clenbuterol

Page 1 of 2 12 Last
  1. clenbuterol


    Anyone kno a good way to use clen to get max results? I was told to start at 20 and work up and cycle 2weeks on and 2weeks off


  2. I ran it at 80-100. Makes you twitchy as hell. 2 on 2 off seems to be the norm

  3. that looks about right..some one i know who is pretty huge and ripped said 2 days on one day off..n i think if yu wanna run it straight through a cycle along with anabolics yud use a anti histamine..dont quote me though
    •   
       


  4. Yea I've heard to use benadryl to help recovery

  5. No....

    Use ketotifen for beta - 2 upregulation. I do not believe that benadryl does the same.

    Use clen for 4-6 weeks MAX *(and that is pushin it) because while receptors down regulate --- it is still working and burning fat ,,, you are just used to it.

    TO really stay fresh -- do clen for 1 week on 1 week off ....I hate the 2 days on 2 off since clen is active for 36 hours....


    -Matt
    Body Problem Mechanic
    National Level Competitor.

    www.mpasupps.com

  6. Hmmmm Matt: what do you think of a 2 week on protocol using a dosing pattern like:
    80/40/0(repeated) with the 0 day not for any "fresh/clear" type stuff, but to help limit systemic buildup somewhat.
    -Saving random peoples' nuts, one pair at at time... PCT info:
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/steroids/192992-pct-what-why.html
    -Are you really ready for a cycle? Read this link and be honest:
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/steroids/191120-checklist-before-thinking.html
    *I am not a medical expert, my opinions are not professional, and I strongly suggest doing research of your own.*

  7. Not to doubt you Matt but I've seen studies where ketofen is useless for clen. I don't remember the abstracts as it was about 6 months ago. But it basically was that keto was bro science and just cycling 2 weeks on and off is enough to clean out

  8. Quote Originally Posted by jamesm11 View Post
    Not to doubt you Matt but I've seen studies where ketofen is useless for clen. I don't remember the abstracts as it was about 6 months ago. But it basically was that keto was bro science and just cycling 2 weeks on and off is enough to clean out
    Useless? It is an upregulator and i have ran clen/keto for 4 1/2 weeks straight not a single day did i feel any immunity changes.
    Yes Benadryl CAN upgrade, its an anti-histamine, which unlike Keto will effect all your beta receptors, although clen only effects your beta-2 as ephedrine effects beta-2 and beta-3.
    Quote Originally Posted by Level9Germ View Post
    Common bro why would u take d Bol just take plain steroids if ur gonna do it since first place

  9. Quote Originally Posted by uniifirex

    Useless? It is an upregulator and i have ran clen/keto for 4 1/2 weeks straight not a single day did i feel any immunity changes.
    Yes Benadryl CAN upgrade, its an anti-histamine, which unlike Keto will effect all your beta receptors, although clen only effects your beta-2 as ephedrine effects beta-2 and beta-3.
    Once again, I know people use it but I've seen multiple studies that say otherwise and that it has no use. I'll try to find them

  10. Well to my knowledge any antihistamine of a sort will clear beta 2 receptors and h1's.
    But i havn't read up on this in months so, if you can find me information stating otherwise that'd be awesome
    Quote Originally Posted by Level9Germ View Post
    Common bro why would u take d Bol just take plain steroids if ur gonna do it since first place

  11. Quote Originally Posted by MattPorter View Post
    No....

    Use ketotifen for beta - 2 upregulation. I do not believe that benadryl does the same.

    Use clen for 4-6 weeks MAX *(and that is pushin it) because while receptors down regulate --- it is still working and burning fat ,,, you are just used to it.

    TO really stay fresh -- do clen for 1 week on 1 week off ....I hate the 2 days on 2 off since clen is active for 36 hours....


    -Matt
    If you're dosing clen at 80mgs/day how much ketotifen would you want to take?

  12. Quote Originally Posted by ISU152 View Post
    If you're dosing clen at 80mgs/day how much ketotifen would you want to take?
    I like 2mg before bed.

