Hella/Katana v2.0 cutting cycle

W

wildcat13

Awards
Hi guys,
My stats are as follows, wt: 208, about 16% body fat, 5'11.75" (shoes off).
My goals are as follows, get body fat around 9-10% while keeping as much muscle as possible.
I'm 25 and this is my third ph cycle.

Here is my proposed cycle:

Cycle:

Katana: 250/250/300/300/350/350
Hella: 50/50/50/75/75/75
Forma: 0/5/7/7/10/10/10/7/7/5 pumps (split into morning and night doses)
RS Trans: 4-5 pumps/day (weeks 1-6, after shower in morning which will be after my workouts)

PCT:

Liquid Clomi (RUI): 70/70/35/17.5
Forged Post Cycle: 2 caps/day (weeks 7-10)

Supports:

Forged Liver Support 2 caps/day weeks 1-6
Forged Joint Support 2 caps/day weeks 1-10
Six Star CreatineX3
Whey Protein
Fish oil caps

So Im not sure on a few things:

1. Taking the fish oil with ph's has been suggested and I have also read it assists with absorption. So taking 3 diff types of pills all together seems a little much.
2. I am thinking of breaking the katana and hella into 3 doses spread through out the day.
3. I want to make sure my supports are enough to do just that. SUPPORT my cycle, so any suggestions or additions would be great!
4. The pumps for the Forma is just a bigger tapper up and back down from what I had done for my second cycle that I had done in September 2011.
5. Is my cycle and PCT set-up like it should be?

I really appreciate any suggestions or recommendations, this is my first cutting cycle so my diet is still in the works so if you guys could throw any suggestions from that aspect that would be really awesome.

live to lift

live to lift

Awards
I'm sure this was just a typo on ur end but you katana and hella doses need to be swapped

ManBeast

ManBeast

Awards
  • Established
0) I hope you mixed up the hella and katana doses lol... or you might really hate yourself.

1+2) hella needs to be taken 2x a day, katana 3-4 times a day for ideal blood levels. taking lotsa pills is the name of the game unfortunately. the fish oil does help.

3) You shouldn't "need" the joint support unless you are already prone to joint issues. you will probably want to have some BP and prostate support on hand as well (you could get some cycle assist by CEL and use that to pre-load and while on, and safe the liver support for during pct).

4) ok, if it worked for you, why mess with it.

5) yes except as noted in #3.

W

wildcat13

Awards
Yes my bad guys, Im an idiot.

ok so the doses are not too low or too high with either PH?

ManBeast is there a way that you would do the Forma compared to how I have it, that just seemed to be the best way to go??

I also was wondering if a cortisol blocker would be necessary? or would that be overkill for this cycle?

Thank you guys for the responses, and the heads up on the huge brain fart!!

ManBeast

ManBeast

Awards
  • Established
should work fine on the forma, I'd try and run it at least 1 if not 2 weeks past the serm though.

cortisol blocking is almost essential for a solid pct.

W

wildcat13

Awards
ok so maybe not start taking the Forma until the third week through the 12th week (2 past clomi)

I appologize for asking for help without researching this, but should the cortisol blocker be taken from weeks 7-10 (just in PCT) or can it be taken throughout the cycle (weeks 1-10)?

Thank you for your help!

ManBeast

ManBeast

Awards
  • Established
no need during cycle due to the androgens in your system rendering cortisol just about useless when it comes to muscle destruction.

W

wildcat13

Awards
ok, great. I got what you are saying.

Thank you so much for our help bro.