Need help on arimidex dosing please.

tuRkx

Awards
I just started my 3rd cycle. 150/EOD test prop/total 750 weekly and 50 mg dbol/ED. I know some of you will say its not good using dbol with short esters etc. But I only like using test prop and I will only use test prop.

Anyway. My 2 previous cycles I bloated very easily using 400 mg test prop weekly. I did not take dbol. This is my 1st time using it. I got a little bit of gyno in my 1st cycle. I didnt use AI during the cycle. I got puffy/painful/itching nipples both cycles.My 2nd cycle test was as low as 200 mg/week and I had these sides.

My gyno still exists.

How should I dose my arimidex? I have 40x 1mg pills. Its really hard spliting these in 4th and taking .25 EOD. I read somewhere that spliting the powder doesn't give you the right amount of dose.Should I take 1mg every 3 days?

Can some of you share your experience from splitting the powder or the tablet?

thyrod

thyrod

Awards
Hmm maybe find a pill cutter? Cvs? Walgreens?

ManBeast

ManBeast

Awards
  • Established
they have a long half-life so just take one of those every week, should be golden.

ManBeast

ManBeast

Awards
  • Established
it has been shown to be about 5 days, which is 60 hours, and that is the "half" life (the point of which half of the compound is no longer active) so it won't have cleared 100% by 7 days, but you could also dose it about once every 5 days... or you could take the crap in the caps, dump it into an edible solvent and make a liquid suspension and dose it out that way...

tuRkx

Awards
Thanks Manbeast.

I'll take 1 mg every 5 days and see how that goes.

B5150

B5150

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Even still, just open the cap, rail it out into 4 equal size rails, lick your finger and wipe up one and place it in your mouth, suck it off your finger and chase it down with beverage of choice...do it EOD if you like. It does not have to be exact as once you get several doses into it the half life will keep you relatively steady over many weeks of use.