    -Matt
    Body Problem Mechanic
    National Level Competitor.

    www.mpasupps.com

  13. Quote Originally Posted by jamesm11 View Post
    Not to doubt you Matt but I've seen studies where ketofen is useless for clen. I don't remember the abstracts as it was about 6 months ago. But it basically was that keto was bro science and just cycling 2 weeks on and off is enough to clean out
    No offense taken -- I would love to check out the research stating otherwise if you could provide?

    I have used ketotifen with success,,,, but I am also partial to ANY anti histamines because I used them even in offseason fro appetite stimulation.

    -Matt
    Body Problem Mechanic
    National Level Competitor.

    www.mpasupps.com

  14. Quote Originally Posted by MattPorter View Post
    I like 2mg before bed.

    -Matt
    Damn, looks like that is going to be more expensive than the clen haha

  15. Quote Originally Posted by ManBeast View Post
    Hmmmm Matt: what do you think of a 2 week on protocol using a dosing pattern like:
    80/40/0(repeated) with the 0 day not for any "fresh/clear" type stuff, but to help limit systemic buildup somewhat.

    I believe I had some people I have helped start clen from the start in a unique fashion --- something like clen 4 days on mon-Th --- then 3 days off fri-sun ---Then as they progressed into the contest prep -- around 6 weeks out --- we just went everyday straight through.....

    -Matt
    Body Problem Mechanic
    National Level Competitor.

    www.mpasupps.com

  16. Quote Originally Posted by ISU152 View Post
    Damn, looks like that is going to be more expensive than the clen haha
    Try 1 mg and see how that works for you --- go to GWP's and use teamporter10 for 10% -- should make the keto like 18 bucks for 60 mls

    -Matt
    Body Problem Mechanic
    National Level Competitor.

    www.mpasupps.com

  17. Quote Originally Posted by MattPorter View Post
    Try 1 mg and see how that works for you --- go to GWP's and use teamporter10 for 10% -- should make the keto like 18 bucks for 60 mls

    -Matt
    GWP? and thanks man! Very much appreciated. Btw..I feel stupid having to ask this but I am very new to any sort of fat loss supplements...what exactly is this used for?

  18. Yeah 1mg- 1.5mg was my sweet spot
    Quote Originally Posted by Level9Germ View Post
    Common bro why would u take d Bol just take plain steroids if ur gonna do it since first place

  19. So the keto is takin on your off days of clen? Is there any issues with sleeping while on clen?

  20. Keto generally will make you drowsy, so i never had a problem sleeping, and there is no "off days" of clen with ketotifen, your thinking of T3 and T4
    Quote Originally Posted by Level9Germ View Post
    Common bro why would u take d Bol just take plain steroids if ur gonna do it since first place

  21. So if your taking keto with clen you don't do say 2 weeks on 2 off?

  22. No, since clen fills your beta 2 receptor, keto will upregulate it at between 1-3mg ED(depending on person).
    So you can consistantly run it.
    Quote Originally Posted by Level9Germ View Post
    Common bro why would u take d Bol just take plain steroids if ur gonna do it since first place

  23. Quote Originally Posted by uniifirex View Post
    No, since clen fills your beta 2 receptor, keto will upregulate it at between 1-3mg ED(depending on person).
    So you can consistantly run it.
    Nooooow I get it haha. Thanks man

  24. Nice!

  25. If your wanting localized fat burn try Clenviscerate. 2 on 2 off plus Alpha T2 and CLA. Working great for me down just 2 lbs but I've lost 1-1.5% BF. Also using 5aOHP for my recomp.

  26. Theres no localized fat burn unless its GH, which there's a lot against the fact that its not localized.
    So theres probably no localized fat burning, as there is no localized muscle growth products.
    Sorry to say.
    Quote Originally Posted by Level9Germ View Post
    Common bro why would u take d Bol just take plain steroids if ur gonna do it since first place

  27. I use topical yohimbine and capsaizen and believe it does help stubborn fatty deposits as heat is now being localized in the target area (which usually is very vaso-constricted) w/poor blood flow.

    Binding to alpha-2 receptors first makes sense -- I can only go off of empirical evidence from personal use.

