel any immunity changes.
Yes Benadryl CAN upgrade, its an anti-histamine, which unlike Keto will effect all your beta receptors, although clen only effects your beta-2 as ephedrine effects beta-2 and beta-3.
Once again, I know people use it but I've seen multiple studies that say otherwise and that it has no use. I'll try to find them

uniifirex

Awards
Well to my knowledge any antihistamine of a sort will clear beta 2 receptors and h1's.
But i havn't read up on this in months so, if you can find me information stating otherwise that'd be awesome :)

ISU152

ISU152

Awards
No....

Use ketotifen for beta - 2 upregulation. I do not believe that benadryl does the same.

Use clen for 4-6 weeks MAX *(and that is pushin it) because while receptors down regulate --- it is still working and burning fat ,,, you are just used to it.

TO really stay fresh -- do clen for 1 week on 1 week off ....I hate the 2 days on 2 off since clen is active for 36 hours....

-Matt
If you're dosing clen at 80mgs/day how much ketotifen would you want to take?

MattPorter

MattPorter

Banned
Awards
  • Established
No offense taken -- I would love to check out the research stating otherwise if you could provide?

I have used ketotifen with success,,,, but I am also partial to ANY anti histamines because I used them even in offseason fro appetite stimulation.

-Matt

MattPorter

MattPorter

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Hmmmm Matt: what do you think of a 2 week on protocol using a dosing pattern like:
80/40/0(repeated) with the 0 day not for any "fresh/clear" type stuff, but to help limit systemic buildup somewhat.

I believe I had some people I have helped start clen from the start in a unique fashion --- something like clen 4 days on mon-Th --- then 3 days off fri-sun ---Then as they progressed into the contest prep -- around 6 weeks out --- we just went everyday straight through.....

-Matt

MattPorter

MattPorter

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Damn, looks like that is going to be more expensive than the clen haha
Try 1 mg and see how that works for you --- go to GWP's and use teamporter10 for 10% -- should make the keto like 18 bucks for 60 mls

-Matt

ISU152

ISU152

Awards
Try 1 mg and see how that works for you --- go to GWP's and use teamporter10 for 10% -- should make the keto like 18 bucks for 60 mls

-Matt
GWP? and thanks man! Very much appreciated. Btw..I feel stupid having to ask this but I am very new to any sort of fat loss supplements...what exactly is this used for?

Bmize89

Bmize89

Awards
So the keto is takin on your off days of clen? Is there any issues with sleeping while on clen?

uniifirex

Awards
Keto generally will make you drowsy, so i never had a problem sleeping, and there is no "off days" of clen with ketotifen, your thinking of T3 and T4

Bmize89

Bmize89

Awards
So if your taking keto with clen you don't do say 2 weeks on 2 off?

uniifirex

Awards
No, since clen fills your beta 2 receptor, keto will upregulate it at between 1-3mg ED(depending on person).
So you can consistantly run it.

DWeaver

DWeaver

Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
If your wanting localized fat burn try Clenviscerate. 2 on 2 off plus Alpha T2 and CLA. Working great for me down just 2 lbs but I've lost 1-1.5% BF. Also using 5aOHP for my recomp.

uniifirex

Awards
Theres no localized fat burn unless its GH, which there's a lot against the fact that its not localized.
So theres probably no localized fat burning, as there is no localized muscle growth products.
Sorry to say.

MattPorter

MattPorter

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I use topical yohimbine and capsaizen and believe it does help stubborn fatty deposits as heat is now being localized in the target area (which usually is very vaso-constricted) w/poor blood flow.

Binding to alpha-2 receptors first makes sense -- I can only go off of empirical evidence from personal use.

-Matt

DWeaver

DWeaver

Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Theres no localized fat burn unless its GH, which there's a lot against the fact that its not localized.
So theres probably no localized fat burning, as there is no localized muscle growth products.
Sorry to say.
I don't know much about the science of this stuff but there are lots of logs out there that says it works and it's suppose to be local. I use 100mcg in the morning and have not had any clen sides. All I can say is I've ran different PHs in the past for fat loss with a low carb diet and I've never had these results with mid section fat loss.

MattPorter

MattPorter

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I don't know much about the science of this stuff but there are lots of logs out there that says it works and it's suppose to be local. I use 100mcg in the morning and have not had any clen sides. All I can say is I've ran different PHs in the past for fat loss with a low carb diet and I've never had these results with mid section fat loss.
It works -- I have had too many clients use this stuff and on stubborn areas and it simply was effective.

-Matt

ManBeast

ManBeast

Awards
  • Established
I think that what most people don't realize with the topicals is that you already have to be quite lean for them to work noticably, they aren't going to work well on someone who is 15-20% bodyfat, unless they are putting it on a leaner area to lean it out even more.

uniifirex

Awards
I think that what most people don't realize with the topicals is that you already have to be quite lean for them to work noticably, they aren't going to work well on someone who is 15-20% bodyfat, unless they are putting it on a leaner area to lean it out even more.
this.

and also your saying if i just localize fat burn on my legs, i can still have my gut? V_V

DWeaver

DWeaver

Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
this.

and also your saying if i just localize fat burn on my legs, i can still have my gut? V_V
I guess I'm not smart enough to understand what your saying here or why you would say that.

ManBeast

ManBeast

Awards
  • Established
sarcasm :D

DWeaver

DWeaver

Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Agree with this but I would think 99% would use this on there core. For me I am trying to retain as much body weight/ muscle as possible why trying to lean out my midsection.

Bmize89

Bmize89

Awards
Hmmm well wat line of results can I expect? This pic was taken earlier today BTW

ForumRunner_20120322_185625.png

soontobbeast

Awards
  • Established
Keto generally will make you drowsy, so i never had a problem sleeping, and there is no "off days" of clen with ketotifen, your thinking of T3 and T4
lol?

who takes days off with t3 or t4?

ManBeast

ManBeast

Awards
  • Established
the localized should work on anything you consider a trouble area I'd think Bmize

Bmize89

Bmize89

Awards
So ive been using Clen for a week now and results are... I've went from 212 to 204 and lost 1.5% bf... Also have been on a strict diet with a lot more cardio than usual... I did 20/40/40/60/80/100 so far

ISU152

ISU152

Awards
So ive been using Clen for a week now and results are... I've went from 212 to 204 and lost 1.5% bf... Also have been on a strict diet with a lot more cardio than usual... I did 20/40/40/60/80/100 so far
Are you using research chem? Also, are you taking benadryl or ketotifen?

machorox123

machorox123

Awards
  • Established
^^yea if yur running it straight yu gotta keep the receptors fresh

punjabimunde

punjabimunde

Awards
Is it a good idea to run clen solo?? Just clen for 2weeks on and off...

Shrine

Shrine

Awards
Question guys-

New to this whole clen deal, and I have a schedule that I am keeping as far as starting little and then graduating to higher dose and then tapering off. two weeks on and two off. My trouble is the dosing part. I'm currently using a 30 unit insulin pin, which grows in increments of 5(5, 10, 15, 20, and 30). Between each of the of the 5 units is hashes EX: llll5llll10llll15 and so on. What does each unit stand for? In other words to start off on 40 mcg for a couple days at first, where would that be on this particular insulin pin?

I have been dosing the 40 mcg as the very first line under 5 units, so at 5 units would be equal to 200mcg. Is this correct? Thanks for the help guys