First Cycle

bulkmuscle

Awards
Assuming I get the all acquired powders for homebrewing and I manage to brew them properly, this is what my cycle will look like:

WEEK 1-10, 500mg Testosterone Enanthate EW
WEEK 1-10, 400mg EQ EW
WEEK 1-4, 30-40mg DBol ED
WEEKS 1-10, 20mg Tamoxifen (I've already got puffy nipples and I don't want to take chances)

WEEK 11-16, 40mg/40mg/30mg/30mg/20mg/20mg Tamoxifen

My goal is to pack on 20lbs of mean lean muscle. I'm afraid I might grow too much though, because from the M1T cycle I did, it gave me stretch marks on my upper armpits.

Any comments/suggestions?

Last edited:

mauibuilt

Awards
  • Established
Looks good. I'm thinking of almost the same cycle....test e/eq for 12 weeks...when are you planning to start? looking forward to your log.

Skye

Skye

Awards
  • Established
nice but you might want to run it a little longer. EQ takes about 6 weeks to kick in so 12 is the min you want.

nolvadex and clomid is probablely overkill on the PCT. Aviod taking more then 40mg of nolvadex at one time if you can to aviod sides.

cr4ytonic

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Doing basically this cycle for 12 weeks soon.

Sticks

Get big or die trying
Awards
  • Established
I would run the test enan a week past the EQ because of the longer half life that EQ has. You'll need to wait around 3 weeks after last shot of EQ before you start your pct, and only 10 days or so after last shot of Enan.

So maybe something more like this.

WEEK 1-13, 500mg Testosterone Enanthate EW
WEEK 1-12, 400mg EQ EW
WEEK 1-4, 30-40mg DBol ED
WEEKS 1-10, 20mg Tamoxifen (I've already got puffy nipples and I don't want to take chances)

jimmypop13

Awards
Is this an ultimate mass stack or just a good one? Would running more test make it even better or is it fine where it's at? thanks
-Chris

bulkmuscle

Awards
pretty sweet cycle if you ask me, more test would only be necessary if you weight 225+ or if its not your first cycle, bumping test up would help

jimmypop13

Awards
yeah it sounds damn good. Why'd you choose EQ over deca? I'm gonna do this cycle probably in a year or so so I still have a while. I have a way to get the gear but it's too expensive for me right now so I've been lookin for powders.
Good luck man and let us all know how it goes for ya!
-Chris

bulkmuscle

Awards
no reason in particular, i just read a few cycle logs of a test/eq cycle and the guys made awesome gains from them. plus i hear deca can cause problems with libido, and i dont think i or my gf would like that very much.

i threw in the dbol so i could get a jumpstart.

im hoping to pack on 25lbs.

Jason161

Awards
EQ will do alot for your hunger, so its a good cycle. You should gain 20 pounds easy, But I would run it 12weeks bro.
If you got stretch marks froms M1T you will from this, I got them from M1T too, and now I have a few on my bicep from my first cycle of test and prop and dbol.

MikeBU

Developing Meathead
Awards
M1T gave me stretch marks as well, I think it acts a lot faster then most injectables but you are using Dbol so I would imagine this would give you stretch marks too.

bulkmuscle

Awards
do growth stretch marks go away ? or do they stay like "decay" stretch marks

exnihilo

exnihilo

Awards
  • Established
EQ is great because it really helps with the appetite. Eating 5000k clean calories is a huge chore - I supplement my diet with cookies, sherbert and soda :) I wish I had some EQ, it'd make the eating easier. Next cycle will have EQ just for that reason.

Still manage to hit ~450g pro/day. even with the junk food, fat could be better but what are you going to do? :D

I'd personally run the DBOL at 50mg/day, but it's up to you. For me dbol = no sides, feel great, huge strength increases, muscle increases and leaning out.