Please help with this cycle !

steve_ifbb

Awards
If I run eq and cyp at 600 mg/week of eq pinned 2x a week so 300 mg per shot how much cyp would you guys shoot?

steve_ifbb

Awards
Something like this
Mon cyp prop together then/ eq 200 mg
Wed prop alone then 200 mg eq
Fri cyp prop together then eq 200mg
Sorry so I would pin eq 3x a week cuz apparently you need 600 mg a week for this stuff to be effective. But how much cyp and prop would you guys run? I'm just running the prop for first 3-4 weeks to kick start test

ManBeast

ManBeast

Awards
  • Established
I'd un-complicate the pinning by using an oral to kickstart, but that's just me :)

steve_ifbb

Awards
Ya but what do you think about the cycle bro? As well how much cyp would you run per week?? Id appreciate the help as you seem to know your stuff

ManBeast

ManBeast

Awards
  • Established
its a decent cycle, I'd want about 500mg of cyp per week, it is just what... 6 injections per week? talk about pin-cushioning yourself :p

steve_ifbb

Awards
Lol ya true . Ok so I'll run 600 mg eq per week and 500 mg cyp. One last question. How much prop per week?

ManBeast

ManBeast

Awards
  • Established
i'd just run it at about 150 per week, maybe 300 the first week to really kick sh*t off with a bang if you are still dead set on doing this lol.

steve_ifbb

Awards
Thanks a lot for your help you've been a great help I'll tell you how the gains are. Cheers bro