    -Matt
    Body Problem Mechanic
    National Level Competitor.

    www.mpasupps.com

  28. Helios is supposedly localized

  29. Quote Originally Posted by uniifirex
    Theres no localized fat burn unless its GH, which there's a lot against the fact that its not localized.
    So theres probably no localized fat burning, as there is no localized muscle growth products.
    Sorry to say.
    I don't know much about the science of this stuff but there are lots of logs out there that says it works and it's suppose to be local. I use 100mcg in the morning and have not had any clen sides. All I can say is I've ran different PHs in the past for fat loss with a low carb diet and I've never had these results with mid section fat loss.

  30. Quote Originally Posted by DWeaver View Post
    I don't know much about the science of this stuff but there are lots of logs out there that says it works and it's suppose to be local. I use 100mcg in the morning and have not had any clen sides. All I can say is I've ran different PHs in the past for fat loss with a low carb diet and I've never had these results with mid section fat loss.
    It works -- I have had too many clients use this stuff and on stubborn areas and it simply was effective.

    -Matt
    Body Problem Mechanic
    National Level Competitor.

    www.mpasupps.com

  31. I think that what most people don't realize with the topicals is that you already have to be quite lean for them to work noticably, they aren't going to work well on someone who is 15-20% bodyfat, unless they are putting it on a leaner area to lean it out even more.
    -Saving random peoples' nuts, one pair at at time... PCT info:
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/steroids/192992-pct-what-why.html
    -Are you really ready for a cycle? Read this link and be honest:
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/steroids/191120-checklist-before-thinking.html
    *I am not a medical expert, my opinions are not professional, and I strongly suggest doing research of your own.*

  32. Quote Originally Posted by ManBeast View Post
    I think that what most people don't realize with the topicals is that you already have to be quite lean for them to work noticably, they aren't going to work well on someone who is 15-20% bodyfat, unless they are putting it on a leaner area to lean it out even more.
    this.

    and also your saying if i just localize fat burn on my legs, i can still have my gut? V_V
    Quote Originally Posted by Level9Germ View Post
    Common bro why would u take d Bol just take plain steroids if ur gonna do it since first place

  33. Quote Originally Posted by uniifirex

    this.

    and also your saying if i just localize fat burn on my legs, i can still have my gut? V_V
    I guess I'm not smart enough to understand what your saying here or why you would say that.

  34. sarcasm
    -Saving random peoples' nuts, one pair at at time... PCT info:
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/steroids/192992-pct-what-why.html
    -Are you really ready for a cycle? Read this link and be honest:
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/steroids/191120-checklist-before-thinking.html
    *I am not a medical expert, my opinions are not professional, and I strongly suggest doing research of your own.*

  35. Quote Originally Posted by ManBeast
    I think that what most people don't realize with the topicals is that you already have to be quite lean for them to work noticably, they aren't going to work well on someone who is 15-20% bodyfat, unless they are putting it on a leaner area to lean it out even more.
    Agree with this but I would think 99% would use this on there core. For me I am trying to retain as much body weight/ muscle as possible why trying to lean out my midsection.

  36. Quote Originally Posted by uniifirex

    this.

    and also your saying if i just localize fat burn on my legs, i can still have my gut? V_V
    If you want to look like a mushroom. Need some pic though.

  37. Hmmm well wat line of results can I expect? This pic was taken earlier today BTW

    Name:  ForumRunner_20120322_185625.png
Views: 1054
Size:  353.4 KB

  38. Kind**

  39. Quote Originally Posted by uniifirex View Post
    Keto generally will make you drowsy, so i never had a problem sleeping, and there is no "off days" of clen with ketotifen, your thinking of T3 and T4
    lol?

    who takes days off with t3 or t4?
    For me, the action IS the juice.

  40. using the catabolics durign off weeks of clen.
    Quote Originally Posted by Level9Germ View Post
    Common bro why would u take d Bol just take plain steroids if ur gonna do it since first place
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. clenbuterol
    By liftallday123 in forum Weight Loss
    Replies: 25
    Last Post: 12-19-2010, 09:32 AM
  2. clenbuterol
    By bigironkiller in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 06-26-2008, 06:41 PM
  3. Clenbuterol
    By repmks in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 14
    Last Post: 05-30-2008, 09:51 PM
Log in
Log in