My stats are as follows, wt: 208, about 16% body fat, 5'11.75" (shoes off).
My goals are as follows, get body fat around 9-10% while keeping as much muscle as possible.
I'm 25 and this is my third ph cycle.
Here is my proposed cycle:
Forma: 0/5/7/7/10/10/10/7/7/5 pumps (split into morning and night doses)
RS Trans: 4-5 pumps/day (weeks 1-6, after shower in morning which will be after my workouts)
Liquid Clomi (RUI): 70/70/35/17.5
Forged Post Cycle: 2 caps/day (weeks 7-10)
Forged Liver Support 2 caps/day weeks 1-6
Forged Joint Support 2 caps/day weeks 1-10
Six Star CreatineX3
Fish oil caps
So Im not sure on a few things:
1. Taking the fish oil with ph's has been suggested and I have also read it assists with absorption. So taking 3 diff types of pills all together seems a little much.
2. I am thinking of breaking the katana and hella into 3 doses spread through out the day.
3. I want to make sure my supports are enough to do just that. SUPPORT my cycle, so any suggestions or additions would be great!
4. The pumps for the Forma is just a bigger tapper up and back down from what I had done for my second cycle that I had done in September 2011.
5. Is my cycle and PCT set-up like it should be?
I really appreciate any suggestions or recommendations, this is my first cutting cycle so my diet is still in the works so if you guys could throw any suggestions from that aspect that would be really awesome.