Another H Drol question

mbj217

Awards
I have been working out consistently for 13 years non-stop. I am in such a rut now and am seriously contemplating 5 of 6 weeks of hdrol. I have tried it in the past for 3 days and noticed itching on my scalp and quit. Hair loss is a big concern to me is itching def a sign of hair loss? I didn't lose any during those 3 days but I am worried that if I do 5 weeks I will shed a lot. ALso, isn't shedding usually the worst during pct? Any advice or experiences would be greatly appreciated. PS I know how to use google I am posting here b/c I am sure this thread will be relevant to many.

Gerbil

Gerbil

Awards
  • Established
Shedding? Are you a German Shepard or a golden retriever? I do not believe the hair loss should be that rapid, the itching scalp is most likely unrelated.

liftin4fun

Awards
  • Established
Personally I have never had that side effect but 3 days seems to be a little fast for that to occur. It may have just been mental for you. Maybe more prone people can help you with this.

MrMarc

MrMarc

Awards
It's called dandruff lol...... Try some shampoo for it and let me know how that works out. :laughing:

or you can have a dry scalp so try some baby oil and rub it in at night/

Harry Seaward

Harry Seaward

Awards
I have been working out consistently for 13 years non-stop. I am in such a rut now and am seriously contemplating 5 of 6 weeks of hdrol. I have tried it in the past for 3 days and noticed itching on my scalp and quit. Hair loss is a big concern to me is itching def a sign of hair loss? I didn't lose any during those 3 days but I am worried that if I do 5 weeks I will shed a lot. ALso, isn't shedding usually the worst during pct? Any advice or experiences would be greatly appreciated. PS I know how to use google I am posting here b/c I am sure this thread will be relevant to many.
There are a bunch of precautions you can take that you are probably aware of, such as finasteride and washing with nizoral / ketoconazole topical. Not sure about the itching, although I red on some other thread some guys were getting a pins & needles sensation right before sweating. I don't have any experience for you though this is just from the homework I've been doing...

Tansui

Tansui

Awards
  • Established
Hair loss from AAS' is generally associated with DHT (which inhibits FSH) derived compounds. Hdrol is not DHT derived. Hdrol is Methyl-Androtestine, (4-chloro-17amethyl-androst-1,4-diene-3-17b-diol) Androtestine is a precursor to test which is a precursor to DHT, but (here's a big but) H-drol has a 4-Chloro molecule that prevents conversion to DHT leaving FSH production in tact.

Harry Seaward

Harry Seaward

Awards
Hair loss from AAS' is generally associated with DHT (which inhibits FSH) derived compounds. Hdrol is not DHT derived. Hdrol is Methyl-Androtestine, (4-chloro-17amethyl-androst-1,4-diene-3-17b-diol) Androtestine is a precursor to test which is a precursor to DHT, but (here's a big but) H-drol has a 4-Chloro molecule that prevents conversion to DHT leaving FSH production in tact.
Very good call, hopefully this will put you at ease MBJ :) I already have my nizoral shampoo all ready to go for my first cycle HELL YEAH! Supposedly it works very well at combating acne too on the face / back / check wherever...

supraseed48

supraseed48

Awards
I red on some other thread some guys were getting a pins & needles sensation right before sweating.
This could likely be a side from stims in a pre w-o coktail. (High dosages of caffeine anhydrous) Crazy how guys ignore all the other **** they put in their bodies and assume it's gotta be sides from hdrol.

Gerbil

Gerbil

Awards
  • Established
High dosages of beta alanine always gave me that feeling.

This could likely be a side from stims in a pre w-o coktail. (High dosages of caffeine anhydrous) Crazy how guys ignore all the other **** they put in their bodies and assume it's gotta be sides from hdrol.

mbj217

Awards
Very good call, hopefully this will put you at ease MBJ :) I already have my nizoral shampoo all ready to go for my first cycle HELL YEAH! Supposedly it works very well at combating acne too on the face / back / check wherever...

Nizoral hasn't done a thing for me neither has that caffeinated shampoo. The only shampoo that has been somewhat effective is the vive daily thickening shampoo. Finasteride will not help me out b/c that works on the crown of the head and my shedding is near the temple. I thinki I am just going to go for it. I was thinking last time that it may be mental b/c I thought that was really quick as well. I don't have dadruff, I guess it could have been a dry scalp, but I am guessing it was in my head. I also noticed really bad headaches so I wonder if that had anything to do with it. Anyway I am going to start tomorrow, I will keep you guys posted. I am about 5'10" and 205lbs. Hoping to end at 200 and around 7% bf. Also would like to get back to benching 405. I will keep you posted. Thanks.

mbj217

Awards
Nizoral hasn't done a thing for me neither has that caffeinated shampoo. The only shampoo that has been somewhat effective is the vive daily thickening shampoo. Finasteride will not help me out b/c that works on the crown of the head and my shedding is near the temple. I thinki I am just going to go for it. I was thinking last time that it may be mental b/c I thought that was really quick as well. I don't have dadruff, I guess it could have been a dry scalp, but I am guessing it was in my head. I also noticed really bad headaches so I wonder if that had anything to do with it. Anyway I am going to start tomorrow, I will keep you guys posted. I am about 5'10" and 205lbs. Hoping to end at 200 and around 7% bf. Also would like to get back to benching 405. I will keep you posted. Thanks.
2 days in, obv nothing to report yet. Great workout yesterday but that happens sometimes. What was that oral supplement that helps with blood pressure and is good for the hair. Torco, toxo, forgot what it was called. Thanks

ManBeast

ManBeast

Awards
  • Established
toco-8 by primordial performance