Cycle after gyno gland removal

mik14

mik14

Awards
Hey,

Just interested to know if there is anyone here that has had their gyno gland completely removed and ran a course afterwards with any dramas. I have herd so many different point of views that it can come back, and if the hole gland is removed it can't.

So if there is anyone here that has been through it your feedback would be much appreciated.

I had both glands completely removed last week, still another 4-5 weeks before I can hit the weights again but im just parnoid to do any supplements legal/illegal so some real feedback would be awesome.

Cheers!

mik14

mik14

Awards
Got it years ago when i first started and i didnt use a AI or any pct, the lump never went away so i got the barstad cut out. Just thinking bout the future what to do if to do anything at all, apparantley if the gland is removed it cant come back. even if i did do another course i would use Nolva, then the other option i thought was maybe to use something that doesnt aromatize, I herd tren and stanazol doesnt so i thought one of those might be a option, or just run a course with the nolva.

ReyMan

ReyMan

Awards
Got it years ago when i first started and i didnt use a AI or any pct, the lump never went away so i got the barstad cut out. Just thinking bout the future what to do if to do anything at all, apparantley if the gland is removed it cant come back. even if i did do another course i would use Nolva, then the other option i thought was maybe to use something that doesnt aromatize, I herd tren and stanazol doesnt so i thought one of those might be a option, or just run a course with the nolva.
Tren aromatizes.

mik14

mik14

Awards
I will be goin to speak to a few docs to get some opinions, i have in the past ran test and nolva and the lump never got worse. i still have a stash of tri tren, nolva and test300 so before i decide what im going to do i will be speaking to a few docs and getting a few opinions but if there is anyone here that knows of someone or has been through the same thing let me know! Thanks

FL3X MAGNUM

FL3X MAGNUM

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I did read Tren by itself doesnt aromatise but by adding test it can activate aromitisation or something.
Well test aromatises so running the two together could make you think the tren aromatises because you see estrogen increase.
Real tren shouldn't aromatise, but it suppresses the body's natural test levels. So when one comes off of tren they would see aromatisation due to test levels no longer being so suppressed.

I could be wrong though.

mik14

mik14

Awards
Well test aromatises so running the two together could make you think the tren aromatises because you see estrogen increase.
Real tren shouldn't aromatise, but it suppresses the body's natural test levels. So when one comes off of tren they would see aromatisation due to test levels no longer being so suppressed.

I could be wrong though.
That sounds like what i have herd, i herd tren with stanazol works pretty well for cutting up, but since iv got some test300 and tri tren i might wait til i get back to the gym, give it about 6weeks of training to get my natural strengh back up from my recovery then just do a low dosage course, 300mg of test and 150-200 tri tren a week with the nolva.

First il go see the doc and have a chat with him while im still recoverying.

thanks for the feedback magnum!

DangerDave

DangerDave

Awards

I could be wrong though.
Like Magnum said when you come off a non-aromatising compound that is suppressive then you have to be careful about estrogen rebound.